Saturday, April 25, 2015

Chapter 70-It's a Heartache


Spending an afternoon shopping with Taylor, was always something that Chrissie always looked forward to but not today as she expected her sister to talk endlessly about her new boyfriend.  It seems that cousin Chelsea was doing a little matchmaking while she spent her time on "The One"   Chelsea asked one of the bachelor's Heath Black to deliver a message to Taylor.  What he didn't know is that message was a secret code between the two girls for "Here's a hunk for you.  Enjoy!"  Chelsea could have never predicted that the two would fall head over heels in love at first sight, but that is exactly what had happened.



The two sisters stopped for lunch and again the topic of conversation was how happy Taylor was with Heath.  Her every waking thought was of Heath and she went on and on about the little things he would do for her.  



Every night he would stop by with a bouquet of flowers and occasions like their 1 week or 2 week anniversary did not go unnoticed. Her face lit up when she talked about him and she was practically glowing. 



Anyone including Chrissie could see that Heath looked at Taylor as if she were the only woman on Earth.



When Chrissie returned home she wondered why Taylor was always the lucky one who got everything perfectly right from the beginning.  Chrissie never had that type of relationship with Dimitri. At one time Chrissie thought she had, but the events of a cold snowy day made her realize that she really never did. When she first met Dimitri all she could think about is finally she had a boyfriend and that was the most important part of it all, she had a boyfriend.  In the beginning she had to admit that he was all hearts and flowers, but those days are long gone.  She now questioned everything about her relationship with Dimitri as she knew she didn't love him as she should, but she also knew she couldn't leave him.  Dimitri stood by her during all of her episodes, he promised he would help her end all this.  If he would do that all for her she couldn't leave him, but she also knew that her heart belonged to another.


With Mickey it was different because he wasn't just a potential boyfriend, he was someone special and she knew it.  When he first arrived in town they immediately became good friends, who she loved to spend time with.  She felt a connection to Mickey and it was a connection so strong that it drew her closer to him without her even realizing it. That snowy day she almost kissed him and she would have if Dimitri didn't interrupted. The temptation to kiss him was still strong so she avoided him at work.  She had no choice but  to be strong and restrain her.  She was a horrible person who did horrible things and Mickey deserved someone so much better than her.  She had to keep avoiding him for his own good, but when the doorbell rang it became apparent she couldn't avoid him any longer as.....




Mickey was on the other side of the door.



Meanwhile:



Dimitri:  What in the world are you doing here?  You know it’s not good for us to be seen in public.


Dahlia:  Face it, I don't trust you.  I want this situation taken care of and besides if there is any money to be made on this deal, I want in!


Dimitri:  There will be no money to be made if we are ever found out.



Dahlia: You are driving that girl to suicide so you can inherit her money.   I'll sing like a canary if I don't get my fair share.


Dimitri:  You will be implicating yourself if you do.



Dahlia: Hmmm.... It's you they will really want and I will hand you over to them on a silver platter.  I don't have to remind you that her family carries a lot of influence, and I don't only mean the Landgraabs.  Her father’s family is very influential as her Uncle is in the Top 1% in Barnacle Bay and they are very protective of their own. I'll strike a deal to get off with community service or my sentence will be light but you will get life in prison with no parole.  Please refresh my memory,  how many years do you vampires actually do live for?




Dimitri: Ok I get your point, Chrissie is loaded.  I will cut you in.

Dahlia: Hopefully you won't mess this up, like you did years ago in that park.

Dimitri: That is because I didn't do the job myself.  I hired an incompetent and of course her bitch of a mother had to come and ruin everything.  Had she only stayed human, life would have been so much sweeter.


Dahlia: Well Starr did not stay human and that potion didn't kill Chrissie.  Your plan failed. Can you please tell me what the plan is now?  I hope this one is better and will work.



Dimitri:  Indeed this is a better plan and I am handling it myself.  You know what they say if you want a job done right, do it yourself.  I have been using hypnosis, she thinks she is going out turning vamps on her own and she can't stop herself from doing so. She has a lot to learn about being a vampire; those vamps she is turning are going willingly. She doesn't have it in her to do it against their will not even under hypnosis. She doesn't have that power yet nor is she aggressive enough to acquire that ability. They want eternal life and when she offers it, she is doing them a favor, but alas she doesn't know that.  I'm using that to my advantage.


Dahlia: And how is this going to make her commit suicide.



Dimitri: I promised her that I would help her stop this madness inside of her and I indeed will as I am controlling her mind and actions with hypnosis.  I will command her to pick up a pistol loaded with a wooden bullet place it against her head and then pull the trigger as this will be the only way she can stop herself from doing these heinous acts.  This will happen, after we are legally wed and I command her to write a suicide note.


