Thursday, March 26, 2015

Chapter 2-It's Raining Men



I did have a difficult time sleeping that first night due to the anticipation of the next day but somehow I managed to get a few winks in.  That morning when I woke up, had some breakfast and than killed some time at the karaoke machine while I waiting with anticipation for my boys to arrive.

It's raining men, Hallelujah!
It's raining men, Amen!


I feel stormy weather movin in, its about to begin

Before I knew it the first taxi drove up and it was time to meet the first of my co stars.  This is meet and greet day so I had to make sure to say hello to each and everyone as they arrived, I thought it only fair to go in order of their arrival so I used the check in book as my guide.


Marcus Ralston was his name and this was his second time on the show.  Like myself Marcus is a genie and I wouldn't mind sharing an itty bitty living space in the cave of wonders with him for 10,000 years. I'm sure there are plenty of ways we can find to pass the time.

The next to arrive was Ceil Lace.


This hottie was genius surely must have gotten an A in chem, because he detected the chemistry between us right away.  Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy, now I have to know how well he did in anatomy, he could demonstrate on me if he likes.

Next to arrive was Eliot Holman.


He is a werewolf just like my Dad. I bet this Party Animal has a bit of magnetism to him.  He whispered a few sweet nothings in my ears, which certainly did impress me.  He told me he was enchanted by my beauty and from the look on his face I knew he was telling the truth.  Afterall who isn't enchanted by my beauty.


The next gentlemen to arrive was Clayton Colgate.


I can tell that this Family Oriented Man was ready to jump right into the action.  He was the first one who was brave enough to flirt with me right from the start, now that scored some points with me for sure.

The next to arrive was Zack Hewitt


Zack scored some points right away by promising to take my out dancing after this was all over and I bet he would be fun to hang around with.  This warlock has a great sense of humor and I am sure he can work some magic with that wand of his.

Next was Nomorerack


This was his second time on the show, he came in second on Donna's season.  He was very eco friendly which my whole entire family would appreciate but his bio also said he had another talent, setting things on fire.  The minute I laid my eyes on him I knew it was true as it was starting to get hot in here.  He was smoking hot and I was burning up.  Heaven help the person who dares to call the fire department.

Next was Cody Jones


I bet this fairy has broken a few hearts along the way.  Its obvious that he has especially with the way he looks in that muscle shirt.  His bio says he is full of energy and loves to party, we will see if he has enough stamina to party with me.

Next is Heathcliff Black


I think..... I think......  I think beefcake is on the menu tonight and I plan to have a feast.  This strapping hot wolf needs to be howling in my bed.  His bio does say he is Athletic and it sure didn't lie, he obviously works out and often.  I think I better plan to hang out in the gym.

The next on the check in list was Kellan Asher


Kellan was also chosen for Donna's season and I am so glad the producers gave this hunk a second chance.  He is a genie like myself and I wouldn't mind rubbing his lamp and he can rub mine anytime he wants.  The only question on my mind is your bottle or mine?

Next to arrive was Elias Tesla


I always knew my favorite color was purple and here is a good reason why.  Elias who was quickly recruited by the military when arriving in Hidden Springs but decided to take a short leave to do the show.  I bet this soldier boy can march to attention and I'm sure he knows the proper way to salute.

Next batter at the plate is Conifer Lace


This guy already had his eyes set on the prize and he started flirting right out of the starting gate.  He hit me with those eyes and I flashed a smile back.  His bio said that he loved fast cars which is fine with me as long as there was a backseat to relax in.

Next on my list was Simeon Tesla


Well this one my Dad would like, he is a wolf and wants to join the force.  Ok he will make Daddy happy to work with a possible future son in law but maybe I should join the force too?  I know I would love to work undercover with him.

Next is Klaus Benson


Klaus was quite the charmer, he told me I had a smile that would brighten any cloudy day.  This blue fairy was so cute that I wouldn't mind buzzing around his fairy house, who knows maybe a can find a way for him to plug my bottle.

