Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Chapter 7.1-The Finale pt 2

Author's note-The first part was getting long so I split this up.  Please take note that I did know the outcome while writing this but in game I stuck by the hands off rules all the way to the end.  The last day I did a group outing with no interactions.  At that point I knew if I had commanded them to do anything, it would have resulted in two 100 scores which I wanted to avoid.  I grouped them up and decided to let the group stay as long as they allowed it and  bring them home at 10 PM in group unless the group broke up earlier. What did happen surprised me.


Only 3 Ladies left and I have to remember this is still a competition and I have to be fair about all of this.  I care deeply for all three and spent as much time as they requested with me.  I chatted outside with Rebecca and she wanted to play catch but I needed to get inside quickly.  I'm not sure if she understand how much I hate being outside in the sun.  This is something she is going to need to learn to live with if she is my future.


I watched a movie with Siobhan and we talked for a long time.  She is such a sweet girl and its always a pleasure to spend time with her.  She is the first one I really got to know and no one can deny her beauty.  She will make some lucky man a good wife some day, but was I that lucky man?


Hope understood my need to be out of the sun and we spent practically the whole night poolside just talking and flirting a little.  I mostly found myself getting lost in her eyes, as we talked for most of the night.  I wanted to take her by her hand and bring her to my bed, but I was restricted from doing so.


This was the day that both worried and delighted me the most as I had to make out with all three girls.  I dated a few woman before and kissed plenty of them, but never did anything go past that. Well except with Valerie and we all know how well that turned out.  Right after this it was elmination time.  I didn't want to hurt any one of them, but one girl would have her heart broken today.




Now the impossible choice between the three women I cared about the most.  Breaking a heart was inevitable at this point but it had to be done.


Rebecca still in the lead with 95.98173


Making out and the time they spent at the pool seemed to bring Hope's score up to 92.32803 and second place.


Siobhan made a lot of progress herself and landed in third place with 87.05774.


Its time to say goodbye to Siobhan and we have to give her credit as she made it almost to the end with some tough competition.


That was a tough decision to make but I faced a tougher one tomorrow at this time.  I decided not to think about it anymore and take these girls out for today.  This was Monte Vista and it was about time I took these girls to the Pizzeria and that is exactly where we headed.


I had to tone it down to a group outing as there were three of us, but as soon as we got here something strange happened with Rebecca.  I think her playful fairy side got the best of her.


First it was Hope


Hope was not too thrilled to see the least.


I was her next target


Than another gentleman fell into one of her pranks.


When I politely asked her to stop, she was not happy.  Claimed that I had some issues to deal with and she left our group.


She called a taxi and went home.


I found a guitar (I have no idea where he got it from) and I started playing.


And Hope stood there and watched me.


We started flirting a little and before I knew it......


it felt like a date.


I held her hands and looked into her eyes and it suddenly dawned on me.  I never felt anything like this before, not even with Valerie.


She leaped into my arms and it felt so natural to hold her.  It was almost 10 PM but I did not want this night to ever end.


Somehow I got the feeling she didn't want the night to end either but we did have to go back to the house.


Rebecca was home all of this time dancing, and that is all she did even after we got home.


When we got home we headed straight for the pool, the same place we spent time talking the night before.  I gave her some flowers and hoped it  put some ideas into her head.


The rest of the night we spent together never leaving each others side and the date continued until 4:32 AM


For the first time in a very long time, I was happy.


The next morning Rebecca did ask to toss the football around and I did until noon.


Dylan was scheduled to arrive at noon time as this was when I needed to end this.  The producers wanted me to discuss the events with someone close to me while I made my final decision.


At first I was telling him what a difficult decision this was, but than my brother pointed out that I was only talking about one girl.  He said I knew which one I wanted already and as usual he was right.


I went to find Hope and I confessed my true feeling for her.  I asked her to be my girl and prayed that she said yes.


She answered by kissing me ever so sweetly and I knew I found my heart's desire.

To be continued.......

Author's note-Rebecca was in the lead and when she jumped ahead of everyone else, I thought she was going to be the winner.  However I did notice all of the wants he rolled were for Hope especially at the end when they all became romantic interests.  He did roll the want to kiss Rebecca the first time he held hands with her and a couple for Siobhan, but most of his wants were for Hope including the want to woohoo her the first night at the pool.  She was the only one he rolled a want to woohoo with.

Leaving the group outing hurt Rebecca's score and allowed Hope to gain because the outing turned into a date with only two there. I set my rules for the outing, all three going and I was not going to control anything, including stopping Rebecca from going home, she did that all on her own.  However the events that followed with Caleb and Hope on that date and the fact that it continued when they got home until the wee hours of the morning, was so sweet and I am really happy with the results.  Rebecca did gain points with the tossing the football the following morning, but not enough to cover the ground she lost with the chattering teeth prank.

Here are the final standings and they were very very close:




Thank you to everyone who has sent me sims, I will be posting a final story page and I will be giving you all credit.  I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as I have and there is still one more chapter left.  As we must see the happy couple finish their vacation and move back to Aurora Springs together.