Dahlia: And just what is the reason for her to go over the edge in the note?  Turning Vampires? Shouldn't that come naturally to your kind?


Dimitri:  Yes she will need more than just turning vampires.  I will anonymously inform the board of education about her activities at night, saying that she is unfit to be teaching children.  It’s the only reason I let her keep her job.  This should also close down that afterschool center she works for also, which I will sell at the first chance I get.


Dahlia: So you thought of everything.



Dimitri:  Indeed I have, I think it’s probably time for me to make arrangements to marry that sweet little imbecile.  I can't wait to see the expression on her bitch of a mother's face when I call her "Mom"


The two laughed and made arrangements for a rendezvous or two while they worked on their evil plans for Chrissie.  Neither of the expected that they shouldn't have been discussing any of this in a public place because their view of the table behind them was blocked.



This same restaurant was a favorite of Ronny Landgraab and only did he hear every word as clear as a bell, he always carried what he called his recording gadget and he had every single word recorded.  



He tried to walk out without being noticed, but it was too late both Dimitri and Dahlia seen him walk away from the table.




Dahlia:  Isn't that Wolfie's brother?




Dimitri:  Yes it is that is Chrissie's Uncle Ronny.  Damn!  Damn! Damn!  We shouldn't have been talking here.  I'm going to follow him and find out if he knows anything.  I will take any steps needed if damage control is necessary.


Meanwhile at Chrissie's:




Mickey: May I come in?  We really need to talk.




As Mickey walks in Cheech walks up to sniff him.  Mickey extends his hand to allow Cheech to sniff him again and then he starts to pet him and he rubs his belly.




Mickey:  Oh look at you!  You must be Cheech.  Your mommy has told me so much about you and you are a good doggie.


Chrissie:  Well that he is and he has taken to you quite easily, unlike Dimitri.



Mickey:  I have been trying to talk to you for days now.  If I didn't know better I would think that you were avoiding me.


Chrissie:  Not avoiding you, I have been doing a lot of thinking.


Mickey: I have been thinking too.  Something happened between us and I know you felt it too.  I seen it in your eyes.


Chrissie:  That shouldn't have happened; I'm not a free woman.




Mickey: Oh yea that is right, there is Dimitri to think of. For months you have been depressed and crying on my shoulders because of the miserable way he treats you.  Tell him to go take a flying leap.


Chrissie: There is more to this than you understand.  I'm not the person you think I am.




Mickey: You're a wonderful person who deserves to be happy.  If you give me the chance I will treat you with respect the way you deserve to be.  I promise you we can be happy together.


Chrissie:  You don't understand, you deserve a girl better than I am.  I do horrible things and you do not know what I am capable of.


Mickey: I know you well enough to know that is not true.





Chrissie:  But it is true.  I have no control of my actions and I hurt people. I shouldn't be saying any of this, I have already more than I should have.  Dimitri is going to help me end all of this.


Mickey: Shouldn't be saying what?  Chrissie you can talk to me.  You should know by now that you can trust me. 


She looked at him and knew right away there was nothing she couldn't tell him.  He always listened to her and never judged for one minute. He clearly loved her as much as she loved him, so he deserved to know truth.




Chrissie:  I go out at night and I find victims to pass the vampirism curse to.  This wouldn't be so bad if I knew for sure the victims wanted the curse but I don't.  It’s been done in my family before, my father and my uncles they have all done that but my mother and aunts wanted to be turned.  I don't want to go out at night and I don't want to do this but yet I can't stop myself.  I can't be with you as I might hurt you.




Mickey:  Why don't you let me make that decision for myself?  I am sure you will never hurt me physically but if you send me away you will break my heart.  Something about all of this does not sound right to me, you are not that type of person, you are the most loving caring and friendliest person I know.  Haven't you talked to your family about any of this? 


Chrissie: No I'm afraid to.  I don't want them to know what I am.  I was going for professional help but Dimitri said I shouldn't.  He said I could lose my job if I did, he said he would help me.





Mickey:  Why don't you let me help you!  I'll stand beside you and I will take care of you. Together the two of us can handle anything.  I love you Chrissie and I know that you love me.  If you can look me in the eyes right now and tell me that you don't love me.  I will go back to Isla Paridiso and never bother you again.  Now go ahead look me straight in the eyes and say it.

Telling lies was something Chrissie could never bring herself to do and she knew she couldn't look him straight in the eyes and say those words.  This is when she noticed that Mickey was looking at her the same way Heath looked at her sister as if she was the only woman who walked the face of the Earth.  Dimitri never looked at her that way.  



