Saturday, April 4, 2015

Chapter 8-Stop Thief



Sending Clayton home was an easy decision in one way but difficult in another.  When I picture myself 20 years from now, I don't see Clayton as the man by my side so cutting him loose now was best for all of us.  It will allow him to move on as soon as possible so he can find the girl who does want to have all those kids with him.  In that way it was easy, but I also liked Clayton very much as a friend and I didn't want to hurt him.  I don't want to hurt any of them, but if I stay here I have to.

Hopefully I am not the one who ends up hurt in the end this has become more than a show to me,  I don't know how I will handle it if I find out that it is only a show to The One as these feeling I am having is a surprise to me.  The show is still going on so I must keep all the options open and be fair to all of my boys.

Ok time to start my morning.


Neal is always the first one to greet me in the morning.  While I was trying to talk all about his interests for a change, but all I could think about was mounting his prize fish.


Neal is an angler and obviously an expert on the subject and somehow I must have said something really dumb.  Neal let me know and called me out for being ignorant.


At this point the competition for my attention is growing and when Simeon seen something was brewing he came over to score some points with me, which he certainly did. 


Neal did apologize and asked if we could be friends again, which of course was fine with me as long as I got some benefits with that friendship.  Ceil was the next one to come into the room.


These guys are trying to knock each other out of the running and I am loving all of this attention.  Ceil interupted my chat with Neal and took center stage all for himself.  Oh Ceil you can be the star of my show anytime you want.


Neal still felt bad about this morning and he came over to blow me a kiss.  Little did he know that simply blew me away and I was ready to forgive and forget.  I really didn't know how I was going to be patient these last few days, because I don't know how much longer I can hold out.


The closer we get to the end of the show, the more attention these guys are paying to me.  They all know the competion is stiff and that is just the way I like it.  I rarely have a minute without one of them by my side.  I was playing some video games and Heath and Ceil came to join me.


For some reason Ceil got up and left Heath and I to play which we did for hours.


As I was getting ready to turn in Cody found me and we chatted a bit.  They all knew I was headed upstairs to make my daily decision and I guess Cody wanted to get some points in before I got up there.



Which he certainly did by flirting and complimenting me.  This guy really knew how to sweet talk.


Going to sleep was out of the question now that Cody heated me up a bit.  It was still against the rules to take a guy into my room so I dove into the pool for a bit.  Ceil did come to say goodnight and he promised  to be the superhero if I would let him.  Little did we know at the time he was going to get his chance sooner than we knew and he would live up to his promise.  


Believe it or not some skank decided she was going to break into this house.  She better not be after one of my boys because she can't have any of them.  The guys seemed to think she was there to steal other stuff but I know better.  I don't trust any of these bitches around my boys.


As the alarm sounded the bitch ran out the door at lightening speed.   Yep she knew better.


But Ceil is my hero and he ran out to stop her so she could be arrested which he did.  I thought Ceil deserved a nice pick me up for being so brave but of course, I CAN'T INVITE THESE GUYS INTO MY ROOM!  Oh this is starting to drive me crazy!


Now the damn cops are after my boys too!  Can't she find some of her own guys to interogate.  Does it have to be mine!

Ok decision time


Cody takes the first place position with 44.80001


Neal is in the #2 spot with 42.68125


Ceil is at #3 with 40.09375


Zack is at #4 with 40.01875


Heath is at #5 with 38.98553



And Simeon is in 6th place with 35.44062


So its Simeon that I have to say goodbye too :(


14 comments:

  1. What the hell Neal?!?!?!?! You were doing so good and hadn't had a negative interaction! DUDE it's to late in the game to start acting up! You lost points there. :(

    Congrats Cody on moving up. This really is anybody's game right now. No clear cut winner yet.

    It's nice to see the change in Chelsea. She's starting to really have feelings for the guys, I mean her naughty thoughts haven't changed for all of them, but she's calming down just a little. Seeing her worried that The One might not feel the same at the end shows just how serious she's taking this now. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another victim of Berate ignorance but its still anyone's game at this point.

      Chelsea's naughty thoughts will never change but she has fallen in love with one of them which she never expected to happen. The One is going to make sure they don't find another Chelsea as a bachelorette ever again, the are already on the FCC's radar.

      Delete
  2. Come on Zack do more!! You are so close near the bottom. But still anyone's game until the next elimination. Congratulations to Cody for moving up to the top. Never a dull moment in this house with the thief and the cop LOL. wow just wow. Sad to see Simeon go.. but he did a good job by keeping in this for this long. Going to read the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope there is never a dull moment in that house at all in fact this was the craziest day I had during this challenge. Zack did a great job so no worries about him.

      Delete
  3. LOL! I remember the thief from Lenora's challenge. Adam came out and kicked ass. LOL! I laughed so hard when Chelsea said the cop should get her own set of guys and leave hers alone. That girl never quits. LOL!

    Heath, way to get in there and play some games with her. Do more, man, do more of you'll be the next to go.

    Aww, sorry to see Simeon go. It's getting harder and harder with each elimination and Chelsea has discovered that. It's not as easy as it looks, especially when you start developing real feelings toward the guys.

    Off to read the next update. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Chelsea did not want to share her boys with anyone else and she had to make that perfectly clean to everyone including the cop.

      She is having a hard time sending any of them home and if she had her choice she would keep them all but sadly she can't.

      Heath did pretty well, he stayed a good long time.

      Delete
  4. A little possessive is she? Going to cuss out the burglar AND the cop that came to investigate? ahaha!

    It's really getting close to the end and the guys are stepping up their game. It's harder and harder to let guys go I bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way she is letting a burglar or a cop take any of her boys away without a fight from her, as it is she doesn't want to send any of them away. You are right it is getting harder and harder to let them go.

      Delete
  5. Wow, go Ciel!! :O I'm gonna have to set up a burglar in my game and see if he'd be just as brave (they haven't been burgled in ages) Way to go!!

    It's sad to see Simeon go :/ Buuuut I have a lot of reading to do so no need dwelling on it ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceil was indeed ready to play the hero and he was the only one who chased after the burglar. I am sure he would be just as brave in your game also.

      Delete
  6. Aw, Simeon :(, I can't believe someone broke into the house though! That was funny, I loved how Ciel chased her down though. Way to go Ciel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simeon did very well and he did go far in the challenge. Yep someone broke in and Ceil played did a great job playing the hero and chased down the burglar.

      Delete
  7. LMAO Skank burglar. That was the best line, LOL. Just awesome.
    Wooo go Ceil for chasing down that skanky thief! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsea is not going to let any skanks near any of her boys that is for sure. While they are living in that house they are hers until she has to let one of them go. That was something that Ceil chased after the burglar like that and I can't believe the luck that the game spawned female NPCs in those roles.

      Delete