21 comments:

  1. wow...and awwww

    I thought for sure Rebecca was gonna take it all. I can't believe she left the outing on her own like that and after pulling the prank. That's crazy. I don't know if I could do the hands off thing, but watching how things unfolded was sweet.

    I guess Hope was right when she told Peyton she would be the one warming Caleb's bed. How awesome is that! Let's hope the kids get his eye color cuz the red does scare me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't the prank that made her leave, well in directly it was, she left when Caleb got yelled at her for doing it. I got the message that someone had some issues to work out and she was leaving the group. She still came very close to winning.

    I can see her making two phone calls right now, one to Peyton to gloat and the other to Cora, to tell her to break all the TVs in the house or anything just so Davis doesn't watch it. I could just imagine Davis' reaction to that show.

    Can't wait to see the babies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so writing in his reaction to that news in Grace's next update. LOL It's gonna be great. They still only have 1 TV so it won't get broken. Davis needs his gaming time.

      Delete
    2. Oh I can't wait to see Davis' reaction to this, that is going to be funny as all hell. The other reaction we will all be waiting for is Valerie's. You know what they say, payback is a bitch.

      Delete
    3. How *is* Valerie? Miserable? She's about to become a lot more unhappy...

      Delete
    4. Oh that is going to be revisited and you will love it.

      Delete
  3. yay hope! She's a good match for him I think. It's so neat when you put a bunch of Sims together and see how they react to each other. Caleb already knew who he wanted! This was a lot of fun to read, I'm so glad you did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a lot of fun and these sims left to their own free will are very entertaining. Caleb really was telling me everything he wanted and in the end that is what he got. Stay tuned for a big wedding.

      Delete
  4. Wow, amazing but beautiful end. : ) Rebecca came so close. But Hope ended being the one who stole his heart. If you happen to throw the wedding bash can't wait to see it and Delilah has been uploaded to go lol. This was a great challenge and I had fun reading it. Now bring on the rest of their vacation, the wedding, and the baby in the baby carriage. : ) Can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Delilah is already on the guest list and her invitation has been sent out special delivery. I never thought Caleb would ever have the suntan moodlet. The rest of the vacation is on its way and since they are in Monte Vista, I'm going to use that venue I bought. Should be very romantic.

      Delete
  5. Oh my word! Well, I'm very happy for jazen and Hope, I think they make the best couple. I felt good with him and Siobahn, they looked good together. I knew a bat-crap-crazy girl named Siobahn... and that was my only petty reason for not liking her better. From the get-go I wanted Rebecca to win, but apparently... she has some personal issues to sort out. All that time on her mission seems to have stuck with her and she needs to live a little before settling down. She'll be great someday.

    Caleb and Hope do seem to make the best couple. I of course vote for a wedding. I would advise against inviting Peyton... for obvious reasons.

    So how are things going at the outcast house? Is it even still standing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought you were Team Hope all along. I knew you were rooting for one of the top 3. What caused the issues was Caleb getting angry at Rebecca for the prank which turned out to be another double whammy for her with two negative interactions. However leaving the venue to go home and not going near him until the morning, hurt her even more. She had the option because I was sliding up all of their motives, so no one had to sleep or anything else.

      I had planned to show the outcast house but as I was moving some of the girls out, Story progression moved them out of my game. I might recreate it with the girls and do the ending I wanted which I think was funny and you would all get a laugh at it. Probably right after the wedding is completed I will.

      Delete
  6. !! :O That was so close!! You made the right decision with Hope I think since all his wishes were for her, even if her score hadn't topped Rebekka's ever so slightly anyway ^^ Oh boy, Peyton will not be happy to hear this!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was impartial through out this whole challenge as I had to be, but that last date with Hope on the last night turned out so sweet, I have to admit I was leaning towards Hope at that point. Even Caleb himself was telling me which one he wanted as all wants were for Hope. The objective was the find out who he was more compatible with, and its obvious we did. Now that they are a couple its hard to keep them off each other, wedding and babies are next.

      And Peyton is going to have to deal.

      Delete
  7. Gosh that was really close! I'm happy for Hope. Somehow they seem to make a good match. Although I think the other two would have made a good match as well... but a choice has to be made eventually lol
    Great idea, I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was impartial until the end when I realized that Hope was the most compatible. They stood together and all his wants were for her even when she was losing in the score. It was close but she did win in the end.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for double comments. Somehow I got an error when I published the first one...

      Delete
  9. I already knew who Caleb picked but I found myself hoping that Hope wouldn't get eliminated every time one came up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww yay Hope! It fits well because they're both vampires, they get the whole can't be out in the sun thing, the favorite food being O-positive thing, and she won't accuse him of being a vampire! Perfect. :) Yikes Rebecca, you're the one freezing people, and then you say Caleb has issues. *rolls eyes* LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope is a human here she was turned later on but it does work. I wrote Caleb as having a vampire father and human mother which is exactly like Hope so they are very much alike. Hope is already used to living with vampires so she will never accuse him of it and they do look cute together. The score was very close and this one was a nail biter right to the end.

      Delete