Monday, November 10, 2014

Chapter 62.1-Legends never die



It shouldn't have surprised Starr that Nick brought up the subject of their relationship status again. They spent almost all their time together as each and every day they grew closer and closer.  Nick did tell her he would understand and agree if she wanted to keep the status quo which meant she could date others but so could he.  The minute she thought about Nick dating another woman, she knew she would want to scratch the girl’s eyes out. No he couldn't date anyone else that was unacceptable.  Starr agreed and for the first time in her life, she had a boyfriend.  A boyfriend used to be something that other girls had and Starr considered them fair game.  Heaven help the girl who considered Nick to be fair game as she would definitely feel Starr's wrath.


 She requested local assignments at the newspaper as didn't feel the need to go jetsetting anymore. Starr had changed inside as she started to mellow out but there were still occasions when the party girl wanted to come out to play.  She couldn't believe how much she actually looked forward to quiet nights at home with Nick.   They usually just talked or watched some movies, but no matter what they did those quiet nights always seemed to end in the bedroom  





Starr loved to watch her reality tv shows but Nick was not a big fan of them, however their relationship was based on compromise if Starr wanted something, Nick agreed to compromise.   He really didn't mind watching her reality programs as Sunset Valley Idol or Dancing with the Sims was fine with him but he did draw the line at those Simdashians. 

Whenever The One was on she had her eyes glued to the set especially when the next season featured another Uncle of hers. This time it was Uncle Tyrone with Lenora and he was the lucky winner.  She guessed there would be another wedding soon, which meant facing her family something she was not ready to do yet.  Nick did bring a new balance to her life and now all she needed was to forgive herself and come to terms with her family.  



One day Starr started feeling queasy and she thought she ate some raw meat that didn't agree with her, but the next day it happened again.  She called Spencer because she thought for sure this was a stomach virus that she couldn't shake, but she never expected him to congratulate her. He told her that she was pregnant and he referred her to an OB/GYN friend of his. 

This really shook her world.  How on earth was she going to be anyone's mother? Look what she did to the family she already had, the way she was so cruel and she betrayed them. She should never be anyone's mother but yet here she was pregnant with Nick's child.  She decided to tell Nick as soon as he arrived.



 Nick was ecstatic about the baby and he immediately asked Starr to marry him.  He really did love her and he wanted them to be a family, but Starr was still unsure of herself.  She did offer him a compromise and asked him to move in with her.  She felt he had to right to live with his child and she considered it best for the child not to left alone with her.  He agreed to move in but he hoped that one day she would reconsider and agree to become his wife.


 Meanwhile at Denny's:


 Wolfie decided to take action and let his "son" know that there was no way in hell that he would ever be allowed to buy Valerie's shares and take over Landgraab Industries.

Wolfie:  I think we need to have a word.  If you are looking to take over my company, forget it that won't happen.  Your sister can not sell her shares unless I give her permission, which she doesn't have.


 Denny:  Eventually I will own Landgraab Industries as that is my birthright.  The wolf children are always favored while the fairy boy is out in the cold once again.  This time the fairy boy is going to win.

Wolfie: What in the world are you talking about?



Denny: You signed your parental rights away; legally I'm not even your son. You tossed me out of your life and kept all your werewolf children.  They all grew up in the lap of luxury wanting for nothing.  I had take matters into my own hands and work for everything I have.  I'm a made man, a man of honor and I am proud of it.


Wolfie:  I signed my rights away because I thought that was in your best interest.  You already knew Pip as your father and no matter how much it hurt; I didn't want to destroy any relationship you had with him.  Just because I signed my rights away didn't mean I forgot you.  Every request for money was sent, I provided for you financially.  I tried to call several times and I asked to visit but I was told you didn't want anything to do with me.  You never contacted me either during all those years so I respected what I thought were your wishes.  When Sandi ran into you I welcomed you with open arms into this family as I always wanted to do.  Never knowing what type of man you really were. You stand there and tell me that you are proud of being a criminal, a wise guy and you think it’s honorable.  You ordered a hit on your niece, your twin sister's daughter, and this is honorable!  My biggest regret is believing the lies that Pip and Dahlia told me, I should have never trusted them.


Denny:  Bravo Dad!  Encore!  Encore!  Guess you took some acting lessons to go along with the music.  Do you think I believe one word you said?  Right from the start you chose Sandi over me I mean you had to know there were two babies, isn't that right? Oh forgive me, how could you know that when you slept with anything in a skirt?  Go ahead and talk about honor now "Dad” I read all the tabloid stories, you made pretty good headlines there didn't you?  

Well Dad I'm afraid you are not going to win this one, you see Valerie and I will outlive you and when you are burning in hell she will sell me her shares.  I will take over the company and I will be in charge.  Don't worry I'm a patient man, I can wait.  


Wolfie:  Well that is where you are wrong son!  You go ahead and wait for me to die. You will see I'm not going anywhere, I'm not dying.  I'm a legend and legends never die

.  
Wolfie walked away truly disappointed and blamed himself for the horrible person Denny was.  He should have fought for full custody and raised Denny himself.  What kind of parents were Pip and Dahlia, they were the ones who tossed Sandi away. Denny, Valerie and Katherine  all forced his hands into making a deal as he was indeed telling the truth; he and his wife Abigail were now among the immortals. How he achieved this no one knows for sure, it’s still a mystery.


