Sunday, March 29, 2015

Chapter 4-Cooling It Down


Sending Nomo and Klaus home was much harder than I thought.  Yes I thought this was going to be all fun and games but I never thought about elimination time.  Having to tell anyone that this was the end of the line for them was not fun or a game, I didn't want to hurt anyone. I did think about having some fun with all of them but I never counted on finding a way to let them down easy.  I was searching for a way to lessen the blow, but there was no way of doing that.  Now I have 12 men in this house and I would have to go through the same thing 11 more times and the last one would be the winner.  The winner yes one of these men would be the winner.  Now that I met these men and I realize there is a lot more to them than just handsome faces with killer bods, I started to wonder how would I really feel about the winner.  I guess I better go back to my television show and I will think about this tomorrow when I have to do this again.


Kellan mentioned that he was going to the gym and I was feeling the heat just thinking about it.  I think I'm starting to put on some weight, maybe I should go work out a little too.


Clayton stopped by and flirted with me a bit, and yes it was getting steaminghot in here.  I'm going to the pool.


******COMMENT CENSORED BY THE FCC******


This is when I decided that water balloon fights would be the thing for us to do today.  That should cool things down a bit.I had to chose 3 of them at a time, with 12 guys that would make 4 games. The first game was Ceil, Clayton and Cody.  My side won of course.


Game #2 was Simeon, Neal and Marcus and guess what!  My side won again!


Game #3 was Zack, Heath and Kellan.  Either I'm starting to get really good at this or they are letting my side win.


Game #4 was Eliot, Conifer and Elias.  And what a surprise my side won yet again!


Neal and I talked about art a bit, he seems to have the same passion for it as I do.


I guess these guys are starting to know my interests as Heath decided to discuss his favorite artist with me and I rather enjoyed the conversation.


Later on Zack challenged me to a game of hoops, and than it was lights out for the house we all had to go to bed and I was faced with the horrible decision of sending two of my boys away the next morning.


Ceil is still in 1st place with 34.75375.


Clayton stays in second with 31.70625


Neal moves up from 5th to 3rd place with 31.63125


Zack moves into 4th place from 7th with 30.66875


Cody is down from 3rd to 5th with 30.09375


Simeon is in 6th place with 28.94062 down from 4th place.


Heath went up one notch to 7th place with 19.51875


Marcus comes in at #8 with 19.08125


Kellan comes in at #9 with 18.48125


Eliot is at #10 with 14.655


Elias comes in at #11 with 13.59375


Conifer came in at 7.517499


You would think this would be easier today, but its harder.  I'm going to miss my Soldier boy Elias and my sweet little Conifer. Now how do I do this without hurting them.

16 comments:

  1. It's sad to see Conifer go already, especially because he didn't get much screen time but it sounds like that's his own fault :P Never mind, Ciel is trying to save the family honour!!

    It's interesting that she's starting to care about their feelings and personalities a little. This'll get more interesting as she progresses through the challenge, and I'm guessing that by the time there's only five or less left she might actually have feelings for someone!! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked Conifer and seeing him go this early was difficult for me as I really wanted him to have that second chance. Maybe he will as showing him in this challenge is putting him on the GS radar and someone else might want to give him another chance at a happily ever after. Ceil is doing great though, so he will be making the family proud.

      She didn't realize that the guys would eventually have their feeling hurt and she didn't realize she would be the one to have to give them the news. You never know what will happen when emotions do come into play, she might take to one of these guys more than even she knows yet.



      Delete
  2. Chelsea is starting to see that this show is harder than she thought. Yes it's all fun and games until elimination time. :(

    Bye Conifer. :( Kellan buddy, you are still too close to the bottom! Yay Neal for moving up to 3rd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is realizing this show is more than just fun and games and real emotions are being played with including hers. She likes all these guys and the last thing she wants to do is hurt any one of them.

      Kellan needs to interact with her more but Neal is doing great :)

      Delete
  3. ******COMMENT CENSORED BY THE FCC******
    Love how that appeared...seems like something that happens on reality shows all the time...made me laugh so hard.

    Aw, Elias going home this soon...poor boy :(
    Come on Simeon! You need to step your game up!

    Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I had to do it because with that thought bubble and the way Chelsea was I knew that comment could never be heard on TV LOL

      I felt bad losing Elias but his brother is still around and he is doing great with the numbers. :)

      Delete
  4. ******COMMENT CENSORED BY THE FCC******
    Love how that appeared...seems like something that happens on reality shows all the time...made me laugh so hard.

    Aw, Elias going home this soon...poor boy :(
    Come on Simeon! You need to step your game up!

    Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elliot and Marcus you lost points! Come on boys step your game! Glad to see Zack climbing the ladder at least. Come on guys flirt, talk, to do something! and LOL ******COMMENT CENSORED BY THE FCC****** Well Chelsea is starting to see there is real feelings behind it all. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad to see Elias and Conifer to go. But I am glad you're keeping all the guys in town. So I hope story progression has great futures in store in for each of them.

      Delete
    2. I decided to play this challenge hands off all the way to the end, Zack is doing great but if the other two don't interact with her they will lose points.

      Oh I had to censor that because I don't trust what Chelsea was saying with that thought bubble. LOL

      Chelsea hates asking any of the guys to leave and she is having a difficult time with it.
      She really does care for each and every one of them so hurting their feelings is not something she would like to do.

      Delete
  6. *****Comment censored by the FCC*****

    LOL LOL LOL!!!! Oh man! That was just too funny!

    Chelsea is starting to see that there are real feelings behind this. It was fun and games up until elimination time and she didn't realize just how hard it was going to be. :(

    Heath, buddy, you're still in this, but you'd better step it up. Talk to her, give her a back rub, do SOMEHING to show her you're interested.

    Awww, poor Elias and Conifer. I'll miss seeing them around. :(

    Great update and can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Chelsea is definetely on the FCC's most wanted list and she is not getting off of it anytime soon.

      She does love to fantasize about her boys, but she does indeed like them as a person and not just a sex object. She doesn't want to hurt them but she has no choice.

      Heath is doing fine, no worries about him.

      Delete
  7. **censored***

    Bahahaha!

    It's so hard sending guys home! I am sure it is esp hard for Chelsea to send a hot guy packing. At least the other men are there to comfort her,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True she does have the other guys to comfort her but she also doesn't like to hurt their feelings either. However she is bouncing back rather well.

      Delete
  8. Aww Chelsea is getting the hang of this as a way to find love, rather than just looking at them as a piece of meat. That's progress. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As she is getting to know them things are changing. She realizes that they are people and she is starting to care for all of them. Right now she is finding out that viewing the show and being the actual bachelorette are two very different things.

      Delete