She felt that same magnetic force pulling her closer to him and this time their lips did meet.  His lips were so tender and she could feel his love for her the more they kissed. There was no denying anything after this, she loved him and he knew it.


At the Afterschool Center:




Ronny needed to call Caleb and Sandi so they could arrest that bastard at once before he had the chance to hurt Chrissie.  He also wanted to make a copy of the recording for Chrissie and he planned to give the original to the police for evidence.  As he finished he labeled each of them, one said "Give to Chrissie Slayer" and the other said "Give to Police-Evidence RE:Dimitri Bautista & Dahlia Goodfellow"  He also made a note for the police with the date, place and time of the recording.  He was about to call the police when he heard a noise downstairs so he went to investigate.




Ronny:  What are you doing here?


Dimitri:  I seen you at the restaurant and I was hurt that you didn't come to say hello to me. Now I hope I didn't do anything to upset my future Uncle.


Ronny:  Don't you ever call me that!  I deeply regret the day my niece ever set eyes on you.


Dimitri:  Such harsh words and we are going to be family.  I plan to propose to Chrissie tonight.  I do hope you can come to the wedding in fact why don't you be my best man.


Ronny:  That is not going to happen, you will be in jail before that wedding happens. You messed with the wrong family.




Dimitri:  In Jail?  Surely you jest?  Old man you have a lot to learn but there isn't enough time to teach you.  I'm sure you and your niece will have an eternity to spend together. Don't even think of grabbing for that wand.  I'm a helluva lot faster than you old man and I will knock it out of your hands before you know it.  Your magic is useless against me.


Ronny:  You son of a bitch you are not going anywhere near my niece again.  We are all onto you, as soon as Caleb and Sandi get here they will know the truth.  You....  STAY AWAY FROM CHRISSIE!




In the end the stress proved too much for the old man heart and Ronny felt pressure build up in his chest which traveled to his back and shoulders.  He was having trouble breathing and he knew he had to get to a hospital.  He grabbed his chest as he fell to the floor.


Ronny: Am..bul....ance, please.  Please 









Dimitri turned around and walked away, leaving the old man on the floor.

Dimitri: Hasta La Vista baby.  Your niece will join you soon enough.


To be continued......

Author's Note-I would like to thank Sweetnightingale for use of Heath Black.  If you have not read her stories please use this link to check them out as they are awesome.  Also if you are looking for awesome LP Video, please use this link to her You tube Channel.

17 comments:

  1. Yaaay they finally "found" each other, Chrissie and Mickey!! I'm so happy for them but let's see what is going to happen still..
    Talking about... lots of things happening!! I think Dimitri will soon find himself where he belongs to. He may have killed Ronny but, as far as I could see, he went away without seeing the evidences... I only hope he won't come back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a lot has happened in this chapter and this starts Dimitri on his downfall. Poor Ronny is now on his list of victims but they do have rock solid evidence against him and the police will definetely use that against him.

      Mickey and Chrissy did find each other but they still have an obstacle, and that is Dimitri.

      Delete
  2. Such happiness and sadness in this update. I'm so glad Chrissie told Michey about her nightly adventures and Yay! They finally kissed. It's very telling how Cheech really took to Mickey but hates Dimitri. He has great instincts that Chrissie should have listened to. Good boy, Cheech!

    OMG!!! Now, I REALLY want to kill Dimitri! He makes me literally feel ill. Here, I thought Shane was bad, but Dimitri is so, so much worse and more! To leave Ronny on the floor and just glibly walk away while he is having a heart attack...it's as low as it gets. He might as well have put a gun to Ronny's head and pull the trigger. This is not good, not good at all. :(

    On a much happier note, I LOVED seeing Taylor and Heath together. :) they are adorable, and I hope they will be very happy together for a long, long time. I'm thinking Tyrone is going to be best man for a wedding soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a bittersweet update. I am sure we are all happy that Chrissie and Mickey are finally together but than of course there was Ronny.

      They finally kissed and you are right its a very good sign that Cheech liked Mickey immediately but he peed on Dimitri. Cheech does have great instincts.

      Dimitri is much worse and he walked away from an old me while he was having a heart attack That just goes to show you how low he will sink.

      When the game marries Taylor and Heath I will be sure to mention that Tyrone was the best man.

