Monday, September 1, 2014

Chapter 53-Friends with Benefits


As little girls Starr and Katherine grew up jumping rope, having tea parties and they played with their Barbie dolls together. One might say they were actually close but that was until they hit middle school. This is when the two went their separate ways. Katherine was always the model student and was transferred to the honors class, while Starr became tight with the popular crowd.  By the time they entered high school they were two different people on two different paths, had they not been family they wouldn't have even associated with one another ever again.


After the incident, the relationship between these two cousins went from bad to worse.  Starr wasn't affected to much, in fact she was pleased with the events that had taken place.  As far as she was concerned Spencer was hers, even if they were not exclusive.


Katherine was another story, she hid in her room just to hide her anger from Starr and her heartbreak from Spencer. Seeing them lying together naked in that bed knowing what they must have been doing the night before was too much for her heart to take.  The flashbacks of that moment would stay with her for a very long time.  She found it difficult to concentrate on her studies and the stress it brought out the inner beast inside of her.


Starr knew this was eating Katherine up inside, why else would she be a wolf when it wasn't a full moon. Katherine hated the curse she inherited from her father and she only transformed when it was a full moon or she had no other choice.   This presented the perfect opportunity for Starr to rub some salt into the wounds.

Starr: I  hope you are not too upset about the other day.  I know it was embarrassing for me that you found us au naturale in bed.

Katherine: Embarrassing for you?  You run around here all the time in your birthday suit.  I have seen your bare ass more times than I care to.


Starr:  I'm an artist and the beauty of the human body doesn't embarrass me, it was the fact that you caught us after a wild night of woohoo.  I know we haven't had much times for some girl talk lately but Oh my God is Spencer something else in bed.  We have a date tonight and I plan on waking up with him tomorrow morning.  I would promise that we will try to be quiet, but I'm not sure that is a promise I can keep.


Katherine knew Spencer wasn't hers but the thought of him being with Starr sent a jealous rage through her.  She planned to sleep on the couch in front of the TV that night which was far out of listening distance.  Graduation would be here soon so all she would have to do is continue to hide from both of them and she would be fine.


There was one problem with Katherine's plan and that was Spencer.  He thought of Katherine as a good friend and she was giving him the cold shoulder.  He understood the embarrassment she must have felt as he felt the same.  No matter what he didn't want to lose her friendship so he thought it best to try and reach out to her.

Spencer: Katherine the door is locked, can I come in to talk with you?  Just for a moment.


Katherine: I'm not decent

Spencer: Throw something on Katherine, we really need to talk.  I'm not going away until you open the door.

Katherine knew she had no choice but to face him, so she unlocked the door and let him in.


Spencer:  I know we are all feeling a little awkward about the other day.

Katherine:  Awkward is not the word I would use to describe it, but I will go with that for now.

Spencer:  Well it was not the best way for you to find out that Starr and I have taken our friendship to another level, but you had to know that would happen sooner or later.

Katherine: Friendship? Aren't you a little more than friends with her now?  I thought you were in love with her.


Spencer:  I do love her more than she will ever know and I always will, but this is not the right time. We are all going to graduate soon and than we will all be going down our own paths.  I'll be enrolling in medical school and than there is my internship to consider, Starr was offered a job as a photo journalist and will be traveling to many different places a serious relationship might not be in the cards for us at this point in our lives.

Starr and I are not exclusive and we are free to date others.  You might say we are friends with benefits for the time being.  I am hoping that when I finish medical school and my internship that might change because I really do love her.


While the two are talking Spencer's phone rang.  Once again Starr was in trouble and whenever she was in trouble she called Spencer.

Spencer:  I'm sorry Katherine but I have to go we will need to finish this conversation later.  I want to remain friends with you and forget the whole incident even happened.  I do hope that is possible.




Spencer:  Will you contact Starr's parents as she has been arrested again and she will need $1,000 to pay the fine.

Katherine:  What she do this time?

Spencer: Most likely street art again, the charge is vandalism. I better get down there before she gets herself into more trouble.


As he leaves his words stay in her mind.  They are not exclusive, he can see others.  Well if that is the case, she planned to stake her claim.

Katherine:  Oh my dear cousin, you have not won, not by a long shot.  However when I land Spencer it will be exclusive and on my terms.  Operation snag Spencer is underway.

To be Continued ..........

Bonus Shots:


Why do all my sims only think of pools?  Get over it, there are no pools in Sims 4!

Starr's Street Art is really becoming quite good:



Starr is also turning into a nudist, every time I look for her she is streaking:




And she has been arrested and fined for it more times than I can count

Finally the Twins aged up into children:


Robin


Lauren

18 comments:

  1. I spy Sha-Sha as one of the nudists LOL. Too funny that Starrr won't keep her clothes on.

    She's a real bitch. She just had to rub it in, knowing that Katherine likes Spencer. I'm glad Katherine just held her tongue when Starr confronted her, she didn't need to give Starr any more fuel for the fire. Spencer is just clueless. I'm glad Katherine was giving him the cold shoulder and I think she should continue to do so. He made his choice and that choice was Starr. Maybe if he realized he couldn't have his cake and eat it too, he'd wise up a bit.

