Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Chapter 6-Hello Out There In TV Land



I gave the news to Kellan and Eliot in private and without the television cameras on.  There was no need to televised any of these guys hearing this news on camera and I didn't care what the producers said.  If they had a problem with it, I would just direct them to my cousin, Wolfie.  I was never the one to pull strings, but on something like this,  Chelsea Would.

Neal was the first one to wish me a good morning and pity he was already dressed.  I must have slept too late this morning so I better get myself an alarm clock.  The sight of Neal in his undies always makes it a good morning and I can certainly tell he is as happy to greet me as I am to greet him.


Marcus came over next and alright Marcus you are getting with the program!  Don't worry Marcus you can shackle me up anytime and believe me when I tell you, I won't break free.


I was playing some video games and Simeon decided to join me.  I just wish he was sitting closer to me so I could take control of his joystick.


Oh Clayton I love the way your mind thinks, you are always willing to come here and flirt a bit which is all he likes to do.  Nothing wrong with that at all and a girl can get used to it.


For some reasons the producers decided to send me their suggestions for group activities.  Something about them not trusting my judgement and the FCC being on their backs.  They wanted us all to watch our first episode together on TV that night which was not a bad idea.  So I conjured up some popcorn and I invited them all to the living room and we all watched the show together.  Neal and Zack were the first two there and they sat on the couch beside me.  Marcus and Simeon were on the love seat and the rest were gathered around the room but we were all together.  It was kind of sweet and we all loved our first episode.


Afterward I was hungry so I went to the buffet and picked up something special, Ceil.


Cody tracked me down and was the first to ask for a slow dance and oh boy did he have some moves. I would rather be doing the horizontal mambo with him.


Neal come over to throw some compliments my way and he is indeed learning early.  Flattery will get him everywhere.


I don't know what came over me but when Clayton came over talking about raising a family, something happened and I thought of him as ignorant.  I'm usually fine with all the guys but something just snapped.  Ceil was probably shocked by my outburst too.


In the end I apologized and he was ready to forgive and flirt.


I ended the day by shooting some hoops with Zack.  I have to hand it to Zack, he really knows how to score.


Ok the time of the day that I hate the most, which one of these hunks will have to go home, and as I get to know all of them better it gets harder and harder to do this.



Holding 1st place is Neal with 44.50626


Slam dunking his way into second place is Zack with 40.41875


Cody waltzes his way into 3rd place with 40.17188


Clayton and all his sweet talking keeps him in 4th place.


Simeon comes in at 5th place with 31.94062.


Ceil comes in at 6th place with 31.75375


Heath comes in at #7 with 26.81604


Marcus is in 8th place with 21.00625


Marcus is the one that has to go home and that makes me the only genie in the house.  Its a shame because I really could have gotten into his ideas.

15 comments:

  1. Well I am sure Ethan might be there to help with the televised rejection part. He is level 9 in the music career he may have some pull. Well bye Marcus well you lasted longer in this challenge then the last one. Both Elliot and Marcus wish her the best. Atleast Marcus he's in a town that isn't full of his siblings. Zack and Neal are doing great for warlocks. Come on Zack keep hanging in there! Had to laugh when Marcus was talking about shackles. I think maybe Clayton scared her on a subconscious level.. she may want fun right now but it's far to soon to be talking babies. Or at-least that's what I got out of that. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to add with Zack's technophobe trait. I am surprised to see him in front of the television! But I guess with Chelsea right next to him it brings out the courage in him. : )

      Delete
    2. We can use all the help we can get besides I bet Ethan would love to appear on Sunset Valley Idol with Wolfie. I felt bad to see Marcus go as I really liked him a lot and I didn't know the genies could talk about freedom which is where that thought bubble actually was from. its the first time I am playing the genies. Clayton did scare her because at this point she is starting to realize that one of them has gotten to her and it wasn't Clayton.

      Because it was a group date, I had to direct all of them to watch tv which is why he was there but he was sabotaging everything especially Chelsea's karoake machine all the time.