Last but not certainly not least Neal Wyman


Neal is a warlock and I have to say he had me under his spell right away.  He had an irrestible charm that no one could deny and it warmed me up right away.  Oh if he wins I'll be riding his broomstick as often as possible.


Well that is all of them and maybe if I call cousin Wolfie and ask him to become a regular on Sunset Valley Idol the producers will let me keep them all.  I doubt he will do that because my father would have a conniption and those two have been partners in crime for a very long time.  Nah!  No chance of keeping them all.   One will have to do but a girl can dream now can't she?


Oh well I will just go back to my karaoke machine:

♫So Many Men, So Little Time
How can I chose?♫

14 comments:

  1. Just a few of her thoughts that had me dying with laughter:
    Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy, now I have to know how well he did in anatomy, he could demonstrate on me if he likes.

    I think..... I think...... I think beefcake is on the menu tonight and I plan to have a feast.

    He is a genie like myself and I wouldn't mind rubbing his lamp and he can rub mine anytime he wants.

    I know I would love to work undercover with him.

    ...who knows maybe a can find a way for him to plug my bottle.

    Oh if he wins I'll be riding his broomstick as often as possible.

    Well damn!!!! Jules is at home having a heart attack as we speak. My goodness Chelsea has a one track mind. I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does have a one track mind doesn't she? LOL!

      Jules had better not watch that show, he is too close to being an elder, he will have a coronary. And this is just the beginning.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! I love Chelsea, her thoughts on the men had me cracking up. I see Elias joined the military career as quickly hear as he did in my game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsea has her mind in the guter for sure and she was the perfect bachelorette for this show.

      I had to place all the guys in town so all of them were assigned jobs by SP. They all quit when I added them to the house. Elias got military he did look great in the uniform.

      Delete
  3. OMG! Man, it's a good thing I peed before I started reading this or I'd have had a flood on my hands. LOLOLOL! Chelsea and her one track mind...good grief! I think poor Jules is gonna need CPR at any moment now, and Wolfie...he's probably laughing his butt off saying, "Thankfully, MY daughter knows how to act appropriately." Of course, we're not talking about Valerie here...but that's another story.

    But dang, I'm over here cracking up! I was laughing before but I totally lost it when she talked about wanting to keep them all. The worlds "Cold shower" come to mind but then, she'd find a way to steam even that up. LOL!

    Absolutely LOVE it and can't wait to see the next chapter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering Jules age he better have a paramedic close by or not watch the show. I don't think he heart could take it.

      She surely wanted them all and you are right about the cold shower.

      Delete
  4. Oh my, all those innuendos!! :D

    I NEVER expected Conifer to start flirting with her right away! You go for it, kid!! He must know this is his second chance so he's going for it, haha :P

    Chelsea is going to have herself a ball with all those guys in the house! I do have to wonder if she'll fall in love or if this'll stay at physical attraction :P Let the games begin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Conifer was one of the few that started out with flirting. I think he is smart enough to play her game.

      Chelsea is planning on having the time of her life but you know what happens when you get this close, sometimes love can sneak up on you when you least expect it to and than she will be singing a different tune.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness does she have a mind for euphemisms! Hahah

    Those guys better watch out!

    I love how colorful this challenge is, it has me tempted to do a perfect genetics challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure does and she has a mind for naughty ones. These guys knew what they were signing up for with her, so they better be careful.

      I am going to have fun with perfect genetics. I always loved playing with genetics in game so I'm excited to start that challenge.

      Delete
  6. Oh, boy does she have alot of naughty thoughts! You have me laughing over here. I hope Jules doesn't have heart attack or maybe Gabriella broke the television so he don't have to watch. lol. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter what Jules should not watch that show, lets hope his heart can handle it.
      She does have naughty thoughts so this is going to be a fun challenge.

      Delete
  7. LOLL Chelsea has sex on her mind, and that seems to be all. Hopefully by the end of the show, she actually likes the guy for his other qualities as well. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Chelsea does have only one thing on her mind and who knows she may actually like the guys other qualities if she ever lets him out of the bedroom after he wins.

      Delete