Saturday, April 4, 2015

Chapter 9-What A Day!


As the show goes on I lose another one of my boys each and every day, its gets harder and harder to let anyone of the go.  My poor Simeon, I am going to miss him so much and this place seems so empty without him.  At one time I had 14 of them and now I am down to 5.  How am I going to do this again tomorrow morning?   Each day I get to know all of them along with The One who has actually stolen my heart.  I hate that I have to hurt them as I am so afraid of being hurt myself in the end.  I'm hoping that doing this show does not turn out to be a decision I will come to regret.

I'm still worried about that last day because my plans have now changed. Before I met any of them my original plan was to lock myself in my room with the winner, rip off his clothes and neither one of us would emerge until the producers threw us out of the house.  That may still happen however I do plan to tell him my true feelings first and I will pray that he feels the same for me.


After that crazy night, Cody was the first one I ran into the next morning.  He was looking so tempting this morning and I wouldn't mind him flying his 747 into my landing pad.


However something went wrong and Cody decided it was his job to insult my intelligence.  I'm starting to get annoyed with these accusations, maybe I wasn't the brightest girl in school but I am certainly not ignorant.


Than he made things worse by making silly faces at me and insulting me further, which I didn't want any part of.


I did decide to give him a second chance because he is such a cutie but maybe I am as ignorant as he claimed because.....


he wanted no part of me.


Again he started making silly faces at me.


I gave him one more chance because I wouldn't him sliding his baking pan in my oven but....


He wanted no part of it.


That was the last straw he blew it.  I walked away to find the four other bakers in this house who I am sure wouldn't mind kneading my dough with their rolling pins.

I do have to say there is never a dull moment in this house, the producers had to send in a technician to make some repairs for us and this is what happened.


Oh dear this does not look good at all and before you knew it I had another handsome fellow appear.



It was ole Grim himself.  I was ready to ask him to stay and join the group, I hear that is is mighty talented with that scythe of his.  Sadly his calendar was way too jammed packed and he had no time for a couple of days off.  He needed to go back to collecting souls and he had a long list of women he needed to impregnate for 100 babies challenges on top of that.  Still it would have been cool to have him hang around for a while.


Ok thats it!  I had enough!  I needed to get out after the events of the last 24 hours. Skanks breaking in during the middle of the night trying to steal my boys, technicians dying and Grim too busy to hang around we are all getting out of this house for a group date.  There is a sim fest so I decided to take them all to that.


We all went to the Port-A-Party for the sim fest.


Neal was able to beat Heath out for my attention and it looked like Heath was not a happy camper about that.


Heath did want to goof around with me a bit.  I know I didn't want these silly faces with Cody earlier but it was different with Heath.


Than it was Neal's turn to heat up the conversation.  Geez!  Why can't sandwich making be an approved group activity?  Damn those producers and that freaking FCC!


It was time for the show and we all gathered around the stage waiting for it to begin.


and we were cheering,


dancing,


and enjoying the show.  However I for some reason I thought something was missing but I couldn't but I couldn't for the life of me think of what it was.  We still had a great time at the show though.

Well when I got home it was time to make that decision again.


Neal is back in 1st place with 60.08538


Heath moved up to 2nd place with 56.43872


Ceil hangs onto third place with 54.63813


Zack stays in 4th place with 53.90321


Cody slipped from 1st place to last with 3.72185.  Its Cody that I will be asking to leave :(


15 comments:

  1. wow what a major turn of events. Cody went from first to last!!! That was unexpected.

    LOL at the 'something's missing' I've not gone to a sim fest I didn't realize that the performers could not show up.

    Woot!!! Good job Neal, way to get back the top spot, but watch out, the others are gunning for you.

    OMG!!!! Chelsea ---Than it was Neal's turn to heat up the conversation. Geez! Why can't sandwich making be an approved group activity? Damn those producers and that freaking FCC!--- well damn really??? That girl, even with her heart falling for one special guy her libido is still hot for them all. hahahaha

    The winner better be eating their Wheaties and taking lots of vitamins. They will need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh forgot to add...wow the that tech wasn't very good at their job! I've never had one die when fixing things before. Crazy!!!

      Delete
    2. You described this whole day it was crazy. That was the first time the repairman died on my too.

