Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Chapter 1-Meet Chelsea


Leaving Aurora Skies was the easiest decision that I ever made.  It was time to start my life elsewhere, where my journey would take me I wasn't sure.  I received word that the reality television show "The One" chose me as the next bachelorette, I saw that as my ticket to out of Aurora Skies and onto bigger and better life.  I'm not deluding myself I know finding true love on this TV shows is highly unlikely but there have been exceptions to that rule.  Just in Aurora Skies alone there was Caleb and Hope and my cousin Tyrone and Lenora, they found true love on this show.   Than there was the one season the girl ended the show early, Erin was her name and she is Hope's sister.  She is now settled down with one of her bachelors, Cal who was America's choice on the voting. And of course there was last season's bachelorette Donna and her winning bachelor Edwin, she was lucky to end up with that hottie.  Ok I guess there have been quite of few exceptions to the rule, and most of them connected to my family in one way or another.  But will I be one of them? Probably not but I am going to have a damn good time trying to find out.

They sent me a first class ticket to location where this season’s show would take place. Every season there was a different vacation spot chosen to host the show and I was actually hoping for an island paradise but when I heard Hidden Springs I screamed with delight as I always wanted to visit.  Already this little adventure of mine as my father likes to call it was starting out well.


My Dad didn't take any of this well at all.  He really wanted me to stay home as he didn't want to lose another daughter.  My sister Katherine had to move away to a non disclosed location for her own safety.  I did miss Katherine but we were never close.  Katherine always seemed to be a stick in the mud and never wanted to have some fun.  Now my cousin Starr she knew had to have fun, but Katherine no.  I could imagine her reaction to me being on this show would be worse than Dad's.  To say my Dad was not thrilled at all that I would be the prize for several eligible bachelors was an understatement.  Let’s just hope he retires from the police force before the finale and is forced to turn in his gun.  I really don't want him to own a shotgun after the finale airs because I fully intend to live up to my side of the contract.  The show will get it’s usually finale which I intend to enjoy.  My father will probably have a heart attack but I have to grow up sometime and he will have to accept it.


The first day I had to myself to get used to the house and familiarize myself with the bios on each of the guys.  The place was a resort and for the next few weeks the gentlemen and I had the place all to ourselves.  Well ourselves and of course the viewers of The One which was one of the highest rated reality show second only to Sunset Valley Idol.  My cousin Wolfie's guest appearances on Sunset Valley Idol always seemed to boost the ratings higher and the ironic part of it all he only agrees to appear on this show due to events that happen on this show.  Oh well he won't have to guest judge next season as this genie plans to spend some quality time with the winner.


As I walked into the house I couldn't believe how beautiful and large it was.  And I had this place to myself for the whole night?  Geez I think I'm going to get lost in this place.  


The first thing I noticed when I walked in was the dining area complete with a bar and Yes!  An Espresso machine!  The first thing I went for was a Carmel latte and I would be back later on for a Margarita when it was time to lounge out by the pool.  


I plan to spend a lot of time relaxing at the pool with a cocktail by my side, and if these guys want to score some points with me they will be sure to make sure my glass is never empty. 


The living room area had a large TV and video games, along with a few other games and a pool table.


Upstairs there was a party room with a karaoke machine.  Oh we are definitely going to have a karaoke party.  In fact there will be a party every single night, there is no way I am going to pass up the chance to have my dance card full.


Next was the gym, I already pictured this place with hot sweaty guys in muscle shirts or possibly no shirts at all flexes their biceps and every single one of them is there to show off for me.  The thought of it was already getting me hot under the collar.  I had to get out of there because the thought was driving me crazy and I needed to cool off.


I went out to the back with the idea of cooling off and there was the biggest damn pool I had ever seen.  Well so much for cooling off, those sweaty guys working out before turned into hot guys lounging out by the pool in their swim suits and possibly if I got lucky maybe a couple of them would go skinny dipping like on Erin's challenge.

  
Oh Daddy would not like that at all, I could see him wolfing out over that.  Well sorry Daddy, you are just going to have to deal.



Later on I went into my room and started to review all the information on the guys, their bios with pictures and all.  They were arriving tomorrow and I couldn't wait for the sun to come up.  There were 14 of them on the way and each and every one of them special in their own way and all of them just for me.  Going over the rules I noticed none of them would have access to me room until the end.  Ok I could live with that but I couldn't live with the letter I written especially to me.

Dear Ms Wood,

As you know you have been contracted to provide us with our usually finale with woohoo with the winner.   Due to the fact that we enjoy having your cousin Wolfie Landgraab as a guest judge on Sunset Valley option and we do not want to upset him in any way possible, we have already lifted that restriction.  He has already contacted us on behalf of your father and we have already agreed.

