Friday, September 26, 2014

Chapter 55.3-Caleb and Hope's wedding pt 2


Dylan stood there in disbelief, trying to figure out what his brother just said.  How in the world could he ever dream of forsaking his powers especially in the dangerous occupation he choose for himself. His powers helped him to sense a dangerous situation and has kept him one step ahead with many of the suspects he investigates.  Let us not forget that only a wooden bullet can kill him and even if that ammunition is loaded, he is fast enough to out maneuver it.  Caleb is also a guardian and a protector for the mission, the fate of the universe is depending on him.  The reason they chose him was due to the fact that he was immortal and trustworthy.  Dylan would do anything for his brother, but not this.

Dylan: Did I hear you correctly.

Caleb: You know you did.  So are you going to help?


Dylan: I understand where you are coming from, I was separated from Sandi for 12 years.  I know how it is to desperately want to be with the woman you love but you are unable to.  I thought I would never see her or you again.  You know I would do anything for you, but this I can't.  If you are human you will be more vulnerable at your job and you will lose your edge.  For your own sake, I can't help you.

Caleb: I'll ask Holly than.

Dylan: Holly won't do it and you know as well as I do why.  You should also cross Amy and Ronny off your list too.

Caleb:  Well than there is Delilah or Lenora.  You know me well enough to know I'll find another option.


Dylan:  You do have another option a very obvious one.  There are plenty of vampires in this room and all are related to your wife.  Have you thought about turning her?

Caleb: That is not an option.  I would never consider to ask her to change for me.

Dylan: Why wouldn't you?  She comes from a family of vampires, and you already told me her mother was once human.  You should talk to her before making any decisions either way, she is your wife now and anything you do affects her.  If you still want my help after you talk to her, I'll do it.

Caleb: You do have a point, I should discuss any changes with her first.

Dylan: Good because I think we have some wedding things to do now.






While filming the show, Hope and Lenora grew friendly and the wedding cake was a gift from Lenora who baked it herself.


Next all the single ladies lined up for the bridal bouquet toss to see which one of these lucky ladies would be the next bride.


Hope looked for her sister and tried to throw the bouquet Grace's way, but she was hiding behind Erin and Starr.  Starr seen the bouquet coming her way and instead of grabbing it as she didn't want that thing, she knocked it into the other direction and it landed right in....


Grace's hands.  (Jonas can thank me later)


Dylan knew he had to take this situation with Caleb into his own hands and he thought it best to beat his brother to the punch.

Dylan: The night is almost over and I haven't danced with the bride yet.  May I have this dance?

Hope: How can I deny an offer like that?


Dylan: I have a confession to make, I really wanted to speak with you alone for a moment.  Caleb is going to talk to you tonight about an idea he came up with and he asked for my help.  He wants a potion to become human.

Hope:  Now why on Earth would he even consider such a thing.  I would never ask him to change for me.

Dylan:  It was something in the wedding vows, til death do you part.  Someday he knows I wont be around for him and when he heard those words he knew losing you would devastate him.  What worries me is his job, his powers protect him from harm and as a human he is more at risk everyday.
Can you please try and talk him out of this?

Hope: Between us he has another option, one that I was already considered and decided upon.  I was getting ready to talk to him this about tonight.

Dylan:  Thank you so much for understanding.  It pleases me to know I have a lovely new sister-in-law who I know will always be there for my brother.


Caleb: I have been waiting for this all day, is this all for me.  I didn't think you could be more beautiful than you were today.

Hope: Sandi took me shopping at Simtoria Secrets.

Caleb: Remind me to thank Sandi later, right now I have other things on my mind.


Hope: We need to talk first, I hear you want to be a human.

Caleb: My brother talks to much, I was going to tell you in the morning.

Hope: He is worried about you especially with your job, you will be taking more of a risk everyday.

Caleb: It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Hope: It's not a risk I'm willing to take.


Hope: I want you to know I had already made a decision before Dylan talked to me.  I never ever want to leave you, I want you to turn me.

Caleb: I can't ask you to do this just for me.

Hope: You are a very big reason for this, but you are not the only reason.  I do have a whole family I do not ever want to leave and I was considering this before we even met.  Now are you going to do this, or do I go to Dylan for a potion.  I'm sure Dylan will be more than happy to oblige.  I would rather it be you.


Caleb: Are you absolutely sure about this?

Hope: More than you will ever know.





Caleb: You ok?

Hope: I'm perfectly fine


Caleb: Good because I'm feeling a bit frisky now.





Caleb: I don't know when I have ever been so happy.

Hope:  I hear something downstairs, were you expecting someone today.

Caleb:  Starr decided to spend a few extra days in Monte Vista and I'm not expecting anyone.  I'll go downstairs to check.

Caleb didn't realize he was going to get the surprise of his life when he did go downstairs.


As the most unexpected visitor let herself in.


Caleb: Valerie what are you doing here?

Valerie:  I've come to apologize and ask your forgiveness.  I made a big mistake and I want you back.

Caleb: Valerie you are standing here pregnant with another man's baby and you are honestly asking me to take you back.   Do you even realize how pathetic you look right now?


Caleb: I'm sorry to tell you that I have moved on and I would like you to leave your key on the way out.

Valerie: You don't mean that.


Hope: Caleb are you coming back upstairs.  Oh I'm sorry I see we have company.  We haven't been introduced, I'm Caleb's wife Hope.


