Thursday, June 30, 2016

Spirit Animal Award





Rules for Accepting this Award:

1)Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their page.
2)Post the Award picture on your blog.
3)Write a short paragraph about yourself and what your blog means to you.
4)If you could be any animal, what would it be?
5)Pick and notify ten nominees.

1)I would like to thank LateNightSimmer for nominating me for this award and here is a link back to her story Echos of Eternity and Solace of Elysium 

2)The picture is posted at the top of the blog  :)

3)I'm a single Mom of a beautiful daughter and I live in New York City.  I work in retail but was a bookkeeper for 25 years in a lumber company.  I have been playing sims since the first version of Sims 1 and although I'm not too happy with the Sims 4 I'll be sticking with this game for a very long time to come.  I was a subscriber of TSO (The Sims Online aka EA Land) for its entire run and I still miss that game and I guess I always will.  

My blog is special to me because of how much I love this family.  The founder Holly Wood was the first sim that I was able to complete a 10 generation legacy with and now she is the matriach of a family that I love so much.  This family now is in the 7th Generation and I have plans on playing for a good long time along with writing their story.  I thank everyone who is reading and I do appreciate all of you.

4)Choosing an animal that I am like was something I had to think about a little.  My favorite animal is a dog and when I started thinking about everything I love about dogs they have the qualities that I do think I have.  Dogs are friendly and loyal which is something I think I am too.

5) Here are some of my favorite stories that I would like to nominate for this award.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Spirit Animal Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!
    Thankyou for nominating me! I'll go write mine up right away.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.

      Your story is very good and I love the Pham family especially
      Quintalyn :( (I'm going to miss her) so I just had to nominate you.

      Delete
  3. Aww I just saw this. :) You're welcome for the nomination, and thanks for nominating Solace of Elysium. I'll have to go get on that now. Hahah. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination :) I know you already did this one so please don't feel obligated. I thought of this as a way of honoring all my friends stories.

      Delete