We hope that you enjoy your time on The One and that you find your true love on the show.

Sincerely,

Going Solo Productions


What!  My father and Wolfie already restricted the ending!  Damn! Damn! Damn!

Well just because they restricted it from airing on television, doesn't mean its not going to happen.  Nice try, Dad!  


Now bring on the boys!

To be continued......

15 comments:

  1. hahahahaha LMAO!!! OMG wow and I thought Erin's thoughts were bad. I think she and Chelsea would get along great. wow yeah they would be good friends for sure.

    Jules and Wolfie already took care of the woo-hoo part. Nice way to get around it. Wolfie has been doing a lot of guest judging as none of the contestants and their winner have done the woo-hoo part. Hell Erin didn't even pick a winner. LOL Poor Wolfie getting pimped out to get everyone out of being sued for going against the contract of the show. LOL

    This is a great start can't wait til she actually sees the guys. With thoughts like those I'll be sure to NOT be drinking anything while I read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine that Erin and Chelsea would get along, they both have those thoughts and they both have fathers who can't handle them. LOL

      Pretty soon Wolfie is going to be a regular on Sunset Valley Idol if we keep having these challenges. Chelsea is the first one looking forward to the ending and she is the only one who knows from the start it won't happen.

      Delete
  2. Well now! Chelsea sure is a live one. LOL! That girl is raring to go and damn Jules and Wolfie for getting Going Solo Productions to lift the WooHoo at the finale. LOL! I was laughing hysterically (and coughing up a lung due to this damn cold) when I read the letter they wrote to Chelsea. And that picture where she doesn't look too happy...OMG! Priceless! That girl is bound and determined to make it happen anyway.

    It's great that she's so eager. She sounds like she's going to enjoy every minute of it. Here's some sound advice from Lenora.

    "It's easy to get caught up in the pomp and circumstance of the show - beautiful setting, gorgeous house, and lots of possibly shirtless guys. But remember, there are hearts involved, especially yours. Ye will come to care for many of these gentlemen, and each elimination will be more and more difficult. Listen to your heart and ye will do the right thing."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsea did not enjoy reading that letter, she was having a great time that day making her plans when Wolfie and Jules rained on her parade.

      She is all gung ho right now but I wan sure she is going to need that advice from Lenora pretty soon when she realizes she has to send people home.

      Delete
  3. Blimey, she's a determined one, isn't she!! I never imagined anyone would be this happy to have woohoo on live TV! I'm actually a little worried for my boys now, haha, she sounds like she's going to east them alive! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost named this chapter Maneater and I had the Hall and Oates song in my head the entire time. No worries your boys will be safe, she wants them all healthy. She is very determined to have fun and the woohoo on tv part didn't bother her for a minute, but that was now, what about than.

      Delete
  4. Well is Chelsea is certainly a fun sim! Lol, that picture when she saw that letter was perfect. Wolfie must be away from home alot for judging the sunset Valley idol. Hopefully Jules won't be too tough on the winner! I am glad to see that she is eager. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolfie is going to be a regular judge on that show pretty soon and that letter did destroy Chelsea's day. She might thank Wolfie later on though, right now all she has is naughty thoughts in her mind but what happens when real emotions come into play might be different.

      Delete
  5. Chelsea certainly is something else! I guess it's a good thing at least that her dad doesn't have to see it televised at least. I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting week for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her Dad can relax a bit not to see that on TV but she has been a handful for him. Chelsea is going to enjoy her time but she doesn't know what she is in for yet.

      Delete
  6. Chelsea certainly is something else! I guess it's a good thing at least that her dad doesn't have to see it televised at least. I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting week for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahah! She is a handful! 'Nice try, dad' lol!

    Is she going to be happy with just one at the end She sounds like a maneater!

    I sure do love The One :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jules has had his hands full with her for a long time, Katherine was a walk in the park compared to Chelsea.

      Right now she won't settle for just one but after a while her attitude might change.

      Yes we all love The One, its the highest rated television show for Going Solo.

      Delete
  8. Ooh another season of The One! Haha.
    Chelsea sounds like she is in this to have a good time as well as find a guy. LOL at her saying Katherine is a stick in the mud. That is so true... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is how I chose the genetics for my perfect genetic challenge and Chelsea was fun to play as was this challenge. She is in this for fun and its hard to believe that both her and Katherine are sisters. Katherine is so straight laced but Chelsea is anything but.

      Delete