Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Chapter 5-Hot Dog



I was still not happy with having to send two more of my boys away, however I still had 10 left in this house for me to drool over.  I was headed downstairs for breakfast, when I four of my boys came to say good morning.  I think I will stay up here and have some Wheaties and Lucky Charms this morning. Neal, Ceil, Cody and Eliot sound like the breakfast of champions to me and they are soooooo magically delicious.


The producers suggested a group outing and I thought taking all of my boys to the festival was a great idea.  We all groups out and somehow all eleven of us actually fit into my car.  It was a tight fit and I really enjoyed that bumpy ride.

Ok time to calm down now, we are out in public. The paparazzi should be around and I certainly don't need any more Chelsea Would headlines in the tabloids.  If there are I might have a blue haired police officer and a blonde rock star hijacking me home.  That is not happening until after I get my prize.


Simeon, Neal and I joined a hot dog eating contest.  Normally I wouldn't enter a contest such as this as I have to watch the waistline but I have been having such a craving for some footlongs ever since the show started.


Simone was actually the winner and he was given the title of Top Dog.  As he was cheering his victory Neal and I discussed the temperture which was rising.


The rest of the day we all had some fun in the skating rink until it got dark and it was time for me to gather my boys into the car and go home.


When we did get home we had one of those unfortunate incidents that usually happen on these shows.  Heath decided to berate my ignorance and he growled at me.


I grabbed one of the newspapers on the floor and hit him over the head with it.  Did he really think I didn't know how to control a werewolf.  My father, brother and sister are all werewolves and my mother and I certainly know how to handle the situation.



He did apologize and we talked about Art and all the galleries he would take me to if he was the winner.  Knowing how werewolves sometimes cannot control their emotions I forgave him.


Well the day was over and I had to send two more home tomorrow morning.  This was the last double elimination, so at least that was a good thing.  I couldn't bare to let anymore go and I really wish I didn't have to but I did.


Neal jumped into the 1st place up from third with 42.10626


Simeon jumped into 2nd place with 33.94062.  This was up from 6th place from last time.

There was interactions with both Neal and Simeon on the day, but I think when they jumped into the contest with her it did wonders for their score


Ceil dropped to third place with 33.75375


Clayton dropped to 4th place with 33.3125.


Heath did save himself from disaster by chatting about art with her outside the house and he now has 5th place with 28.81604.


Zack dropped two places to 6 with 27.91875.


Cody dropped to 7th place with 27.34375


Marcus stays in 8th place with 23.00625


Kellan stays in 9th place with 15.73125


Eliot stays in 10th place with 11.905


So now I have to find a way to tell Eliot and Kellan.

16 comments:

  1. Kellan!!!! Man your brother is NOT going to let you live this down. You're a genie, she's a genie, it should have been fate!!!! What happened man????? Oh well, guess it's on to the double challenge for you.

    Yay Neal! Woot way to go. Keep it up, you need to make me proud!! LOL

    Chelsea, man she still had me rolling with her comments.

    **Neal, Ceil, Cody and Eliot sound like the breakfast of champions to me and they are soooooo magically delicious.
    **I have to watch the waistline but I have been having such a craving for some footlongs ever since the show started.

    That girl, she's right Wolfie and Jules will be there dragging her home soon if she keeps this up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh forgot to add I've never seen that interaction with the newspaper. LOL too funny. Guess it could be because I don't play the wolves, but still too funny. haha Heath glad you were able to recover. That was her first negative interaction with any of the guys right?

      Delete
    2. Chelsea felt bad about Kellan as did we all but now he is guaranteed a girl from his own challenge. :) I guess his brother will be ribbing him about it, well that is what brothers do.

      Jules and Wolfie are at home making their plans to drag her away and lock her in a tower, but something tells me she would find a way out.

      Yes that is one of the werewolf interactions and it was the first negative interaction out of a few more to come.

      Delete
  2. Oh man! That girl, she still had me howling with her comments. Like Jazen said, she's right. Wolfie and Jules will be dragging her off kicking and screaming if she doesn't get herself into a cold shower soon. LOL!

    Heath, buddy, you nearly stepped into the brown stuff. Leave it to my guy to go at it with the negative reactions. :P At least he did save himself and is still in the running, Heath, buddy, you're a seasoned wolf so act like one and keep cool. LOL!

    Hehehe. I love the newspaper reaction. I always have to laugh every time it happens. I love playing the wolves as you probably know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jules is going to have a full head of grey hair pretty soon, he had it easy with Katherine but this one is a handful.

      Heath was the first one I am afraid but he is still safe. He is doing pretty good in this challenge, you should be proud of him.

      Delete
  3. Elliot you are supposed to flirt with the bachelorette! Oh, well back home for you. Sad to see him and Kellan go. But come on Zack and Marcus! Flirt boys! Get in there and do something! Yeah, Chelsea you're right Wolfie and Jules may drag you home kicking and screaming if you don't cool it down. Off to read the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also love the werewolf interaction. My 100 baby challenge founder Alphonso Ralston got that response alot from his children 100 and 80+ baby mommas lol. Atleast Heath is still hanging in there!

      Delete
    2. Eliot did a great job and Chelsea loved having him here. I am sure he will find the perfect girl when he gets home. Zack and Marcus are still in it. Wolfie is driving Jules to the emergency room right now, he heart can not take much more of Chelsea and her sex drive.

      I love that Werewolf interaction too, Wolfie got that all the time but the best one was when I had to have Chris attack Jareth Alto, Jareth kept hitting Chris with the newspaper and it took me forever to get that shot.

      Delete
  4. Oh no, poor Kellan!! :( He must be starting to have some confidence issues! Being early out on both challenges must be tough. But I guess that means that jazen will have both of them in hers now? ^^

    Come on, Ciel!!! You're losing ground here!!

    It's too funny that she hit him over the head with a paper, haha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kellan is onto his own challenge and this time he will find a lucky lady to call his own. Ceil is doing fine and you should be proud of him :)

      I love that werewolf interaction, I seen it a million times but each and every time it makes me laugh.

      Delete
  5. Aww :( Elliot you poor boy.
    Wow Simeon! Way to go! Keep it up!
    I love that werewolf interaction, it always makes me laugh when they get scolded like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That werewolf interaction always makes me laugh everytime they do it. Simeon is doing well :)

      Delete
  6. but I have been having such a craving for some footlongs ever since the show started.

    Oh MY!!

    bad Heath! Bad heath! Good thing she can handle a wolf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsea certainly is a live wire and she has a one track mind. Half of her family are wolves so she definetely can handle them.

      Delete
  7. LOL I thoroughly enjoyed how Chelsea handled Heath berating her intelligence. XD I guess that was one thing Caleb probably wouldn't do, hit one of the contestants since they were all girls, but Chelsea can hit them cause they're guys! LOL. Go Chelsea! Make them treat you right! You deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that interactions with the werewolves too as it certainly is funny. Caleb is a gentleman so he would never hit a woman but it is completely different with Chelsea and Heath.

      Delete