Sunday, April 5, 2015

Chapter 10-The Finale


Well everything is over and done with now and those last few days, were not exactly the easiest.  I had to say goodbye to a few friends that I had just made.  I knew I would always remember them and I would cherish the days I spent with my boys.  They will always be my boys even though I will only call one of them my own and they will find other women to spend their life with.

This has really been a life changing experience for me as I never thought the idea of settling down with one man would ever be an option in my life.  If truth be told I may have always been man crazy but in the back of my mind, I did hope that I would find that special someone.  Many people search the ends of the earth to find that special somone, but for me it was a TV show that helped me find The One.


The last three days started out just like the rest, Neal who always made sure to say good morning to me each day, asked if he could give me a massage. And Oh did it feel so relaxing to have his hands releasing all that tension.


I needed that relaxation because this is when the reality part of reality tv hit me right in the face. Neal blew me a kiss and I can tell Heath was not happy at all in fact he looked jealous to me.


Heath stole my attention to talk to me for a little and now its Neal that looks upset.  I have seen messy situations like this before on the show but I was sure it wasn't going to happen here.


Oh no not this again.  Why these guys think its a good idea to insult me is beyond me.  


He did try to apologize but sadly the damage was done.


Oh I can get soooooo used to this.


One thing I will always remember about Zack is that he loved basketball and I always had fun joining him out here.


We did have a nice long chat afterwards, until it became dark out and I knew it was time to go upstairs and make my decision.


Two Massages gave Neal a big lead and he is in first place with 80.57286


Zack is in 2nd place with 59.75945


Ceil is in third place with 52.63813


Heath came in 4th with 50.7652.  

Heath lives in Aurora Skies and I asked him to give a message to my cousin Taylor when he got back home.  Taylor can thank me later.


The next day was the hot tub date.  At first the producers didn't want me to do this because they were afraid it with me around it would get to risque.  I haven't a clue whatever would give them that idea. We did have strict orders that none of the guys were to sit next to me and everyone had to keep their swimsuits on.  Which was a pity especially with these three fine men around.


Neal came over to hold me hands for a little while and the way he looked at me was so sweet, but we did have a problem.


Ceil and Zack were getting jealous.  I thought it would be cool to see guys fighting over me but....


that was only until it actually happened.  All of them were great guys and I admired all of them but seeing them fight like this was something I never wanted to happen.  I wanted this to stop right now but I didn't know how.


I spent the day acting as a referee due to all the disagreements in the house.  I guess I could understand in a way, there was only three left and none of them wanted to be the next one to leave. They were all rivals fighting each other for the grand prize, which of course was me.


That night we all sat down to dinner and no one said a word.  The atmosphere was so tense you could cut it with a knife.  All of them were angry with each other and I was already preoccupied with the decision I had to make. 


I went outside to shoot some baskets, maybe some exercise would ease this tension.  I heard someone walking over to join me and I thought it was Zack.


I did get a surprise when I found out that it was Ceil who decided to join me.  Out of all the guys, he is the only one who hasn't come out here, usually he gets his exercise in the pool or you can find him playing a guitar.


This day really stressed me out to the point that I wasn't even tempted to sneak one or two of them into my room, like I fantasized about every night that I was here.  As I was heading to bed. the one who always made a point to greet me in the morning was always the one to wish me sweet dreams before going to bed.  I guess I stand corrected, I am tempted tonight.

Decision Time:


The day in the hottub really boosted everyone's score.  Neal was first with 94.1375.


Ceil came in 2nd with 63.63813


Zack is in third place with 63.12819.  So Zack is the one that has to leave.


I just had the displeasure of giving Zack the bad news and Neal always greating me with the words "Good Morning, Sunshine" always seemed to brighten up my day.  


I did decide that we would not have a repeat of yesterday.  I had 2 of the 14 left and the last thing I was going to do was spend the entire last day on this show breaking up fights.  I know the producers are encouraging it as its better for the ratings, but I'm charge here and if they have any problems with that, they can take it up with me.  I sat both of them down and explained that we would have a nice calm peaceful day here and if either of them didn't like it they knew where the door was.  Both of them agreed no fights today.


Neal told me he was going to show me what he could do with his magic wand, but I couldn't see anything, his clothes covered my view.


Ceil decided we needed some guitar music and I do have to say he is quite skilled.  I am tempted to strum on that intrument of his.


I did enjoy watching him play and I listened for quiet a long time.  This is when it dawned on me, I would have to say goodbye to the last one tomorrow and the moment of truth would be upon me. Does the one I love, love me too?


It was a pretty quiet day and I think both Neal and Ceil knew how stressed out I was from the past day and my final decision.  Believe it or not, both of them gave me my space.  Maybe both of them sensed that I already knew my decision but I can't be sure of that.  Before retiring for the evening Neal came to say "sweet dreams" but this time he added the words "my love" to it.


The next morning I found Ceil sitting in the front yard and I walked over to join him.  


