Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Chapter 66-Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places


Sitting in her bedroom Chrissie tried to drum up some enthusiasm for the night ahead of her but it just was not going to happen.  Here she was the head cheerleader, president of the student council and the homecoming queen yet she was the only girl in school who didn't have a date for the prom. She knew exactly what to expect from tonight as this happened at every school dance, all of her friends would be on the dance floor having fun while she watched from the side lines hoping that anyone would ask her to dance.  Thankfully graduation was just around the corner and this was the last time she had to suffer this humiliation.


To add some insult to injury, in the very next room her little sister Taylor was joyfully preparing herself for the dance.  She was fussing over every little detail making sure her hair, dress and make up was perfect.  Unlike Chrissie, Taylor had a date and was looking forward to this for weeks. She had been seeing Alvaro Kincaid for quite some time now and Chrissie was expected to tag along with them and play the role of the proverbial third wheel. She really wanted to stay home tonight but her father said that Taylor was too young to be out that late on her own and only agreed to let her go if Chrissie was there. Usually her mother stepped in on Taylor's behalf, but something about her mother's own Prom night and Taylor reminding her of herself made her agree with Dad on this. Chrissie felt she didn't have a choice in the matter, if she didn't go Taylor would be disappointed and Chrissie couldn't do that to her sister.


Cheech walked into the room and she gave him a big hug.  He was her loyal companion and he sensed that she needed some cheering up.  The one part of graduating and heading to university that upset her the most was leaving him for 4 years as dogs were not allowed. She was already missing Cheech and she gave him another big hug.  

Chrissie: Oh Cheech!  At least I know you will always love me.


Starr was passing by and heard the last statement made by her daughter,

Starr: What do you mean by that? We all love you.

Chrissie: No Mom, I don't mean you, Daddy or Taylor; I know you guys will always love me as I will always love all of you.  I just wish that someone.... anyone would ask me for a date and sometimes I feel I will never find anyone to love me.


Starr saw the look in her daughter’s eyes and wished she had some magical words that could take that pain away.  When she was smaller all she had to do was kiss the boo boo and all the pain was gone but those days were over.  Chrissie was growing into a beautiful young lady and she truly was a catch for any young man, she just had to wait for the right one.  


Starr: Not everyone can be like your Grandma who finds her true love in high school.  It took years before I knew your father was the one for me.  When we met love was the furthest thing from my mind, but your father was persistent and I fell in love with him. You are young and you have your whole life ahead of you so there is plenty of time. Someday when you least expect it and when you aren't looking for love, he will walk into your life and you will meet the one.

Chrissie: Mom, I don't want to go on that TV show.

Starr: That is not something I expect you to do.  Your sister would, but not you.


Maybe her mother was right and she would meet someone at university, she wasn't sure of anything and somehow she had to get through this night.  She got herself dressed and unfortunately her mother the photographer just had to take pictures so they could remember this God forsaken night forever.  







She put a fake smile on her face and posed for pictures with Taylor and Alvaro.  She wondered how much more humiliation one person could be forced to endure in one night? She didn't know the answer but she was sure she was about to find out.
 
Later on that summer:


Summer was almost over and it was soon time for Chrissie to leave for university. During these last few weeks she spent as much time with Cheech as she possibly could as she was going to miss him terribly. 


She was walking him in the park when she noticed a man was following her.  At first she was worried but she had Cheech with her and no one was going to hurt her with Cheech around.  He started to approach her and Cheech started to growl, the closer he got the more Cheech growled.


Dimitri: Miss Can you call your dog off.  I have been enchanted by your beauty all day and I just wanted to talk to you.

Chrissie felt herself blushing as couldn't believe that this fine looking man was not only talking to her but paying her compliments. She commanded Cheech to calm down but he was still on guard as he took an instant dislike to this man.


Chrissie: I'm sorry; I'm not sure what has gotten into him today.  Cheech is usually a friendly dog.

Dimitri: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dimitri Bautista.  And you are?

Chrissie: Chrissie, Chrissie Slayer.


