Thursday, April 16, 2015

Chapter 69-Snow Day


While Dimitri was away on some personal business, Chrissie decided to spend some extra time at the afterschool center.  She loved to spend time with all of the children and she longed for the day when she could have her own child to love.  Sadly that day would never arrive as Dimitri decided they shouldn't have children.  She hated to agree that it was most likely for the best because she was still unable to control her own actions. She was worried sick that she would have a lot more episodes without Dimitri around, but for some strange reason she had not had a single one.  She took this as a sign that she was getting better and soon her episodes would be a thing of the past.


As she walked into the center she heard the sound of children's laughter coming from inside.  The closer she got the louder it was.  She went to investigate to see what all the fun was about and she found someone in a costume playing with the children.  All the children seemed to love it and for the first time in a while her face lit up with a smile while watching all the fun.


 Chrissie:  Oh My Goodness!  Uncle Ronny who is in the costume?

Ronny:  Chrissie that is Mickey.  He is an Imaginary Friend and the children love when he can turn himself into a doll.  I thought you knew.

Chrissie: I had no idea.  I heard about them and I knew they existed but I didn't know that Mickey was one of them.

Ronny: Mickey is indeed one and he is wonderful with the children.  I am so glad that he came to Aurora Skies to work with us.


Chrissie:  You know what is strange, he looks exactly like the doll that Grandma Holly gave me when I was a child.  She said that the doll had magical powers and she called him my Guardian Angel.  She even said he would be there to save me when I needed him the most.


Ronny: Grandma Holly said that?  Are you sure?  Were those her exact words?

Chrissie: Yes they were.  My guardian Angel who would help me when I needed him the most.



Ronny knew that if Grandma Holly used those words that it was more than just talk, it was a message from the future.  His Grandparents were time travelers sent back in time to save the world from destruction.  They had the knowledge of future events but they knew enough not the say anything as that would do more harm than good.  They did leave clues to point us in the right direction and this was definitely a clue.  He was sure that Mickey was destined to save Chrissie from that awful Dimitri person.  What Grandma Holly started, Ronny was determined to finish.  It was time for Ronald Emmet Landgraab to play his part in the mission.


 Ronny:  Chrissie would you mind if I gave Mickey some more responsibilities here?  I'm not getting any younger and my cardiologist has advised me to lighten my schedule. You cannot possibly run this place alone as I know how much work this place can be and Mickey fits right in.


Chrissie: I think it’s a wonderful idea.  We are already close friends so I would look forward to working with him.

Ronny:  Than it is settled I will talk to Mickey right away.

A few minutes later in Ronny's office:


Ronny:  Mickey come on in and have a seat, I need to talk to you for a moment.  Let me just put this recording gadget away. I always keep one of these on me just in case one of the children needs some extra help, I record the class and send them a copy, and it’s a mighty useful tool.

Mickey: That is a very good idea; I will have to remember that.  I have learned so much from your experience.


Ronny: I guess you are wondering why I asked you in here today. Due to some medical issues my cardiologist wants me to work less hours.  No one is going to make me give my job up at the school but if I don't lighten my schedule I may not be around much longer.  I decided it would be best if I spent less time over here as I am usually rather tired at this time of the day.  Chrissie is only one person and cannot handle everything here by herself; she is going to need some help.  I was hoping that you would be interested in the job?  I have written down a generous offer and I do hope that you will accept.


Mickey looks at the figures on the paper and it was indeed a very generous offer, in fact too generous to refuse.

Mickey: I would have accepted the job at half that salary as its my pleasure to work here., I would be more than happy to accept.

Ronny:  Excellent! Welcome aboard!

Mickey:  Thank you so much for the opportunity, Mr. Landgraab.


Ronny: You don't have to be so formal with me.  You are already starting to feel like family to me. Why don't you make an old man happy and call me Uncle Ronny.

Meanwhile in Moonlight Falls:


Dimitri needed to pay a personal visit to his boss which really could be classified as a more intimate type of visit.  His boss was a woman who didn't mind, holding their meetings in the bedroom. Unlike Chrissie she was more his speed and preferred it rough. No one would ever guess this woman was a Great Grandmother.  


In fact she was Chrissie's Great Grandmother.


Dahlia:  You told me that she would be 6 feet under by now, yet she still lives and breathes.  Now why is that?

Dimitri:  Because that is the way I want it.

Dahlia: That is not the way I want it and you are being well compensated to do what I tell you to do.


Dimitri: Well Compensated?  Is that what you call it?  Now you explain to me why would I accept that chicken feed you claim you want to pay me when I have my eyes on a bigger prize?

Dahlia:  What in the world are you talking about?

Dimitri:  Your great granddaughter of course or shall I say what I call her, my cash cow. She is loaded and totally in love with me.  I already have her under my complete control.  She may be a vampire but she is nowhere near as powerful as I am.  If I play my cards right, I can have it all.

Dahlia: But I want her DEAD!


Dimitri:  You will get what you want but it won't happen until I'm in a position to inherit everything that is hers.

Dahlia:  What are you going to do?  Marry her?

Dimitri: Precisely.