We had a good talk and Ceil understood, in fact he said he was expecting this.


He gave me a hug and he wished me well.  We did promise to keep in touch and I told him that there was a lucky woman out there who would love him the way he deserved to be loved.

After Ceil left I realized, this was the first morning, that Neal didn't look for me so I had to go searching for him.


It turned out that he stayed in his room, afraid to come out as he was afraid that today would be the day he lost me forever even if he was the winner.


He handed me some flowers and told me that he loved me.  I couldn't believe it, I planned it that I would profess my love to him and hoped he felt the same and he beat me to the punch.


I told him that I was afraid of losing him forever too.  That I knew that I loved him and that this wasn't just a show to me.  My biggest fear after the final camera was turned off was never seeing him again.  We kissed for the first time and I can not explain the feeling.  I had been kissed many times before by many different guys and a few girls, but never ever has it been like this.


He asked me to be his girl and believe it or not he gave me a reason to call my Dad and say thank you.  The reason he was last to arrive is he wasn't going to do the show until he found out that woohoo at the end wouldn't be televised.


So thank you Daddy and Cousin Wolfie but as I said before.


Nice Try Daddy!  Just because its not televised, doesn't mean its not going to happen. 

Final Scores:





14 comments:

  1. Neal told me he was going to show me what he could do with his magic wand, but I couldn't see anything, his clothes covered my view. hahahahaha Nice one Chelsea.

    Man what a change from day one to the last day. She has calmed down, some. Nice Try Daddy! Just because its not televised, doesn't mean its not going to happen. but not totally

    Neal better keep in shape because Chelsea is a very 'eager' girl. LOL Congrats Neal!!! He won by quite the landslide that was crazy. I can't wait to see their life together, they make a cute couple.

    This was loads of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling she is going to find out exactly what he can do with that magic wand now and yes he is certainly going to keep in shape as he will get plenty of exercise with her.

      She has calmed down and is ready to stay with just Neal, something she wasn't expecting but that is the way love is sometimes. They do make a nice couple so now its time for some babies.

      Delete
  2. "Neal told me he was going to show me what he could do with his magic wand, but I couldn't see anything, his clothes covered my view."

    I choked on my water when I read this?! Hahahahahah!!

    Well I guess now she'll get to see if his magic is any good ;-)

    Congrats Neal; and Chelsea, I can't wait to see all the babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsea will never change even if she is going to stay with only one man now. She is certainly going to find out all about his magic now. And I can't wait to see the babies too

      Delete
  3. Well, Chelsea is always going to channel the spirit of man craziness. LOL! Even so, she did find love, which she didn't think she would. She had quite a lot of drama along the way but she got there in the end. Congrats Neal. Now, eat your Wheaties and take your vitamins because that girl is going to give you a lifelong workout. LOL!

    Loved the challenge and can't wait to see pictures of their life together. Bring on the babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Chelsea did find love and Neal is going to need plenty of Wheaties and vitamins to keep her happy. Somehow I don't think he will complain too much.

      I am so glad that you loved the challenge and I had fun doing this one. Chelsea turned out to be a great character.

      Delete
  4. Well done, Neil!!
    And well done, Ciel! I never doubted how good of a guy he was but I didn't see him get this far, either. You're right, he does have a very lucky lady waiting for him in Moonlight Falls ^^
    All the best to them, they make such a sweet couple ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceil did really great and he came in 2nd place, he really did go far. I can't wait to see the lucky lady waiting for him in Moonlight Falls :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats to Neal and Chelsea!! He won by a landslide too wow. Well done Zack you kept in it a very long time and didn't berate anyone of ignorance well he berated the winner LOL.. But from what I can tell never Chelsea so that's great. Well done Ciel. Feel free to keep Zack, Marcus, and Elliot in town. My save for my perfect genetics game got corrupted so I lost Zack and his family : (.. and I was on generation 3 too. Can't wait to see Chelsea's and Neal's children. It took me three tries with the first generation.. second time five times and third well Zack was the oldest of 17 children and counting then my save got corrupted. So let's see how many times it'll take Chelsea Lol. Loved the finale can't wait to see more of the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really did have a landslide on this one and Zack hung in there until the end. I guess he was fighting to win this thing so Neal was a target. Can't blame the guy for trying. Marcus already got married in town and is a father I will let you know about the rest of them, when information becomes available.

      Delete
  6. Aw, how adorable, I love how Ciel handled that.
    Way to go Neil! Those two make the perfect couple and I'm all caught up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceil was indeed very gracious and Neal and Chelsea make a great couple so now its time for babies.

      Delete
  7. LOL the magic wand line. Yay! Congrats to Neal and Chelsea! *throws confetti* He's so cute telling her good morning sunshine. Awww. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsea and Neal turned out to be a cute couple I still play them on my Just for fun blog. They produced the perfect genetic heir on the first try and I'm still surprised over that. They are expecting thier third child.

      Delete