    I hope Katherine didn't call Starr's parents. LOL I think she needs to spend the night in lock up or better yet, let Starr call herself! No reason Katherine has to help clean up her messes.

    The twins are cute! And it looks like Lauren got Dylan's hair color. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starr is indeed a bitch and she took pleasure rubbing Katherine nose into it and she enjoyed the fact that it bothered Katherine. Katherine really couldn't say anything because she is not dating Spencer and she has no idea that Starr knows how she feels.
      This rivalry is going into full gear pretty soon so expect some fireworks.

      I was happy to see some of Dylan in both twins, especially Lauren. Oh and the girl that Starr was skinny dipping with the last chapter was Shasha also.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, it sounds like Katherine's got a little mean streak that she's only just discovered! :P
    It's hilarious that Starr keeps streaking :D At least there's a reason for her to be nude!! My sims (especially Seance) just forget to put on clothes oO
    Bless Spencer, he's so in love with her that he won't see how she's using him - but at least he's not too deluded about their current relationship? He could have been thinking that they'll get married right after uni, but it seems he knows that they'll be going different ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine is sharpening her claws right now because she is about to strike back. These two cousins are ready to brawl it out pretty soon.
      I just read your bloopers where he was naked all the time and I LOLed over that. Was way too funny. He would probably get along well with Starr.

      Spencer is more sensible than both but he is hoping to get serious with Starr someday.

      Delete
  3. Lol, love the update! Makes me wonder how Starr will react once she notices Katherine trying to snag Spencer away. She doesn't want him with another girl lol, especially not her. Hmm, a cat fight ahead! Well bloody girl vs girl wolf fight. Also I'd love to see the Shy, social awkward Spencer reaction to two girls fighting over him. Wonder what's Katherine's and Spencer's reactions are when Johnny comes into the picture. When the love triangle will turn into a love square. Soap Opera drama in the makings! Wow, Starr's art is becoming really good. Robin and Lauren are beautiful children. Awesome update, can't wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those two are gonna have it out pretty soon, tension in that house is heating up and there will be a big explosion too. Johnny reenters the picture as soon as University is finished which is soon, they only had a couple more days left. This is turning into a soap opera, after all my years of watching them I knew I could write one.

      Delete
  4. Great update as ever. Haha Starr got caught. I hope madam Kat had at least phone Starr's parents as Spencer had asked her to do. That madam seem like someone who may just conveniently forget to do so.

    I kind of hope Kat will try something, just so Starr can beat the crap out of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely Team Starr. I might have Spencer set up a concession stand and sell tickets because there will a big blowout pretty soon. They are both wolves but Starr is more skilled as one so she has the advantage but in their play fights Katherine wins on occasion. Anyways this is going to be fun.

      Delete
  5. Ha! Aurora better watch out, she's a streaker as well. Never been fined for it, though! The obsession with pools.. I don't even.

    Starr, something tells me that everything will catch up with you some day. Katherine can't keep it all in forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starr and Katherine not exactly BFFs. This rivalry will continue for a little while longer as they fight over Spencer.

      Delete
  6. I'm now officially caught up iwth your story. Gosh, Starr sure is a real bitch! I hope something happens to make her grow up and see that she can't always party and get what she wants.

    Sounds like Katherine is on the prowl. Good for her! Starr needs to realize that she can't walk all over Katherine and not be any consequences. LOL!

    The twins sure aged up really cute. It was great to see some of Dylan in, especially Lauren. I sure hope Dylan and Sandi Have an easier time with them than they did with Starr.

    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep Starr is indeed a bitch and someone will teach her to grow up, his name is Johnny. So I guess you are Team Katherine :)

    More is coming up, took a break from this for the Bachelor challenge but I'm starting to miss the family so probably will be working on an update here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starr is indeed a real bitch but I think she may regret all this later... someday... eventually!
    I wonder what Katharine is going to do now, she has surely something in mind...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will be taught a lesson someday and Katherine will play a part in all of this.

      Delete
  9. LMAO Starr, she's turning into a criminal, what with being arrested and fined all the time. Oh wow, Katherine is turning into kind of a bad person LOL, letting the jealousy warp her mind. O_O I guess Starr really is a bad influence, even though Katherine didn't want to have anything to do with her partying and bad grades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she is turning into a criminal but her biggest crimes are running around naked and vandalism. Starr doesn't consider these crimes she considers both of them art. Now Katherine is jealous and if she decided to lighten up a little she wouldn't have any problems at all. Both of them are go to extremes but life would be easier if they could meet in the middle which won't ever happen.

      Delete
  10. I caught up reading on my phone, but was somehow unable to get it to sync properly with my Google so I couldn't post comments. :/ So now I'm going back and leaving comments as I can. I feel bad for Katherine. I like the animal print on Starr. Her arrest, I would hope, might knock some sense into her, but I think it won't. The pools and streaking thing is hilarious. What a funny quirk! I didn't know you could be fined for streaking. The twins are cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know sometimes blogger can have some problems with comments so no worries. Its going to take a lot to knock some sense into Starr. She thinks she can do whatever she wants and she views getting arrested as being cool. Right now Katherine is her favorite target.

      Yep you can get fined for streaking. This game has so much in it that we keep learning new things all the time.

      Delete