      Delete
  3. Ok so I lied on the forums. I couldn't wait to read. LOL

    WOW first THEY KISSED!!!! YES!!! Man that made me so damn happy. Go Mickey Go!! I'm glad he went to find her and she told him everything. Now he knows what's been going on with her and now she can leave that asshole because Mickey has already said he will stand by her and help her figure things out. Just what she needed to hear. HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!

    but....UGH really that no good son of a bitch!!! Man I hate that slimy bastard. He let Ronny die! He stood there and just let him die, but ha, he's not off free. Ronny has those recordings set for the police and Dimitri won't get away with this. Neither will Dahlia. So ready for both of them to go down!!!

    Alright let's hurry up and ship Dimitri off to the Island and put Dahlia in jail! Then we can get to the happy times of Chrissie finally having a good relationship. Awww I felt so bad for her when she was with Taylor. It was like prom all over again, she being envious of her sister. :( It has to hurt knowing your younger sister has things together better than she does (at least where guys are concerned). But it was sweet when she said she saw that same look on Mickey's face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to pose that picture and even more happy to go in the main file and let them be romantic. I just love them as a couple and Mickey is exactly what she needs to get away from that bastard and she knew it after that snow day.

      That is how much of a bastard he is, he will watch an old man have a heart attack and not lift one finger to help him. One thing is good he had no idea that Ronny has his confession recorded, that will be rock solid evidence against both of them. Dimitri is truly evil and he has no conscience at all.

      They still have to catch Dimitri and Dahlia and hopefully someone will be able to do that soon. enough. You are right about Chrissie and Taylor she is envious of her sister because she can't understand why everything comes so easily for her sister and not for her. Chrissie just didn't get that she needed to wait for the right one and she knew the right one immediately when she seen that look on his face. After they kissed, there was no turning back.

      Delete
  4. I am so happy to see that she finally admitted that she was in love with Mickey!! They are great together.

    Sad to see uncle Ronnie die though. It's a good thing he made and labeled copies before Dmitri showed up. Good that he didn't know there was a recording! I am hoping very much that this is a step in the right direction to get rid of that bastard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mickey and Chrissie are such a cute couple together and they look like they were made for each other. I was so happy to finally let them be romantic in game for the first time.

      Somethings are working out for the family, if Dimitri knew about the recordings they would be gone. He truly made major mistakes while playing games with Dahlia. I felt sad for Ronny too as that bastard just left him there to die.

      Delete
  5. No, no, no, not Ronny. : ( May you rest in peace Ronny. Okay Dimitri I can't wait until you get yours! I am going to get out a big fat Vampire named Louie after you. >:| Go Mickey! Go! There's some progress between them. It was so sweet. Now let's get rid of Scum Bucket! Aw, Taylor and Heath look sweet together. :) They're adorable. Now I am off to read the next part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dimitri is that evil that he will watch an old man die and not do anything to help him. Dimitri deserves anything Big Louie can dish out and more.

      We did have some happiness, two cute looking couple got together. Chrissie and Mickey are perfect for each other as are Taylor and Heath.

      Delete
  6. Well, now I have mixed feelings -.- I was really happy that they finally admitted their feelings for each other, but I had a feeling her uncle wouldn't get away with recording their conversation. Luckily the tapes are labelled and someone is going to find them. And then we can all slaughter Dimitri :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This update was like a rollercoaster ride with the ups and downs. We were all happy so see Chrissie finally admit that it was Mickey she was in love with and not Dimitri but Ronny is in big trouble right now. Hopefully the right person will find the recordings and get them to the police.

      Delete
  7. Oh no! Uncle Ronny! I can't believe Dmitri, at least he wasn't smart enough to make sure there wasn't any sort of evidence left behind and those recordings are still in his office with the labels.
    He can't get away with this!
    I'm so happy that she finally admitted that she was in love with Mickey! Those two are perfect for each other ^^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dimitri most likely doesn't know of the existence of those recordings as Ronny never mentioned them at all so luckily Dimitri won't have a reason to look for them.

      Chrissie and Mickey are perfect for each other and it was about time for her to finally admit that she loved him.

      Delete
  8. Eeeee I hope that Ronny's tapes stay out of Dimitri's wandering eyes. It is sad that Ronny probably won't get ambulance help in time because Dimitri's an asshole, but LOL, maybe what Ronny did will still go through.
    I'm glad Chrissie's blinders have been lifted and she is seeing things for what they truly are. Hopefully she can get away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronny is in big trouble right now and if Dimitri knows of the existence of the recordings he will look for them but the question does he know.

      Mickey is breaking through the hold that Dimitri has on Chrissie and he finally got her to admit her true feelings so they are half way there. All they have to do is get rid of Dimitri which is easier said than done.

      Delete
  9. oh wow. I cannot help but have some respect for that Dimitri. He's pure evil, but he really thinks everything through. He's really dangerous.

    ReplyDelete