Monday, April 6, 2015

Chapter 68-Don't Mess with Starr

Author's Note-Please be aware that there will be some strong language used in this chapter




When her mother called to ask if now was a good time for a visit, Chrissie told her to come on over. The coast was clear as she thought Dimitri was not home, but she soon found out she was mistaken. There wasn't anything in the world that stressed Chrissie more than witnessing an argument between her mother and Dimitri which was about to happen as Starr's car just turned into the driveway.  She already felt the knots in her stomach beginning to form as she heard the car door slam and the sound of her mother's heels on the pavement.  The doorbell rang and as she tried to get downstairs to answer the door before Dimitri did but it was too late. Dimitri already answered the door and the trouble was about to begin.


Dimitri:  What the hell are you doing here?

Starr: Well hello to you too.  Not that it's any of your business, I'm here to see my daughter as I am certainly not here to see the likes of you.

When the sound of the loud voices reached Chrissie's ears, she began to feel sick.  She knew what to expect of this day as this happened every other time her mother came to visit.  Dimitri and Starr would have a fight and later he would be furious at her.  The stress would cause Chrissie to have one of her "episodes" tonight and plenty of regrets the next morning.  She was dreading this as she approached the stairs as this sounded like the worst argument these two had ever had.


Dimitri: We don't want you here so its best if you leave now.

Starr: I just spoke to my daughter on the phone and she told me it was fine to drop by for a visit.

Dimitri: Why don't you get it through your head she doesn't want to see you.

Starr: I want to hear those words from her mouth not yours.

Dimitri:  I already told you she is not coming down so why don't you be a good little girl and go back home to your husband.


Chrissie knew she couldn't hide anymore when she heard that last remark, because no one ever spoke to her mother that way and got away with it. All went quiet for a few seconds but it wasn't long before the loud explosion occurred.


Starr: Now listen here Count Chocula  Just who the fuck do you think you are talking to?  Don't mess with my temper.  Now you get out of my fucking way as no one is going to tell me I can not go into a house that I paid for.

Starr pushed Dimitri out of her way and he fell right on his ass.


Cheech decided it was time for him to get into action.

Dimitri:  That son of bitching dog.

Dimitri: CHRISSIE  Your damn dog peed on me again.  I'm going to take a shower and I'll be back when your monster I mean mother leaves.


Starr: What a good boy you are Cheech!  You deserve a treat.


Dimitri slammed the door loudly as he left the house enraged. Whatever it was that Chrissie saw in that man, Starr couldn't figure out.  All Starr knew at this moment is that she had to find some way to make her daughter understand that she didn't have to settle for the likes of that no good bastard. Chrissie was always a very happy and cheerful girl with the most beautiful smile.  Now she was quiet and withdrawn, a mere shell of the girl she once was.  What Starr wouldn't give to see that smile just one more time.


Starr: Chrissie, we need to have a talk.  Are you ok?

Chrissie: I'm fine Mom, never better.

Starr: Now why don't I believe you?

Chrissie: I am fine Mom.  Really I am

Starr:  How is your relationship with Dimitri?  You do not look happy.  He isn't hitting you is he?

Chrissie:  No he is not hitting me and my relationship with Dimitri is fine.


Starr:  You know you are a beautiful girl who has a lot to offer any man.  Maybe you should look around some more.  What about that nice guy who you work with, the one who just moved here from Isla Paridiso.

Chrissie: You mean Mickey?

Starr: Yes Mickey.  I seen the way he looks at you and he likes you.

Chrissie: Mickey is nice but I'm not sure that he likes me that way.


Starr:  I'm usually not wrong about these things.  You do deserve to be in a loving relationship by someone who treats you with respect.  The perfect man will be your partner and will treat you as his equal and he will be as happy to live his life with you as much as you will want to be with him.  This is the way your father treats me and it is what you deserve too.  Can you honestly tell me that is the way Dimitri treats you?