Dahlia:  After you marry her than you will kill her.


Dimitri: No it’s not happening that way.  Do you honestly believe that I would actually get my own hands dirty?  I'm not going to prison for this you can be assured of that.  I'm going to enjoy that money I inherit.  Chrissie is going to do the deed herself, remember I'm controlling her actions.

Dahlia:  Hurry it along.  I want justice for my son's death


Dimitri:  I'm going to have to leave in the morning, there is heavy snow forecasted for Aurora Skies. How long before your husband gets home?  I wouldn't mind going for another round.

The Next Day in Aurora Skies:


That morning all of Aurora Skies was covered in a white blanket of freshly fallen snow as there was a blizzard that hit the night before.  The children were all excited as they had their first Snow day of the year.  No school today and they all planned to play in the snow for as long as they possibly could. Ronny was the principal of the school and he called every teacher to tell them not to come in today.


Well almost every teacher, he "accidentally" forgot to call two of them.  He was already planning the words for his big apology as he would blame his age and bad memory for the mistake.  If this worked out like he hoped it would, he knew he wouldn't be sorry at all. Mickey was a much better match for his neice than that horrible Dimitri.

Mickey:  How come the doors are locked?


Chrissie:  I guess because of the weather.  They did say on the news that there would be school closures but usually Uncle Ronny calls all of us to let us know not to come in.

She picked up her phone to call her Uncle who apologized and he asked her to extend the apology to Mickey which she did.


Mickey:  So this is a snow day.  We didn't have any of these in Isla Paradiso.

Chrissie:  No school today and the afterschool center is closed, I guess we should go home.


Mickey:  Should we really? You know this is the first time I ever seen snow like this.  It doesn't snow at all where I come from.  I'm going to enjoy this.  I'm going to start by making a snowman.

Chrissie:  That's not the way you make a proper snowman.

Mickey: Hey give me a break; this is the first time I'm doing this.


Chrissie: Let me show you how it’s done.

The two laughed and were having a good time as Chrissie helped Mickey make a snowman, but Mickey didn't want to stop at just one.  He was having fun with the snow and he enjoyed it more because Chrissie was with him.  


As he was putting the finishing touches on one of his creations, he felt some snow hit him from behind.  


When he turned around there was Chrissie laughing right at him.  Mickey grabbed some snow into his hands and formed it into a round ball and flung it at her as she ran away. Pretty soon the two had a fully fledged snowball fight on their hands.


Chrissie couldn't remember the last time she laughed so much.  She had so much fun and enjoyed spending the day with Mickey that she knew she didn't want the day to end. Unfortunately all good things do come to an end and it started to get dark.


Chrissie:  Mickey I guess I should be getting home now as it is getting dark.  I really had fun today.

Mickey:  As did I and it was good to see your smile again.  There is one last thing I want to try before we end the day.  Something I seen on television that I always wanted to try.


Mickey fell down into the snow.   He outstretched his arms moving them up and down while moving his legs in and out.  It looked as if he was doing a jumping jack in the snow.  As he got up he noticed Chrissie staring at him and he didn't understand why. In her head she heard Grandma Holly's words loud and clear.


Mickey:  Chrissie are you ok?

Chrissie: You're my angel.  I mean it’s a snow angel.


Mickey: Yes it is a snow angel but I can be your angel.  I'll be at your service whenever you need me.


As he looked deep into her eyes she felt herself get weak in the knees.  She felt him moving closer to her and she found herself doing the same.  It was as if some magnetic force was drawing her lips closer to his.  She closed her eyes and she felt her heart beating rapidly.  And just as their lips were about to meet....


Chrissie heard the ringtone on her phone.  It was Dimitri, he arrived home and wondered where she was.  She excused herself and told Mickey that she would see him tomorrow at work.  Even though she didn't she still felt guilty about it, because she wished had.


To be continued.....

19 comments:

  1. Freaking gross Dimitri!!! He's such a nasty piece of slime. Valarie, and Dahila. He's just gross. And to think Chrissie is with a guy like him. I'm sure she's not getting much out of their sex life as he is probably a selfish lover since he is all wrapped up with himself. UGH. That's ok, Mickey will show her what it's really supposed to be like.

    Woot!!! Go Uncle Ronny play cupid!!! Mickey is her guardian angel! Awwww...how sweet and it was funny to see him entertaining the kids. I'm glad Chrissie realized how she can be happy and carefree when Dimitri isn't around. That dread feeling of hearing his voice should tell her something about the state of their relationship as should him not being around and her being episode free! Come on Chrissie put it together. That guy is bad news!!!

    I wish they had kissed! :( But soon...I just have to keep remembering soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep he is indeed a nasty piece of slime who goes with all the skanks in the sim universe. Chrissie is not getting anything out of that relationship at all, except a lot of stress and mental abuse.

      Ronny knew the clue the minute he heard it and he also knew what he had to do. He played Matchmaker and it is working, she is already opening herself to Mickey and had Dimitri not called she would have kissed him. She even picked up on the clue too but she doesn't know it yet.

