Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Prologue-Let's do this.


Sometimes happy endings are just not meant to be.  Caleb liked to work long hours and obviously that was a mistake, because that was the excuse Valerie used to the end of their marriage.   She said she was tired of all the time she spent home alone and that she wanted a man that would pay more attention to her.  Caleb promised to reduce his work hours but she told him that it was too late, that she was in love with Stein Svard.


Caleb: I can't believe what I just heard, you cheated on me with Stein Svard, and now you are trying to blame my job as the reason.

Valerie:  You were never home did you expect me just to sit around and wait for you.

Caleb:  I expected you to honor our wedding vows and I expected you to be faithful to me.  If my work hours were really the reason, why is this the first time I am hearing about this.

Valerie:  Because you were never home and when you did come home all you did was bother me for a family, like I was some kind of baby machine.


Caleb: So now you are telling me you don't want to have a family either?  Is that why you are a wolf all the time?  Using it as some kind of birth control? 

Valerie: I do want a family but not with you.  I'm a wolf all the time because I'm not happy and I want a divorce.

Caleb:  Was I a fool to ever believe you could be half the woman your sister Sandi is.  Just get out of here, before I say or do something I regret.


Valerie walked out of his life as quickly as she walked in and that was the end of their marriage.     Unfortunately his brother was married to her sister. He would still have to  still have to see her on holidays and family events with her new boyfriend.  How he was going to handle that, he didn't know but somehow he was going to have to.  In fact it might have been as early as the next day, Dylan and Sandi were having a pool party which he promised he would attend, but most likely she would be there hopefully not with him.


Caleb had enough of women, it started with his mother who abandoned him for her boyfriend when he was a child and now his wife left him for another man.  He wouldn't think about it any more tonight, he was going to try and get some rest if that was possible.  First thing in the morning he would call his lawyer and than he would see if he could increase his work hours or maybe start working as a Private Eye again with Sandi.  He wasn't sure yet but the one thing he was sure of, he was through with women.


Luckily Valerie decided not to attend the party, but Caleb still had to tell his brother what had happened.  He really didn't want to go over the whole story again but everyone was asking him where Valerie was.  He thought it best just to tell his brother to let him handle the questions as he had no desire to.


Dylan: She did WHAT?  I am so sorry bro, if there is anything I can do just let me know.

Caleb: Handle all the questions for me, I don't want to discuss this anymore.

Dylan: Not a problem I will take care of that for you.  I don't want you living alone in that house anymore.  Starr is at University, why don't you move back in here.

Caleb: No that is ok, I will stay in my own house, but thank you for the offer.  I'll be ok.

Dylan:  If you want to talk or reconsider the offer just let me know.

Caleb:  I'll be fine bro.


But Caleb was not fine, in fact he was miserable.  And just when he thought things couldn't get any worse they did.


Dylan: We need to talk and I think you better sit down.

Caleb: Sit down for what?  Nothing is wrong with Sandi or the kids?

Dylan: There is something you need to know and I prefer you hear it from me instead of finding out on your own.  It's about Valerie.

Caleb: I don't want to talk about her.

Dylan:  You were not the only man she cheated on.  Stein broke up with her last night.


Caleb:  She cheated on him too, she has another one.  What was she doing taking Zoe Durwood lessons?

Dylan:  There is more.

Caleb: How much more can there be?

Dylan: She got married this morning to Edvin Oss because she had to.

Caleb: She had to, so she is pregnant.

Dylan: I'm afraid so.


Caleb: You know what, I am so over her.  I don't even care anymore.

Dylan:  I'm glad you feel that way because I do have some good news for you also.  I figured I would get the bad news over and done with first.

Caleb:  I could use some good news now.

Dylan:  Sandi and I are sending you on a vacation and we won't take no for an answer.


Caleb:  Well you are going to have to.  I have to work to do.

Dylan: Oh no you don't.  Jules has cleared your calendar you are off for the next two weeks.

Caleb: Than I will clear up some of the old cases at Jackal and Bat Investigations.

Dylan: Done!  Sandi took care of them.

Caleb: I'm still not going.

Dylan: Yes you are.  Money is non refundable.  Just because things did not work out with Valerie doesn't mean you have to stop living.  Maybe you will meet a nice girl over there.


Caleb:  If I didn't know better I would think you were sending me on a singles retreat.

Dylan:  Ummmmm bro..

Caleb: You are aren't you.

Dylan:  Well its a bit more than just a singles retreat.  Its more like that TV show and you will be the only male there with 7 pretty ladies to choose from.  You get to know each of them and after the third day, you choose one to leave the group.  Just give it a chance.

Caleb:  Thanks bro, but no thanks.


Dylan:  Caleb seriously you need to do this.  You always said you didn't want to be without family and the sad truth is Sandi and I are not going to be around forever but you will.  We don't want to see you alone, you need to start a family of your own.  

Caleb:  I'm sorry I'm not going.

Dylan:  Please just give this a chance, promise me you will think about it.

Caleb: I'll think about it but no promises.




Caleb didn't think about it until he saw this.


Caleb: Nice to see you human again.  I just want to know one thing, is that baby mine?