Some people say that he challenged the Reaper Man himself to a guitar duel and won his immortality.


Others say that Kai the Great Alpha Wolf blessed Wolfie and Abigail with gift of immortality.


The most popular belief is that he received a little help from a friend who had ties to a secret society.  No matter what the real story is Wolfie was simply not going to die, which threw a monkey wrench into Denny's evil plan.


 Denny:  We will see Dad.  We will see.  How long do you think you will live after I place a silver bullet in your head?

To be continued.......

I would like to thank HollyhocksFluff for the use of one of my favorite sims of her Aurora Borealis.  Here is a link to her story

I would like to thank Sweetnightingale for use of one of her pictures from her blog.  Here is a link to her story.

Bonus Shots:


We are thinking about pools again!



10 comments:

  1. Oooo, I LOVE it! Nick and Starr were watching Tyrone and Lenora!!!! :)))) How awesome! So glad you found a great picture to use. Don't they make such a cute couple? :)

    I loved how Nick was so happy about the baby. Gosh, poor Starr is still beating herself up. It's great to see her mellowing out a bit. Hopefully she'll soon be able to face her family and know they still love her no matter what.

    Oh, Denny...Denny...Denny. "Ye lay one hand on my Wolfie and I'll have to curse ye into oblivion," says Lenora. Seriously, I can't wait to see Denny get his. See, if he and Valerie would have come to Wolfie and Abby with what was troubling them instead of making such unwise choices, a lot of heartache could have been avoided. But I suppose jealousy and what goes with it can make people do awful things. SO glad to hear Wolfie and Abby are immortal. I couldnt' stand the thought of them dying.

    Loved the update and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legend Never die! Awesome! Great update. i am excited for a new baby to come along. I'm sure Starr is FREAKING OUT but I'm sure she'll do just fine. She has a great guy and a loving and supportive family.
    I love the end with the different rumors of how Wolfie gained his immortality and the pools! hahaha . Your sims sure love water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a legend and legends never die---BEST LINE EVER!!!!!! Denny can suck it! Wolfie is the man, son or no son Wolfie will protect his family to his dying breath...oh wait he won't have one of those because he's living forever!!! Hells yeah. Love Wolfie!!!!

    Damn those are some lies Pip and Dahlia fed Denny. WTF Wolfie is the bad guy but she's the one that cheated on her husband. Wow, just wow. UGH I think they need to be in jail right along with Denny for their horrendous parenting!

    Woot!!! Is that a baby on the way???? All those 'quiet' nights at home. Nick went and knocked her up. It's sweet they are an official couple now. I laughed when she talked about scratching out girl's eyes. Starr has claimed her man all others better watch out. She has grown up a lot, and that's good to see. Now she just needs to face the family. It's sad she's still avoiding them. I can't believe Dylan and Sandi have let her do that for this long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I can't wait to see Starr be a mother!! Between her and Wolfie there'll be a lot of overprotectiveness going on :D

    I feel so bad for Wolfie, he must feel terrible! :( It's awesome that he's immortal now, though, I'm looking forward to having him around for a long while! Cause Denny is not going to succeed. He's just not oO

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off- in the picture where Starr is gripping her stomach, in the lower right hand corner at first glance that looked like a goat to me. I was like "what the heck.. when did we get goats?!"

    Poor Nick, wanting things to be official. I'm glad Starr and Spencer's relationship has healed enough for her to call him. Those quiet nights must not have been so quiet! Starr a mother... Can't wait to see what that will be like. Especially since I just saw her in my game doing keg-stands and streaking. Party-animals never die either I'd say!

    Man, that Denny is just a bad seed. No hope to forgive and forget with him it would appear. I hope Wolfie didn't sell his soul to Polaris, lol. Nice seeing Aurora pop up, I miss her while away at Uni.

    Pools! What is it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you got your vamp! Can't wait to see Starr as a mommy. Poor Wolfie.. But in the words of Life herself one cannot change the past. Only do what you can for a better present and future. Hm, option four Life blessed him and Abby to help keep the universe in order. I sure hope he is well protected from Denny's evil plan! Or Wolfie is indestructible. I am surprised Denny didn't try to kill Wolfie earlier though. Starr can't avoid her family now with a wedding and a new member of the family on the way. Hopefully she can come to terms with them and herself soon. I love that she calmed down and willing to settle down a little bit. Can't wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Starr really changed a lot. I can't wait to see her as a mother, I'm sure she'll be a good one.
      Wolfie is immortal!!! So great! I just hope silver bullets won't affect his immortality either...

      Delete
    2. Yes this was a life changing experience for Starr. Although she will still have the party girl in her she has toned down a bit and is more aware of other people's feelings.

      Yep Wolfie is immortal, but he still have to worry about silver bullets.

      Delete
  7. Awww... Denny, you nutcase. LOL. He's totally power hungry, but he's right, silver bullets kill werewolves... Wolfie should keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denny is not to be trusted as he is a cold blooded killer who would like nothing more than to put a silver bullet in Wolfie's head.

      Delete