Valerie: You got married.

Caleb: Yes I did.  Don't worry Hope, Valerie was just leaving.  Valerie the door is right over there, use it.  My second thought, don't worry about leaving your key, I'm changing all the locks today.


Caleb: Now that she's gone, lets go back upstairs.

To be continued.....

Author's note-I would like to thank Jazen for use of the Gruber family and they will be making a few more appearances in the story.  I loved the way she dressed both Hope and Cora for the wedding. She did and excellent job with that.  Here is a link to her story and it is definitely recommended reading.

Thank you to Sweetnightingale for the wedding cake photos.  Here is a link to her blog and look for Lenora as The Bachelorette, which is off to an excellent start.

Starr will be living with Caleb and Hope until they have their first child, than she will be moving to her own house.

Bonus Shots:

Some Photos from the couples wedding album:









13 comments:

  1. Dylan: You do have another option a very obvious one. There are plenty of vampires in this room and all are related to your wife. ----hahahaha that's true, they were the only vamps there. Great job Dylan pointing out the obvious to your brother because it was crazy to think Hope wouldn't be open to the idea considering where she comes from.

    I'm glad they both came to the right conclusion for various reasons. Caleb really needed to think what being married to a cop, a human cop, would do to Hope. She is going to worry regardless, but she would worry 100 times more knowing he could be seriously injured or killed while on the job. I'm glad she made that point to tell him it was a risk she didn't want to take.

    LOL Valarie letting herself in. She has some nerve! And she was pregnant, AGAIN by some other man and wanted Caleb to take her back?!?!?!?! Wow, she is just crazy.

    How nice that she and Lenora got along, I think they were the only ones that didn't fight. And she made the cake. How special. :)

    The wedding photos. So beautiful!!! They are a great couple and I can't wait to hear how they do in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh to add. I'm sure Jonas will thank you for sending that bit of luck his way. LOL :D

      Delete
    2. Dylan is always looking out for his brother and he knew that forsaking his powers was wrong for many reasons, the main one being his job. Hope agreed with Dylan and she was able to convince him otherwise. Caleb just did not want to be abandoned again as he will never forget what his mother did to him. The best decision for both of them was for her to be turned, which she considered doing anyway.

      Valerie is a bit crazy and does have nerve, but Caleb through her out on her ass.

      Thank you so much about the pictures I really enjoyed doing them. I love the pose mod.

      Delete
  2. Awww, this was great. I'm glad Caleb came to his senses and Hope convinced him to turn her instead of him being human. Lenora wouldn't have made the potion, as she would have told him the same thing Dylan did.

    So glad you liked the wedding cake photos. Lenora was glad to make the cake and will always be a friend.

    Oh man, Valerie sure had some nerve! She's completely insane if she honestly thought Caleb would take her back. LOL! It was so funny. "Valerie, the door is over there. Use it." Hehehe! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured he wouldn't get any help from Lenora on this either, but in the end they made the right decision.

      Yep Valerie has a lot of nerve and she is not finished causing trouble, and Caleb needed to throw her out like that.

      Delete
  3. I was laughing when he Caleb pointed at the door for Valerie to go. I am so happy Caleb got married to hope what a great couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.... I LOVE the wedding pictures, they're so beautiful... PERFECT!!!
    Hah! Valerie asking Caleb to forgive her... a bit too late, isn't it? She should have thought about the consequences before she betrayed him...
    I'm happy for Hope for turning into a vampire. It was the best thing to do. Now they can be together forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caleb deserved that scene after what Valerie did to him and Hope went and claimed her man. Now Valerie is history. It made perfect sense that it would be Hope that changed and not Caleb and now they will live happily ever after.

      Delete
  5. Valerie you have some nerve coming in like that! Your baby that is about to come should be your first and only priority right now Missy! I am glad Hope decided to change for him since that is the most logical choice. : ) May the new couple have forever together! The wedding pictures are beautiful : ) I am glad Grace caught the bouquet! Even if Starr gave it a little help there. Great chapter. Now off to read your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ok... So you may have noticed a comment from the One, and the previous chapter, where I got all confused because I remember Hope being a vampire in jazen's story, which apparently it was just some time differences, between her being a human while she was on The One from when Caleb turned her on their wedding night. XD So yes, forgive me LOL.
    The wedding pictures were beautiful. Wow. Really Valerie? You are a psycho. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok you made that mistake because you read Jazen's story and she is already a vampire there, but now you know how and why she was turned. This might happen again as we have all been sharing some characters. I'm sure you seen Starr as a vampire in Jazen's story but you haven't read the part where that happened here.

      Yes Valerie came back and she does have some nerve showing up there after what she did. The timeline with her is off in the game as she is actually having her second baby in that shot and Edvin Oss is not the father. Valerie really turned into a whore.

      Delete
  7. Dylan looking out for his brother in law is sweet, but I'm happy Hope chose to be a vampire with Caleb. And wow... Valerie, a little late, much? Bad timing, girl. I was happy that wasn't more dramatic than it could have been. What a beautiful couple. Congrats Caleb and Hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dylan and Caleb will always look out for each other. Dylan knows that his time is limited but Caleb's isn't so he just wants to make sure that his brother would never be alone. Hope comes from a family of vampires so she is perfect for him.

      Valerie was pretty pathetic there but once Caleb turned into a reality TV star she looked at him a little differently.

      Delete