Saturday, September 13, 2014

Chapter 4-Are You Really Trying To Win This Or Not?


Rest doesn't seem to be something I am going to get much of on this vacation, not when I am entertaining 8 lovely ladies.  Hope asked if I would like to go outside for a game of catch.


Which was fun for both of us


Siobhan broke up the game.  Having so many ladies all wanting my attention is something I'm not used to but also something I'm starting to get used to very quickly.


Later on Rebecca and I were dancing, while Peyton and Crystal were doing some fairy frolicking.


I guess Peyton didn't like seeing me with Rebecca and she started that frolic thing with Rebecca and Siobhan saw this as her opening.


Oh yes indeed I can get used to all of this very quickly unless....


They want to accuse me of being a vampire again.  I really got to talk to these producers, didn't they tell these women I was a vamp.


This part is getting old fast.



Ok I had enough Kazzata, no one is forcing you to be here.


It was almost noon and time for elimination, this is the moment that Chandell decides to call me ignorant.  Well its about time I gave her a test of her own medicine.


Does she really think accusing me of being a vampire and calling me ignorant is going to score her points? Is she actually trying to win this thing?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out she may not be interested, yet she walks around in sexy lingerie. Hmmmm wonder what she is really up to?


The rules say I can't drink or use any of my vampire powers on any of the ladies, will have to rely on my detective skills.  I'll just play some video games with her for a while to see if I can find out anything.


As I made my way to my room to figure out who I was going to send home, Siobhan decided to tell me how much she really wanted to stay and she will.


Ok Noon time, lets go over the scores:


Siobhan 26.21874


Hope 23.60583


Crystal 22.89062  (btw does anyone know if dancing can affect a score this much, that is all she did with him was dance and she went from the bottom to the top)


Rebecca 20.26562


Lenora 10.76562


Chandell 4.65625 (The video games that Caleb played with her on his own, saved her from elimination.  Her relationship score with him took a lot of hits with the vampire accusations.)


Peyton 4.426561


Kazzata 3.671875 (She accused him of being a vampire and wouldn't accept his apology and he got mad with her)


Well Kazzata I'm sorry to have to tell you this but its time for you to go home.



So Kazzata leaves the house and there is only 7 ladies left.

To be continued.....


18 comments:

  1. Crystal must have some pretty amazing dance moves :P I wonder how much longer Chandell will be in it though given that all she does is pick fights with him - they must be getting along somehow since she's still in despite all the arguing! Maybe it's a sign..? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Crystal's Hopeless Romantic Trait helped bump that score up during the slow dances, but she still doesn't interact with him much so that score is staying put. Chandell had a negative score until he sat down and played video games with her and that moved her score up tremendously. Kazzata accused him of being a vampire also and he is starting to act negatively on accusations. Anyone doing that is going to have a hit on the score.

      Delete
    2. Can't blame him, it's being brought up so often oO Anyone would get annoyed at that (especially since it should be pretty obvious from looking at him - what do they want him to do about it?).
      Yay for video games helping people get along better!! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh noooo Rebecca what are you doing? Everything was going so well! Man Siobahn really carved out a spot for herself. She knows how to play this game. And Crystal with the mad dance skillz. I was going to ask if any of the girls are forming friendships between themselves.
    Well, Peyton if you wanna stay in this, you better ask for dance lessons from your buddy Crystal or you're out of here for sure!
    I'd like to think Chandell called Caleb ignorant because she thinks this dating game is silly. Still doesn't score you any points, but it was how I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Rebecca just fell behind and I thought she would be a contender until the end. Well its not over until the fat lady sings and I haven't even warmed up yet. Just like with Crystal and the dancing anything can happen.

      For some reason Chandell and Caleb just don't seem to hit it off, guess its because he is a man. I went into Edit Town and I put all the ladies that was voted off into one house, lets see what happens with that. We will visit them after this is finished.

      Delete
  3. Fun times. Competition is getting intense. That accuse of vamp thing really makes the relationship take a hit. I'm sure Hope is praying that Peyton does it close to elimination time LOL. Hope and the playing sports, she gets that from her Daddy, they always did that at home. I think she has some jock influence skills.

    Can't wait til the next update. The more they dwindle down the tougher things are gonna get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not the first time she played sports with him, the last update she was playing soccer. He is athletic so that is going to work in her favor. Love how these little things stay with the characters even in different games.

      Next update Hope will get even a bit. I can't do in game, but I can write some dialogue :)

      Delete
  4. Caleb! Chandell could be there just to pick up on some beautiful ladies! Lol, In other news bye bye Kazzata. But it's kinda of obvious he's a vamp just look at him ladies. Can't wait to see who wins this. Still anyone's game. Here's a thought if things don't work out with Spencer or Johnny. Starr could pull her own bachelorette challenge with alot of dudes. O_o random thought. ..Best not give Starr any ideas. lol. Can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling that is what Chandell is trying to do, pick up some beautiful ladies and its crazy how they are all accusing him of being a vampire or berating ignorance. Both of them he has had enough of and instead of being apologetic he is fighting back.

      I don't know if I would do this for Starr although she would probably love it, might not do this for a while. Who knows someone else might have the perfect bachelor or bachelorette that could use one of these challenge. However if I ask for girls next time, Ava please :)

      Delete
  5. Well, Lenora's still there, but she seems to be holding back. At least she hasn't accused him of being a vamp, but that O-Positive exchange is likely going to haunt her. LOL! It just goes to show that anything can happen, and I can't wait to see more.

    Yes, it's rather obvious he's a vamp, ladies. Can't blame Caleb for getting annoyed at them end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is still there and I already have the tomorrow's update written, working on Tuesdays now. Yes anything can happen in this challenge and it already has several times. Should be interesting to see how this all turns out as its still anybody's game.

      Delete
  6. GO CRYSTAL !!!!! I AM SOO HAPPY She bumped up good update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I actually liked Rebecca but... well... she didn't looked really interested, otherwise why the drama about Caleb being a vampire lol?
    Heading....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. They all accused him of being of vampire with the exception of Hope, Rebecca and Siobhan. They all had nerd influence and accused him of being ignorant. Its rather eye opening to see what they will do when you play hands off.

      Delete
  9. *rolls eyes* Yeah, I was starting to agree with Caleb, do you even want to be here, some of the ladies? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know these sims are so silly they have a prize like Caleb standing in front of him and they insist on insulting his intelligence. Just for that they deserve to be voted off. Chandell almost got voted off on this one they were red before they started playing video games together.

      Delete