Valerie: Mister you don't stop working long enough to make a baby.  No this baby is Edvin's

Caleb:  Just not sure how you know who the father of that baby is as it could be anyone's in Aurora Skies.  Divorcing you was the best thing that ever happened to me.


Caleb:  I have a word of advice for you, get a DNA test and don't believe a word she says.  I wish you luck as you will need it.


When Caleb got home, he called his brother.

Caleb: Dylan I reconsidered.  Let's do this!

To be continued .....

22 comments:

  1. WOOT!!!! And so it begins!!!! Can't wait to see how this goes. I wonder what Sandi thought about how her sister acted. It's good that it doesn't sound like she had to pick sides.

    I felt bad for Caleb when he talked about being abandoned by the women he loved. :( First his mom then Valarie. Sad. I hope he can find happiness on this trip.

    I LOL'ed when he told Edvin to get a DNA test hahahaha nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept Sandi out on purpose as it had to be awkward with her considering she is close with both Caleb and Valerie, but I'm sure she is not happy with her sister. Dylan was the one who would be totally on Caleb's side here.
      I had to have Caleb get his pound of flesh with Valerie, so advice to Edvin was it :)

      Caleb does not have much luck with women and I'm really excited to see what happens here because I'm playing hands off. Now its all up to the sims Gods.

      Delete
  2. WOOOO! Can't wait to see all those ladies together in one place fawning over him :D Just hope the next woman will be 'the one' and not cheat on him and five other guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is going to be a fun challenge as I do nothing and play hands off, except for the dates. This time he should have better luck.

      Delete
  3. Yea, the challenge is on it way. Now Celeb get to meet some lovely ladies, that hopefull will actually like him and be faithful to him.

    Boo for Valerie. Hope the kid gave her HELL.

    Can't wait for this challenge to begin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie has bigger worries than the kid giving her hell, just wait until Wolfie finds out and Abby is not going to be happy about any of this either.

      Well Valerie's loss is a gain for some lucky lady :)

      Delete
  4. Yay! haha. Good luck Caleb, I can not wait to see him in the midst of a gaggle of girls. I hope he finds 'The One' this time. He deserves it.

    Though I am a little sad it didn't work out for him and Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'm sad that it didn't work out between them because this was SP doing what SP does best, ruins story plans. I have to rewrite the story yet again, but the bright side is that I got to do a side challenge.

      Dylan had to force him into this but I'm sure he is going to love the attention he will be getting from these ladies.

      Delete
  5. Awesome. The challenge is on the way! I am sure Caleb will find the one out of those seven beautiful ladies. : ) One who won't abandon him. I had to laugh when he told Val's new husband to get a dna test. But don't blame him for saying it. I am sure Wolfie must be losing his hair over this whole thing with Valerie. lol. Just love how Dylan is being an awesome brother and setting this up for him. Can't wait for the next update. Are you doing this on separate saves? Or turning off story progression when going between households? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolfie is probably steaming mad or a nervous wreck right now and I'm sure he is going to have a word or two for her.

      Dylan and Caleb were always very close and they always looked out for one another which is why Dylan would be the one to send him there. Pretty soon one lucky lady will be Mrs. Caleb McIntyre.

      I'm doing this challenge starting from this point on a separate save file however the winner will be brought to my main save file and I will Nrass the relationship score to match the ending of the challenge. In the main file I didn't want Caleb to have that many romantic interests and a bad reputation. She will be moved into the house with Caleb and hopefully this time it will turn out better for him.

      Delete
  6. Poor Caleb! If I had known about this sooner, i would have entered Peyton Yavari. She seems like she would be a LOT of fun to play, I can't wait for the gang to go to college so I can see her in action. Best of luck to those lucky, lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for uploading Peyton. There is no way I can do something like this without a sim from you and with mods I can.

      Delete
  7. Haha! I'm glad I got here in time. Hopefully I can be more present again now that everything is slowing down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great update I am so excited for this. I love how Caleb got over Valerie since she is cheated on 2 or more guys in this story

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks I'm excited for this too. He needed to get over her quickly and he most likely will, there are 9 ladies awaiting him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, this is going to be awesome! Can't wait to see how all this pans out. All those ladies in one place is going to make for an interesting show. LOL! I hope Caleb finds "the one" during this experience. Poor guy. I felt so bad for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I felt bad for him when I seen they were at each others throat messages from SP so I had to check the household and I found the betrayed moodlet.

      This is a fun challenge and the cat fights are just beginning. I'm playing hands off and its so much fun.

      Delete
  11. I felt bad for him too when I was getting all the SP messages about them being at each others throats so I checked the household and he had the betrayed moodlet. I just moved her out and decided this would be fun to do and it is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Caleb, he's such a good guy... and good looking too!
    So funny he going to a tv show, I can't imagine it LOL
    Heading to the next chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Caleb doing a bachelor show! :)
    He's so cute, he deserves better than Valerie's cheating butt. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caleb thought Valerie would be a lot like her sister but he soon found out that nothing could be further from the truth. He does deserve much better than Valerie and hopefully he will find the right girl for him on this show.

      Delete