      Delete
  2. There is only one word for Dimitri and it's vile. He is a disgusting piece of shit. Ugh, Valerie and Dahlia! Just gross. Makes my stomach turn. He really is bad news and I sure hope Chrissie figures it out soon. She should remember the day she had with Mickey and realize that a loving relationship is certainly what she doesn't have with that asshole Dimitri.

    It was so funny to see Mickey entertaining the kids. That picture just made me smile. And awww, how sweet about him being her guardian angel. :) That's lovely. He really does love her and Chrissie needs to realize it.

    Way to go, Uncle Ronny! Ella would be proud that you're playing Cupid so well. :)

    I sure wish they'd kissed. Damn the phone ringing and double damn that it was Dumbass Dimitri. :( Well, soon we'll get our just desserts and Chrissie and Mickey will be together.

    Great update and can't wait for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an accurate description of Dimitri and I think he makes everyone's stomach turn. Chrissie is already on the path to figuring out she shouldn't be with Dimitri as she would have kissed him if Dumbass Dimitri didn't call.

      I liked that part in the afterschool center with Mickey and the kids, it was really cute and Ronny will take that as a huge compliment.

      Delete
  3. Okay Dimitri you're the scum of Vampire kind... hell you're Sims Magazine's Scum-bucket of the century! There's one very pissed off Vampire goddess right now I am sure. Hope we get rid of the this sack shit soon. Then again Chrissie has to complete her lifetime wish but you know there's people out there who want the vampire curse. I hope Dimitri never never never marries Chrissie. Hell, I'll send Ethan there to fire blast him if he does!! Or better yet Delilah. I wished she and Mickey got to finish that kiss.. but nope jackass had to call. But there's a happy ending to this so I know in the end Dimitri will get what is coming to him. Oddly enough I had a feeling that was exactly going on between Dahlia and Dimitri. Hopefully he won't knock anybody up. Though a man like him probably has children he's not even aware of. Great update can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think you just gave Dimitri his official title, Scum bucket of the century. We may need that vampire Goddess soon because this guy is bad news and he is about to get worse. I should do a chapter where I have all the going solo characters from each story throw some punishment in and Ethan and Delilah can do as much damage as they want but that will be in the future, because no one knows how evil Dimitri can really be. Who knows maybe a life with Dahlia is perfect punishment for both of them.

      About the kiss, Chrissie wishes it would have happened too :)

      Delete
  4. Ew ew ew! What a sleeze he is! and her own great grandmother wanting her dead? How horrible!

    I loved that she and Mickey got to spend the day together and feel some chemistry! I love the IF/guardian angel part. Now there is uncle Ronny trying to help things out at well. Go Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not the first time her Grandmother wanted to kill her, she did that once before when Chrissie was a child and I agree they are both sleazy.

      That was a very special day for them, they have been friends for a while and they just needed some quality time to bond otherwise. They are very cute together and have amazing chemistry.

      Delete
  5. Maker, Dimitri is a disgusting, nasty sack of shit -.- He's messed with the wrong family, though. Starr is on his case already, and so his her uncle Ronny. Now that she's had this day with Mickey she'll wonder why her actual relationship isn't like this. She might not convince herself or ignore it but there'll be doubts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there will be major doubts in the next update, that you will see for sure. This day is what Chrissie needed to open her eyes to the fact that there is no love between her and Dimitri. She just had to find out what true love actually feels like.

      You are right Dimitri messed with the wrong family.

      Delete
  6. I must agree with all other comments, Dimitri is desgasting, but Im sure his time will arrive. It's clear to me that Mickey will play an important role in her live, I hope in her love life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Dimitri is digusting and you can be sure his time will arrive. Mickey will play an important role in her life, Grandma Holly already predicted it and she knows.

      Delete
  7. Oh wow! That near kiss, I was so hoping they would, but at least the seed is planted there. Hopefully she breaks free soon!
    I can't believe that no good, dirty, bastard Dmitri! Sleeping with Dahlia of all people!?! Really! What the hell is wrong with him!
    I can't wait for him to get his, he so deserves it. There's no way his plan can work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :D https://simsfantasy.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ewwww Dahlia. She's so gross. >_<
    Sleeping with Chrissie's Great Grandmother? Really, Dimitri? *barf* LOL
    I am so happy Chrissie remembered what Holly told her and that Mickey made that snow angel. Now I hope she acts on it before it's too late. Dimitri has a very tight hold on her and it will not be easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Dahlia and Dimitri are pretty gross and if two people ever deserved each other it would be those two.

      That was Holly's clue to Chrissie. Ronny figured it out first and than Chrissie figured it out on the snow day. The problem is Dimitri and this hold he has on her, she is going to need her inner strength to get out from under it.

      Delete
  10. This was such a beautiful chapter. I love it like Chrissy and Mickey are attracted to each other and how sweetly and quietly their feeling are sprouting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love this chapter myself. It was just a fun and romantic chapter to write. I still smile when I reread it.

      Delete
  11. The feelings taking over! :D
    I cannot wait for Chrissie to put her bitch of a boyfriend back in his place and finally live the happy life she deserves.

    ReplyDelete