Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Chapter 1-Meeting the Ladies

Authors Note: The ladies were all brought into the house through master controller now that I have more than 7 of them.  I let him meet the ladies in the order in which they entered the house as they were all over Monte Vista.  In this update I had to make him chat with every one of them and there is the only interaction I clicked on, everything else was  autonomous. Also I noticed that some of the witches are casting spells on him autonomously, usually good luck charms.  Even if its a love charm as long as its autonomous its allowed.


How in the world did I let myself get into this?  That was the only question on my mind as I walked into the resort where this bad reality TV show was supposed to begin.  I know my brother meant well but did he really think this was a good idea.  Did he really think I would find true love among the women chosen by the producers, The Going Solo Community Production Co?  And I still do not know why I agreed.


Well I do know why I agreed, I didn't want to run into my ex-wife as she waddled around carrying another man's child.  That should have been my baby she was carrying but obviously she had other ideas.  I knew I didn't want her back under any condition but that didn't make seeing her in her heavy with child any less painful.  I needed to get out of town and away from the there for a while.  Maybe this wasn't the answer but I wanted to leave immediately and these plans were already made.

Being the only man in a houseful of women fighting over me would appeal to most men, but I am not most men.  I just want to find a woman like my sister-in-law Sandi, someone who loved me unconditionally that I could settle down with and start a family.  I highly doubted she would walk through that door, but I will try to make the best of this.


I went to my room as the ladies were not to arrive for another hour.  To kill time I read the itinerary the producers left for me.  The ladies were to be greeted in the order as their arrival.  I was to start a conversation with each and every one of them and on the forth day I would have to ask one of them to leave.  Not going to be easy to disappoint a lady but these were the rules.

I went through the rest of the days plans until I came to the last, it said that I should woohoo with the winner!  How dare they think I would just woohoo with anyone.  I'm sure most men would jump at this chance but that is not me.  I won't woohoo with just any lady, I would have to be in love and I doubt I would find love over here.

That is the door first one is here so I guess I should go greet her.


I had pictures and the names of all of these women and I noticed the pretty little fairy walking in as Crystal Light.  A Friendly Fairy who loved to read romance novels as any Hopeless Romantic would. You could tell by the way she walked in that she had Star Quality as her bio said she was a Virtuoso who was a Natural Born Performer.


The next one was Cody Moore-Arroyo.  Her bio did say she was a little Neurotic and for some strange reason she never is nude, but she also likes the outdoors, she is artistic and dramatic.  Liking the outdoors would be nice for camping trip and I'm sure Aurora Skies will give her many sites for painting.


Kazzata Cashingal who was a perceptive, neurotic, frugal vegetarian and she was also a vehicle enthusiast.  She is perceptive, she would be a great addition to Jackal and Bat Investigations if she were to come home with me.

Right behind her was Peyton Yavari and when I read her bio I knew she get along pretty nicely with my niece Starr.  This Evil and Dramatic Diva is Artistic with a Photographer's Eye.  I could easily see her get along nicely with Starr, comparing photos and it would be nice to have my niece visiting more often.


Vixen Wood was the next to arrive.  She is listed as An Excitable and Ambitious Angler who is also Good and Family Oriented.  Obviously a good woman who wants to start a family might be a good choice and if she is ambitious she may be more understanding of my work hours.

Hope Gruber was next (sorry didn't get the shot of her walking through the door, thought I did) She is an Eccentric Diva who is a heavy sleeper and flirty with a good sense of humor.  Her bio states that her father is a vampire, so she is already used to living with one.


Us Vampires are not too fond of sunlight so a Night Owl does sound perfect for me and that is exactly what Rebecca Lee Ann Abbott is. She is also Good and Easily Impressed but Brave and Athletic.


The next lucky lady is a natural cook but I tend to find my own nourishment, however children might be another story so this quality could come in handy.  She is also a virtuoso and a genius with a good sense of humor.


Siobhan De La Rosa was the next lovely lady to walk through the door, although she is a diva, she has quite a few good qualities also she loves animals which would come in handy with all the wolves in my family.  She is friendly, charismatic and artistic.  She will fit in perfectly with us.


I made sure to introduce myself and get to know each and every one of these ladies.  I started with Crystal first and went down the list.


I never thought I would get into this but some of these ladies are going to be too difficult to resist the urge to flirt with a little.  Maybe this would work out fine.


Cody wanted to talk politics which I tried to stay away from but we see eye to eye on everything so no harm done.


And she is kind of cute too.


The topics of Politics came up again with Kazzata and it still turned out find.


 I found myself getting lost in her exotic beauty.


But all she could do was complain about the dirty dishes.


I still tried to brighten her day


Which turned out fine in the end.


I tried talking about music with Peyton, she is such a pretty blonde but....


However things did not go so well




Lets just say things went from bad to worse.


With Vixen I tried to stay away from politics and obviously music is not a good topic either.  We talked about the sunshine instead.


She does indeed have a sunny smile I could get used to and she seems to remind me of someone, not sure who yet but something tells me I should.


Hope was the next one I needed to talk to and I found her and Kazzata not getting along too well.  I stopped this from going any further and hopefully this will be the last time anything like this would happen.


Hope seems like a nice lady and I told her all about my sweet & precious little niece Starr who is still the apple of my eye.


She started flirting with me right away


and things were going very well until....


for some reason she pulled back.


I did try one more time and she was more receptive this time.


I talked about movies to Rebecca but


she seems to think I need to exercise more.  Not sure if she realizes this yet, I do work out a little.


I think she took a second look and realized it.


And things turned out better this time.


Lenora wanted to talk about food.  I guess a natural cook would.


I don't think she took it too well when I told her my favorite was O positive.