Chrissie did understand why her mother was saying this, but her mother just didn't understand her relationship with Dimitri and she couldn't tell her.  She wasn't the good person her mother thought she was.  If truth be told she was a horrible person who couldn't be trusted to control her own actions. There was no way she could tell her mother any of this as it would destroy both of her parents to learn what their daughter had become.  She questioned if she should seek professional help but Dimitri said it wouldn't be a good idea to tell anyone as this would have to be reported and she would be in trouble with the law.  Dimitri was keeping her secret life quiet and he would help her end this madness inside of her this she was sure of.


Chrissie:  Mom, I know you don't understand this but Dimitri respects me in his own way.

Starr:  That man doesn't know the meaning of the word respect.

Chrissie: Can we talk about something else and enjoy the afternoon together.

Starr sighed as she knew she failed once again, but she wouldn't give up.  She would never give up on her daughter.

Meanwhile:


Still enraged Dimitri decided it was best that he go for a drink.  Starr always seemed to push all his buttons but he knew in order for his plan to work he needed to keep his cool.  Pretty soon she wouldn't be pushing her way into that house as it would be his free and clear along with the Landgraab money and Chrissie's shares in Langraab Industries.  He would be set for life and he wouldn't need prissy little Chrissie, her bitch of a mother, or that damn dog around.  He already had a bullet with the dogs name on it waiting as soon as he plan was set in motion.  He lived for that day but for now he had to bide his time.


Looking across the room he spotted a hot looking number who was more his speed and he planned to bide a little time with her before it was safe for him to go home.


Dimitri: Can I buy you a drink.

Valerie: You can if you think you can handle me.

Dimitri: The real question is, can you handle me?


Valerie: Why don't you get a hotel room and we will find out who can handle who?

Dimitri: That sounds like an offer I would be a fool to refuse.


As they were leaving Dimitri's phone rang and when he seen his Caller ID he knew he had to take the call.


Dimitri: I need to take this call I'll be only a minute, wait for me in the car.

Valerie: Don't be long, I want to see if you live up to expectation.  By the way what is your name?

Dimitri:  Dimitri Bautista and yours?


Valerie:  Valerie Landgraab, hurry up with your call.  I don't like to be kept waiting.


Dimitri laughed as he couldn't believe his luck when he heard her last name.  He had another Landgraab heiress to scam!  This one would be work as she wasn't as innocent as little Chrissie.  He would have to use blackmail with her because he knew just from looking at her that she had to have a skeleton or two in her closet.  However that would have to wait until after he finished with his first mark.  He picked up the phone and hit redial.  It was his boss who was requesting a progress report in person like it or not he was going to have to go to Moonlight Falls.  It was best not to prolong this any further as he did indeed have a report to deliver but it wasn't the report his boss was expecting.  It was time to let them know that he was now the boss of this whole operation. He would make his travel plans tomorrow as he had a busy schedule for the day.  A wild afternoon with that sexy wolf in his car and a busy night working on sweet little Chrissie.

Later on that evening at Starr's house:


Nick:  From the look on your face it seems that things did not go so well with Chrissie today.

Starr: Damn that fucking asshole.  He is making our daughter into a nervous wreck and I am sure he is only after her money.  It just kills me to see what he is doing to her.


Nick:  I know how you feel as I have the same frustrations.  I want that man out of Chrissie's life but I'm afraid our hands are tied until she asks for help.

Starr: I'm not giving up on my daughter and I am going to watch that fucking bastard closely.

Nick: We are both going to watch the whole situation closely because I don't trust that bastard either. One thing I know for sure the day I find out that fucker ever lifts his hands to my daughter, you can be sure it will be his last.  I'll kill him with my bare hands.

Meanwhile back at Chrissie's House:



When Dimitri returned Chrissie could tell that Dimitri was furious and this was not going to turn out to be a pleasant night.

Dimitri: Is she gone?

Chrissie: Yes she is.  I'm sorry I didn't know you were home when I told her it was ok to come over.

Dimitri: You know you have been a very bad girl.  I don't want that woman in this house.

Chrissie: I'm sorry it won't happen again.


Dimitri: That is not enough you need to be a good girl.  I have things for you to do and you will do them.  Do you understand Chrissie?