      Cody was unexpected, I knew scores wer fluctuating but I didn't know how much until this chapter. That whole exchange where they were rejected each others intereactions really did him in.

      The sim fest had to be a glitch because they were all having a jolly good time watching a show that wasn't happening.

      Chelsea is always going to be Chelsea and she will always want them all. I do agree the winner is going to need his strength to keep up with her.

      Delete
  2. Oh, come on Zack you don't do anything it's your turn to leave next. But wow crazy how Cody went from first to last place. It's really anybody's game. I have never had a repairman die of electrocution that is. Had one die of a jelly bean before... but that's what happens when you stick around my insane asylum. Anything happens. The FCC is still pulling out there hair over Chelsea haha. Also only sim's can get entertained at a show when there is no show LOL.. but atleast Chelsea noticed something was missing. Great update can't wait to see who will win this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't predict the results of these at all, even with the guys who are ahead. Its always anyones game. Its the first time I had the repairman die too and this was truly a crazy day in that house. The glitch with the show was pretty funny to watch, so many things had me laughing during this updates.

      Delete
  3. OMG, the repairman dying during a fix-it job! Crazy! I've never had that happen before. LOL! And Chelsea wanting Grim to stay around and join the group. Hahahaha. That girl will take anything with legs and a--

    Well, we'll leave that to the imagination. Hahahaha. Crazy that the performer never showed up at the show either. Chelsea noticed SOMETHING was missing, but I think she was more interested in the show the guys could put on for her personally. LOL! That FCC is still gunning for her. LOL! Old habits die hard even when she's falling in love.

    Man! Cody going from first to last! It just goes to show that anything can happen in these challenges and usually does. Way to go though Heath! You got into second place. Awesome! Keep going just a little more and you'll be in the lead. Those silly faces and video games must have helped out quite a bit. Now, it's time to give her a massage, boyo, and that'll help a LOT!

    Can't wait for the next update. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had the repairman die on me before too certainly not from electricution either. So much happened in the update it was too funny. Of course Chelsea wanted Grim to stay, she never turns away any guys.

      That sim fest had to be a glitch too because they all looked as if they were enjoying the non existing show.

      Cody was a big surprise and Heath did jump up in the standings too. This was a crazy update.

      Delete
  4. Wow Cody! What the heck was that all about?? Crazy to go from first to last! I've never seen that happen before. Better she found out now that they'r not compatible than later.

    I am so glad that was a repair man and NOT a bachelor!! I saw the screenie in the forum and was freaked out.

    The show is having a really hard time with NPCs this seasnon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Playing this challenge completely hands off does surprise you a lot. I never seen a drop like that before which really surprised me but than again that whole exchange with both of them not accepting the others interactions surprised me too.

      Yep NPC's are not having a good time with this one and I am still surprised the repairman was electricuted.

      Delete
  5. Blimey, what a day! :O But asking Grim to stay? Well, I do hear he's rather good with living people, too.. *sigh* Ah well, he was busy.
    And wow, what a drop, Cody! :O Just shows that no one is save in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsea is something else and she wouldn't have minded adding Grim to her harem at all. Cody was a big surprise, I would have never guessed a drop like that at all. You can never predict what will happen next in these challenges.

      Delete
  6. Wow, that is definitely a jam packed day! Can't believe the tech died like that, lol.
    I can't believe that Cody fell to the bottom like that though!
    I'm typing all this when I know who wins...not sure what to make of that lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this was a crazy day so many things happening from the death of the repairman, to the non existent show and of course Cody slipping from first to last. its really interesting to see what happens when you play completely hands off.

      Delete
  7. Okay one thing I don't understand about the repairmen that the game sends over. SHOULDN'T they know that you're supposed to mop a puddle before fixing electronic items? LOL. I just feel like that should have been part of their employee handbook or something. ROFL.
    Awww poor Cody. Maybe the chemistry between he and Chelsea was gone because it wasn't more than just initial chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right about the repairmen. Usually they are supposed to be highly skilled in handiness yet they do not know they shouldn't stand in water when fixing electronics and why are they being electructed anyway if they are that highly skilled.

      Cody was the strangest thing. They had one bad interaction made worse because each tried to flirt with each other and they kept rejecting the flirting. It goes to show you that you never know what these sims will do when they are left on their own. I never thought he would be first one week and eliminated the next. I'm still shocked over that.

      Delete