Saturday, March 28, 2015

Chapter 3-Chelsea Would


After the meet and greet the producers thought it best if I let the boys seek me out instead of the other way around.  They were also suggesting we do more group activities this season.  Something about them being worried about the FCC and some kind of stupid regulations being violated if things get too out of hand.  I mean they are the ones that included woohoo on the show not me.

Than there was the issue of them being afraid that I was coming on too strong with the guys.  Can you imagine that?  Me? Coming on too strong with the guys?  Now whatever would have given them that idea?  Just because some of the tabloids are portraying me as some kind of Maneater and have given me the name of Chelsea Would, doesn't mean anything.  I'm not going to bite them unless of course they want me to.


I mean what is a girl to do?


When all these hot guys are tempting me.....


and parading around in their undies all day!  If I can't control myself it's not my fault.


Rawrr!  Here comes lunch!


Marcus was the first to seek me out and as he told me the story of his unicorn all I could think of was taking his unicorn out for a test drive.


Later on I had a nice talk with Neal about art.  As I tried to paint him a picture of the two of us together, Cody joined the conversation.  That is when I got a different picture in mind.  Did I really have to only have one of them?  The producers were trying to encourage some group activities, but they didn't say what kind of group activities.  I wonder how the FCC would feel about that?


Neal did seek me out again and I was ready to play his organ and I know he could hit all my high notes. Damn that FCC!


Simeon tracked me down for a pillow fight, I much rather some pillow talk but for now a fight will do.  If he wins we will be having plenty of pillow talk or maybe we won't be talking at all.


Tomorrow was elimination day and they all knew it so Clayton made sure to flirt a little before bed, I guess he wanted to get a few points in before the night was over and if we didn't have these stupid rules he would have scored.


I couldn't sleep so I decided to tell a few ghost stories, Cody, Ceil and Kellan all seemed intrigued. I ask you again, do I really have to settle for just one?  Seems so unfair.


I know it might seem like I only want to jump their bones but I really do care for all of these guys, each and everyone of them are wonderful in their own way, but this morning I have to send two of them home.  Now I am beginning to realize what all the other bachelors and bachelorettes said about this. This was too much pressure and how do I chose?   I took my time while I came up with my decision which was not easy at all.


Ceil is in first place with 33.41375


Flirting seems to be working for Clayton, he is in second with 32.66875


Cody in third place with 32.09375


Simeon in 4th place with 30.94062


Neal in 5th place with 29.45625


Marcus in 6th place with 21.08125


Zack is in 7th place with 20.16875


Heath is in 8th place with 19.34375


Kellan is in 9th place with 17.35


Eliot is in 10th place with 16.655


Elias is in 11th place with 15.59375


Conifer is in 12th place with 9.517499


Klaus is in 13th place with 4.349999


and Nomo in 14th place with 1.845

Author's Note-Nomo and Chelsea barely talked on the meet and greet and neither one interacted at all.  This surprised me because of how high Nomo was in Donna's challenge, but he was completely different with Chelsea.

Klaus was the same thing, they barely talked during the meet and greet and they didn't talk at all during their time in the house together.


14 comments:

  1. Wow, go Ciel! oO I wasn't expecting that!! Conifer is gonna have to do better though - it's your second chance, you know!!! Ciel will get married either way but you no longer have that choice if you don't do well!! *controlling parent glare*

    I love all those innuendos :D I know I said it before but they are hilarious :P It's so hard (hehe) to imagine her falling in love you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceil really made an impression with her on the meet and greet. They talked for quite a long time on their own.

      Yes Chelsea loves her innuendos and she really is a fun character to play and write. When the right man comes along Chelsea will save all her innuendos for him.

      Delete
  2. The producers were trying to encourage some group activities, but they didn't say what kind of group activities. I wonder how the FCC would feel about that?

    LOL Chelsea is going to be banned by the FCC if she keeps that up. LOL

    Wow...first round of eliminations. Maybe Nomo is heartbroken over Donna still. Yay Neal! Keep it up. Kellan, Kellan, Kellan, if you go early again Loren will never let you live it down. Flirt man FLIRT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Chelsea continues on this path she will be banned but the producers are going to limit her contact with the guys.

      I felt bad about Nomo and surprised I thought for sure he would be a front runner in this.

      Delete
  3. Wow, Go Marcus, Elliot and Zack! Go! Flirt more guys! Give her a back rub or something! Listen to those ghost stories! Lol, loved what she was thinking when Zack walked past her and what she had to say about Marcus. Lol, just what kind of group activities? Goodness Chelsea is threading on thin ice with the FCC. Perhaps Nomo is just looking for another Donna? I am surprised Klaus didn't come back and talk to her given his friendly traits. Great update can't wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your guys are doing great and yes Chelsea loved seeing Zack pass by her in his undies. Can we blame the girl? Your guys are doing great and I am sure they will love the FCC approved activities coming up.

      It goes to show up even the best traits do not guarantee the win, its the competition to find the most compatible. Nomo is the perfect example, he went far in Donna's but not in Chelsea's

      Delete
  4. Oh well. Bye, bye, Klaus. Guess you're still a blue fairy amongst strange people yet. Maybe it's for the best because Chelsea would probably streamroller him. LOL!

    Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea. You really are on thin ice with the FCC. LOL! Jules is probably getting electric shock therapy as we speak. LMAO! This is just too funny. LOL!

    Well, still got one guy left. Heath, get in there and show 'em what you're made of. Flirt, man, FLIRT or it'll be back to Aurora Skies for you.

    Can't wait to see the next part. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure Klaus will find love and someone might pick him out of the gene pool along the way. Chelsea? Steamroll? Surely you jest LOL

      Oh can you imagine Jules trying to handle her as a teenager? He has probably been on Electric Shock Therapy for years now.

      Delete
  5. I love Chelsea's hatred for the FCC and her idea for group activities.
    I was slightly shocked to see Simeon in fourth place, but wow. Elias, you really need to step up your game, your brother is beating you!
    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The FCC has Chelsea on a 24 hour surveillance and she is not too thrilled with them either. Simeon is doing really well and he certainly made an impression on her.

      Delete
  6. That's too bad about Nomo. Guess he's not very social on his own.
    She is a firecracker though. Hahah 'group activities' indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nomo surprised me because after Donna's challenge I seriously thought he would be one of the major contenders. I never expected this at all and I am still surprised over it.

      Her group activities would get the show cancelled. LOL!

      Delete
  7. Pahahaha Chelsea, and her dirty mind. I wonder if she'd be happier just hanging out in a night club and dating multiple guys at once. Oh Chelsea, don't blame the guys for being hot... that is not the reason you have dirty thoughts, you'd have dirty thoughts regardless. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes she would have those dirty thoughts for sure but whats a girl to do when she is surrounded but all those hot men. She probably would be that type to hang out in the clubs and she did do that before going on The One but who knows what will happen after the show is over.

      Delete