Dimitri: A beautiful name for a beautiful lady.  I was wondering if you would do me the pleasure of having dinner with me this Friday night.  Maybe a movie afterwards?

Chrissie: You want to go out?  With me?

Dimitri: Well yes I would, that is if you are not busy.  I'm sure a beauty such as you must already have a boyfriend.

Chrissie: No, I actually do not have a boyfriend at the moment and I would love to go out with you on Friday night.


Dimitri: Until we meet again my queen.


Cheech started to bark and he went to attack Dimitri after he seen Dimitri kiss Chrissie's hand.

Chrissie: Cheech no!  Bad Dog.  I'm sorry; I really do not understand why he is acting this way.

Dimitri: its ok he probably needs more time to get familiar with me, and I do hope I will get that chance.  I will call you tonight.


Later that night and every night after that, Chrissie waited for Dimitri's call and they spent hours on the phone.  He was in her thoughts from the moment she woke up in the morning until she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep at night.  Even her dreams were all of Dimitri and how someday she would marry him and they would live happily ever after, he had become an obsession.   While she was at university he would send her flowers every day and visited as often as he could.   He promised to wait for Chrissie to return home if she remained true to him.  She stayed away from mostly everyone at university and refused all other boys who did ask her out for dates.

4 Years Later:


When she returned home she told her parents that she accepted a job offer at Aurora Skies Preparatory School and that she wanted to move out to live with Dimitri.  Nick was not a happy camper about this whole situation.  According to him there was no man alive who he would ever consider suitable to date one of his daughters but there was something about this Dimitri that just rubbed him the wrong way.  Starr was in agreement with her husband on this, Chrissie was getting into this relationship way too fast.  Even though Starr was no longer a wolf she never lost her sixth sense which told her that Dimitri was trouble.  She knew better than to forbid her daughter from seeing him as that would be the quickest way to drive her closer to him.  She did try to explain to her daughter to keep her options open and that she didn't have to fall for the first guy who interested in her.  There were plenty of men out there and if she closed her mind she might miss out on the perfect one.  All of Starr's warnings fell on deaf ears as Chrissie was sure she already met the perfect one.


The next day she met with her Uncle Ronny who was principal at the school.  

Chrissie:  Thank you for the job offer, but are you sure you didn't show any favoritism, Uncle.

Ronny:  I assure you that I would hire anyone with your school record at this very school and your grades at university.  You got this job on your own merit but you will always be one of my favorite nieces.


Chrissie:  Well you know I always wanted to be a teacher and I do hope I will be able to start an afterschool ecology club to help with the family’s mission.

Ronny: My dear of course you are able to and my brother has already donated money from Landgraab Industries to support it.

Chrissie: I can always count on Grandpa Wolfie's support.  Can you show me around now?  I'm dying to jump right into work.

Ronny: I do need to ask you to wait a couple of minutes before we go inside and I assign you a class room, as I am waiting on another new teacher to show up.  He just called me a few minutes ago asking for directions and he is running a little late.  He just relocated from Isla Paridiso and is new to Aurora Skies. 

Ronny: Oh here he is now.


Ronny: Chrissie I would like to introduce you to Mickey Seaworthy and Mickey this is my niece Chrissie Slayer.  


Chrissie: It's wonderful to meet you and welcome to Aurora Skies.


Mickey:  I'm very pleased to meet you and now I am sure I am going to love it here.


To be continued.....


I would like to thank ShaliANel for Mickey Seaworthy; here is the link to her Sims 4 blog  and her Sims 3 blog  where you can read her awesome stories.

Bonus Shot:


Chrissie was not supposed to be happy about the prom so I couldn't use this in the story, but I had to show this picture anyways








12 comments:

  1. MICKEY!! Go kick whatshisface's butt, I don't like him oO Who just goes up to a girl, says 'You're stunning, wanna go for dinner?' ?? Okay, yeah, I know, that part isn't so bad, but I don't like how obsessed she is with him. And you never ignore a dog who growls at people!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She should have never ignored Cheech's reaction to Dimitri in fact it should have sent red flags to her to stay as far away from him as she could. Her self esteem has taken a huge blow and when the first handsome face showed up, she is ready to make him the center of her world. She probably will need Mickey to go kick his butt.