Chrissie: Yes Dimitri


Dimitri: You are getting yourself all dressed up tonight and you are going out.  Search for a human any one will do and you know what to do.  Tomorrow morning you will not remember anything I told you but you will know what you did last night.  You will remember that you wanted to stop but you could not control yourself.  Do you understand Chrissie?



Chrissie: Yes Dimitri


Dimitri:  Now that is what I like to hear.  You go and be my good girl and do this for me.







Chrissie went and did as she was told.......


and the very next morning she was filled with regrets.  She just didn't understand what would possess her to do such things.

To be continued.....



18 comments:

  1. OMG! Dimitri is one sorry piece of work. That monster needs to be taken down a LOT of pegs. So, he's out to acquire the Landgraab fortune and doesn't care who he hurts to do it. Doesn't surprise me in the least, and he's making Chrissie turn people into vampires! She's doing his dirty work and he's somehow compelling her to do it. She's remembering only what he wants her to remember. Oh, what a complete bastard!!!!

    Helloooo Valerie. Well, so you stick your nose into it here too. You really are a dirty girl and you sure do get around. Valerie is digging her own grave and when this comes back, it's not going to be nice...not at all.

    OMG, you should have heard my cheer when Starr called him Count Chocula! Oh, that was just classic. Starr has Dimitri's number completely and is bound and determined to get Chrissie away from Dimitri. Starr sure has come a LONG way. And I sure hope Nick gets the chance to take action with his bare hands at some point.

    Poor, poor Chrissie. :( She doesn't see what's so obviously in front of her. She wants it to work out and things are even more complicated now that she believes she's a bad person. :( Dimitri really is playing games with her head. Chrissie needs to know what real love is all about.

    And oh! Cheech peeing on Dimitri...I laughed myself senseless over that one. That was classic. Loved it! Cheeck knows what's up. Everyone should listen to him. :)

    Loved the update and am so looking forward to the next. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep we now know why Dimitri is treating her bad, he has his eyes on her money, he is hypnotizing her to think she is doing this on her own which we all know she isn't and its making her feel like there is a dark side to her.

      Valerie needs to have her fun now because she won't be having much fun where she is heading too. For one thing she won't have to worry about Dimitri scamming her, but if he could he would.

      Starr and Dimitri will never be best of friends and she had his number a long time ago. One thing is for sure she won't give up and neither will Nick, they know something is not right in that house and they are watching.

      That is Dimitri's plan to make Chrissie think she has a problem and that she needs him. We all know she needs him like she needs a hole in the head but that is how he intends to scam her.

      Cheech was the first one to figure Dimitri out! They all should listen to him.

      Delete
  2. I have no words right now....Dimitri just makes my blood boil!!! He is just a vile, nasty, no good piece of shit!!! Cheech should take a dump in his shoe, peeing on him is too nice. He got a rude awakening with Starr, he really is full of himself if he thought he could talk to Starr like he talks to Chrissie.

    Chrissie...I wish her parents would have caught her self-esteem issues when she was a teen. I really wish Starr had truly heard and understood what Chrissie said before prom. I can't help but think that if she had we wouldn't be witnessing her in the hands of this bastard!

    He's after her money, that's no big surprise. It's really sad to see that Chrissie doesn't feel like she can talk to her parents about what's going on. I know she thinks she's doing all of that on her own, but if she'd just tell Starr or Nick anyone they would help. Her family loves her and would help and support her no matter what. Her keeping quiet is reminding me of Starr after the attack. She avoided family as well because she thought they'd be ashamed of her actions only to find out how wrong she was about that.

    I was happy to see Starr at least plant the seed that Mickey might be interested in Chrissie. She's really down on herself right now, but hopefully next time she's with Mickey she'll see what her mother sees.

    Can we kill Dimitri yet??? Make it nice and slow. Start with his man bits and work from there. He needs to die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there was an interaction or pose mod for Cheech taking a dump on Dimitri, it would have been done but we will have to live with the dog using him for a fire hydrant for now.