I still had one more lady to talk to but Hope came back to talk about movies.


and much more.  Looks like Hope is pretty damn interested.


Last but certainly not least there is Siobhan, we talked about computers a bit.


but she changed the subject really quick.


And than we talked about fashion.  I think she might be high maintenance but that might be something that can be arranged.


Phone rang and it was my brother.  "Yes bro I'm doing fine and you know what this wasn't such a bad idea.  These ladies are pretty nice, maybe this idea will work out just fine after all"

To be continued....

26 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I love how he evaluated all of them immediately on how well they'd fit into his family :D Me thinks he was never that opposed to this idea at all! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah he was never opposed to it at all, he was just being stubborn and cautious. He was always into work and he went out on a limb with Valerie and we seen how that worked out, but in reality he wants love and a family of his own.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. LOL LOVED IT!!! So fun and wow Petyon...what the heck did he say that got him slapped? This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see how thing continue to unfold for Caleb and the ladies. I'm guessing the first to go will be the one with the lowest relationship score? I've not done a bachelor challenge before, but it seems fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He tried to flirt with her and obviously she was having none of that and accused him of being a vampire and he accused her of being a diva so she slapped him.

      Yes the one with the lowest relationship has to go, I increased the meet and greet days as the rules were written for Sims 2 and I increased the number of girls. This challenge is quick and easy plus a whole lot of fun. I'm laughing like crazy at it.

      This will be interesting.

      Delete
  3. OMG, that is awesome! Lots of very interesting ladies, and Caleb will have his hands full. I loved Lenora's reaction when he said is favorite food was O-Positive. Hehehehe! Hopefully she'll be heave herself and act like the nice lady she always is in my game. :D

    I can only imagine how hard you're laughing at this. I'd be cracking up majorly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this challenge is too funny and I thought it was funny when they were comparing favorite foods on their own, this is all hands off for me. Mostly I'm laughing like crazy at it. I really can't wait to see who the winner will be.

      Delete
  4. Ohhh my lordy PEYTON! I hope you don't unpack your bags, she's for sure the first one out! She's sure a handful. So funny, I'm sure this will be a fan-fave in no time. I've got my lady I'm rooting for (It's not Peyton, but I'm not sure I should say so I don't sway anyone's opinion.) Could we have Caleb's personality as well? It sure looks like him and Hope have some natural chemistry. They would have plenty of dark-featured beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Holly you don't know how much fun this challenge is, more fun here than in Sims 2. Peyton is keeping the house pretty interesting and btw the first elimination was a double and Peyton is still living in the house. There is a method to her madness, all on her own. She is becoming a favorite of mine and I would love for her to pal around with Starr some day. Caleb is Genius, Athletic, Good, Brave, Charismatic and I believe his uni traits are Workaholic and Bookworm. I will list them on the next update coming soon.

      Delete
  5. That surprises the heck out of me that she's still around! You'd think slapping the bachelor would be an automatic DQ. Maybe he's just into that sort of thing. She certainly is an interesting character. I forsee her getting in the way of her siblings trying to date at uni. I second the vote for her and Starr to hang out, perhaps we can assemble a "Going Solo Bad Girls Club" or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this type of a challenge where I do nothing except a few details each day, things can change fast. She might have slapped him but actions others do might bring their scores lower than hers and if free will give her the right interactions or him. He has been interacting with a few of them on his own too. Things change fast, she still has a chance because not only was she not eliminated she still is not the lowest.

      Oh I love that idea, The Going Solo Bad Girls Club that would be fun.

      Delete
    2. Update on slappy, err Peyton. In my game she and her brother Eric camp out at the consignment shop. It took all of 3 minutes while I was there and she slapped him, then HE apoligized! It's an epidemic I swear.

      Delete
    3. If you think its an epidemic in your game, you ain't seen nothing yet. These girls are getting pretty damn violent.

      Delete
  6. Haha! Looks like so much fun! So many lovely ladies to choose from. I may have to give this a try for some giggles. Thanks for posting this story. I LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you try this you will love it, but make sure you have some divas in the house as they make this more fun.

      Delete
  7. Lol! This looks like fun. : ) I am glad Caleb can see all the positive in all the ladies. With the blonde hair and pointed ears Vixen does look a tad like Sandi... O_o. He and Peyton got off to a rocky start to say the least. Never seen the bachelor slapped before! Then again I've only watched one episode of that show ever. So yeah. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't watch The Bachelor either but I doubt he gets slapped much, however there is more slapping to come most are ladies slapping ladies. Lots of cat fights! Vixen does look like Sandi and Holly.

      Delete
  8. I AM SOO HAPPY CRYSTAL IS IN THE STORY good update I am looking foward of seeing more of this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another update is coming soon and there was a double elimination :)

      Delete
  9. Also I meant to comment on the fact that half the ladies were in their lingerie when they were getting to know him....Trying to stack the deck in their favor? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess they are using some strategy, as I said anything on free will is allowed.

      Delete
  10. Hahahaha that's sooo funny. I loved the way you used the headline effects to make the dialogs.
    I can't wait to check the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was going to take the headline effects off but than didn't as I saw it added another element to the challenge. It was a mistake that ended up turned out making things more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL. Eee Hope! I remember Hope too. XD
    YIkes that one chick who slapped him. *cringes* All over hating music? Sheesh, she seems a little, IDK... uptight or something. Hahha, or maybe Caleb didn't like the same music she did, so she was insulted by the bands he liked. Either way, yikes. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazen sent Hope to the challenge and I had a feeling you would have remembered her. All the girls were sent from other Going Solo challenges and one of them is Holly's daughter in another GSer's game.

      Peyton did liven things up a bit and she is a good example of what happens when the game gives a sim Evil, Dramatic and Diva as traits.

      Delete