      Delete
  2. Damn...I felt so bad for Chrissie in the beginning. And I can't believe that Starr and Nick didn't understand how upset she was about going to that dance dateless. I'm a bit ticked at them for not seeing how unhappy she was. Bad parent move there!

    Good boy Cheech!!!!! That Dimitri is a slimy no good ass and he needs to keep right on growling at him whenever he's near. I can't wait to see how it works out with them living together. That should be fun. LOL

    MICKEY!!!! Things didn't work out for him and Erin, but I'm sure he'll be just the man Chrissie needs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right that was a very bad parent move by Starr and Nick, Starr didn't even realize Chrissie was upset about the whole situation until the afternoon before the dance. They just assumed Chrissie was fine as her school work and activities made it look that way. It was a mistake on their part and one they are going to pay dearly too because it left Chrissie vulnerable to a sleaze like Dimitri.

      Cheech figured Dimitri out right away and it should be fun seeing them live together. There is going to be a lot of growling in that house.

      Gotta love that TV show, it gives us the best looking bachelors :) I see a friendship already starting to develop.

      Delete
  3. Aww, I felt so bad for Chrissie in the beginning. I'm with Jazen; Starr and Nick should have seen how upset she was. Maybe it's going to come back and bite them later, as this might have contributed to Chrissie's going right into Dmitri's arms.

    Speaking of Dmitri, what a sleaze bucket! Good boy, Cheech!!! You never ignore a dog and his sixth sense. He sees Dmitri for what he is, and I have a feeling Chrissie is going to be really hurt before she catches on.

    It's great to see Mickey. :) Sounds like he'll be there for Chrissie during her darkest hour, which is probably what she is going to need.

    Great chapter. More, more, more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a big mistake on Starr and Nick's part and it already has bitten them in the behind as Chrissie was vulnerable to Dimitri They should have paid more attention to Chrissie's feeling and not forced her into going to that dance that she clearly didn't want to go to.

      Chrissie should pay attention to Cheech but she is very vulnerable right now and she is going to pay the price for that.

      Mickey is going to be a good friend to her and very supportive. He is exactly what she needs right now.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I would be leery if my dog acted that way around a person. Or my cat for that matter. :-p

    I wonder whats up. His last name is ringing bells in my head but I can't figure out why. (could just be my overloaded brain not working right)

    She is a pretty girl and her sister looks JUST LIKE STARR!

    I'm glad she has Cheech around. Maybe he'll be good for her like his sire was for his master.

    Ooo Mickey! I wonder where he'll fit in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheech's reaction to Dimitri should have been the first clue but she is so vulnerable she can't see clearly. Cheech is very much like his father and she is going to need him right now along with this new friendship with Mickey.

      Dimitri's last name was randomized, you might have seen it in game before.

      Delete
  5. O.o. Never ignore a dog reaction. I do not trust this Dimitri and Chrissie is just to inexperient. I hope that Mickey will drive her away from him, he looks like a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, poor Chrissie didn't take Cheech's reaction seriously. I've always heard that dogs know when something is awry... I have a feeling Dimitri might work for Dahlia because somehow I don't think that Dahlia is done torturing Starr's family yet since Dahlia is just that big of a bitch. LOL. Mickey is a new development, hopefully he is a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs have a sixth sense and she should take notice because Cheech does not like this guy at all. Dahlia is no where near finished with her plan and you might be right about Dimitri as Dahlia was talking to someone on the porch in the last update.

      Mickey is actually the twin brother of Mischief's founder Rose so you will be seeing him and Chrissie in her story when you get there. You might also remember Mickey from Erin Gruber's bachelor challenge.

      Delete
  7. Aww Chrissie. Did noone tell you to always listen to your pets? Especially dogs. They know if someone is trouble to their owners.

    Also I love the last picture! Thanks for sharing, even if you couldn't use it!

    ReplyDelete