      Starr knows there is something wrong with that relationship and she is not going to give up on her daughter. Her daughter is an adult and she can't force her out of the house or the relationship but she will watch and talk to her daughter. Starr and Nick made a mistake when she was a teen and they are paying for it now as Chrissie is left vulnerable to a scam artist like Dimitri. Hopefully Chrissie will pick up on her mother's hint about Mickey.

      I agree Dimitri needs to die LOL start with his little man bits I love that.

      Delete
  3. OMG! Dmitri is such a jerk! I can't believe this, I hope someone finds out that he was with Valerie in the family and lets Chrissie know. Ugh! I can't believe him! I want to kill him with my bare hands, let alone let Nick do it! He deserves to rot!
    Poor Chrissie have her mind all twisted like that by him,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dimitri is definetely a jerk and a scam artisit and what he is doing to Chrissie is horrible. The family really doesn't know to what extent his abuse of Chrissie is going to but he better hide when they find out.

      Delete
  4. Nice job Starr! But when you find out what's going on Starr just throw him out a window... Just throw him out a window 15 story building have him impaled on a flag pole. I'll have the Vampire Goddess Sarafina get rid of the evidence for you. So you can get away with it. I am pretty sure Dimitri's boss is Dahlia if I am not mistaken. They can both go rot. Why hello Valerie had another divorce I see your back to your maiden name. I think Dimitri is being stupid with that one but oh well. He deserves whatever hell is going to get. I hope it'll all come full force and bite him in the ass big time. Hopefully this will get uncovered soon before Chrissie loses her mind. Poor girl. She thinks she's a monster when she's not. What a way to control her. I hope he dies horribly for doing this to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dimitri is such a sack of shit -.-

    ReplyDelete
  6. W.T.F.

    he doesn't need to be taken down pegs, he needs to be taken down feet. Like six of them. under ground.

    Starr is still a badass. It was great to see her knock him on his ass.

    Oh Valerie. I wonder who will be scamming who there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starr will always be a badass and no matter how bad Dimitri is she will kick his ass any day of the week.

      I think everyone does agree with you he needs to be six feet under.

      Valerie doesn't know who she is dealing with there.

      Delete
  7. Of course, why didn't I think about that, the Landgraab shares. Gosh they have a hard time being rich lol.
    I love the scenes where he hypnotizes her, is that a mod?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money is definetely the root of all evil, and that is what Dimitri wants money.

      No that is not a mod, its in the game. Its a vampire interaction called Hypnotic Glare and they can use it on other vampires.

      Delete
  8. Go Starr! Even though she wasn't able to get through to Chrissie, she is trying and that is wonderful. *sigh* Valerie. Always the little wierdo, still sleeping around. This time she might sleep around and lose all of her money, which I can't say I would be too sad about LOL.
    Hmm... Dimitri's boss wants a vampire army or something? That's why Chrissie keeps having to turn people into vampires? You don't have to answer if the story will, I'm just thinking out loud. ;)
    I love that the dog peed on Dimitri, LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starr will never give up trying to get Chrissie away from that jerk and she will do whatever it takes.

      Valerie has bitten off a little more than she can chew with this one but his first job is taking care of Chrissie first after that Valerie would be his second mark.

      Dimitri is really just using that as a way to control Chrissie. He is manipulating her into thinking that she is turning these vampires against her will. This is part of his plan but it is more to do with Chrissie than her victims.

      Cheech is a good dog and he will protect Chrissie any way he has to.

      Delete
  9. Whoa. What exactly is he? Is he an alien? A warlock? I'm not familiar with all TS3 stuff, so I have absolutely no idea what he could be and what are his powers. Well, I know he's a jerk, but those don't have any superpowers, they just are. Heh.
    Oh and the dog wins the award for best performance in this chapter. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dimitri is a vampire and one of the powers that vampires have in Sims 3 is hypnotism. He is making her believe that she is going out turning humans into vampires which is something she would never do. He lets her keep the memory of doing it but she doesn't remember him commanding her to do it. He is a very powerful vampire and Chrissie never really developed her powers so she is vulnerable to him.

      Delete
  10. oh my god.
    There are truly more evil things one can do than hitting their partner.
    Dimitri is already bad enough without the hypnotism :c

    ReplyDelete