      Delete
  2. The sight of Neal in his undies always makes it a good morning and I can certainly tell he is as happy to greet me as I am to greet him. ---nearly choked on my fry when I read that LMAO!!!! OMG Chelsea and her innuendos are endless! I love it. hahaha

    Woot Neal way to go!! Keep it up fella. You've already wowed her with your magic wand (Chelsea is rubbing off on me LOL) so keep up the flirting and compliments!!!

    So Chelsea isn't fond of the idea of a large family...um....I see a few issues in her future when she learns her fate. hahaha Glad she apologized to Clayton. :)

    Awww sorry Marcus had to go. The more she dwindles down the number, the harder it'll be for her.

    She has the producers sweating bullets with the FCC breathing down their necks. Why do I get the feeling most of her show will be censored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Chelsea is full of those innuendos and she is probably going crazy in that house because she can not touch any of them yet. Neal always was the first one who would want to interact with her everyday so I guess he did Wow her with his magic wand LOL

      Chelsea does have a very big surprise coming to her in fact many big surprises if she doesn't produce a perfect genetic heir. That big family might be in her future yet.

      Her show was indeed the most censored and Jules is probably thankful for that.

      Delete
  3. Ciel lost points? What happened, man?? :(

    I do love reading her thought processes, haha, there never seems to be an end to her innuendos!! Keep 'em coming, girl! (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He lost points because he didn't interact with her on his own. Due to the number of bachelors I had I decided to play the whole thing hands off so all of the men had their own fate in their own hands. At first I was going to start controlling them like I did in the first but it didn't seem fair to the ones already voted off to do that, so I stayed with the hands off.

      She does love her innuendos and we will definetely keep them coming.

      Delete
  4. OMG! I'm gonna have to stop drinking coffee while I read these updates. Chelsea and her one track mind has me rolling every time. Someone better get to Jules and give him CPR before the man croaks from either shock of the strain of wolfing out WAY too often. LOL!

    Oh man! That FCC sure has a job with Chelsea on the loose. I'm thinking her show is going to be filled with those customary bleeps. LOL!

    Um...I see some issues in Chelsea's near future when she learns her fate. I mean, if she freaked out now at having a large family, wait till she realizes what's in store for her.

    Well, Heath, buddy, you'd better get a move on or you'll be the next to go. You won't score any points unless you at least talk to her. Get in there, fella, and show her what you're made of or Tyrone won't ever let you live it down.

    Aww, sorry to see Marcus go. :( I liked him a lot from Lenora's challenge. At least he lasted a little longer this time out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jules is almost an elder so this is not the right time for Chelsea to be doing this and on national TV also.

      The FCC is working overtime with Chelsea.

      If Chelsea doesn't want a big family she better produce a perfect genetic heir right away, or it will be back to the drawing board for her. She might not mind going back to the drawing board, its what comes after that she will mind.

      Heath did pretty well on the show you should be proud of him.

      Delete
  5. Come on Simeon! Gotta get it done.
    It is sad to see Marcus go :( I imagine that they had fun both being genies together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its funny that there were two bachelors who were both genies and both of them eliminated in the beginning. I liked Marcus too and was sad to see him go. Simeon is doing great.

      Delete
  6. joystick?

    Wow, it's crazy how the points change and the ranking jumps around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joystick is what we used to call game controllers back in the day. Rankings are jumping like crazy because the sims have control over the game which is turning out to be fun. I played the whole challenge hands off.

      Delete
  7. Ooh Chelsea, maybe she thought talk of children was going a little too fast. I'm glad she made up with the guy who said that to her, that would be sad if they were mad at each other for a long time afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clayton is family Oriented and he always talked about family and of course even Chelsea was bitten by "berate ignorance" bug. Thankfully I have a mod that controls that interaction from happening along with the accuse of being a vampire interaction now. They did make up right away and there was not too much damage done.

      Delete