Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Chapter 7-The Finale Pt 1

Author's Note-As you all know this is my take on reality TV and it is not very creative IMO. Although I am attempting to make this more creative in these last couple of updates.  Doing this challenge has sadden me to the fact that reality TV is so popular and that we are losing our ability to use our creativity and imagination.  Its one thing to see a couple of sims bitch slap each other in a game, but its quite another to see real live people doing it on TV  in something we are classifying as reality.  With that being said this is the last of the elimination rounds and next to the final chapter.  I am asking that everyone who is reading please let me know if you would like to see a wedding at the end or just the couple moving in together in Caleb's house in Aurora Skies.  Please comment here or at the Going Solo Main Thread in the Sims Forum.

Considering that I now have to fix a Story Progression Error, one of the couples children will be romantically involved with a future heir.  This is possible as Caleb and Dylan are adopted brothers and not blood related.


Attention everyone I need your attention.  I want everyone in this house to know I am indeed a vampire.  The accusations need to stop right now as I am putting this issue to rest. If you still feel the need to accuse me of being a vampire this will have a negative affect on your relationship score with me.


I also have a degree in Technology from University and some people consider me a genius.  It does not take a genius to know that if you call me ignorant it will not help your score out.  Basically I am saying calling me ignorant or accusing me of being a vampire is a bad thing to do.  So let us stop this now as you have all been warned.


Hopefully that little announcement has put some issues to rest.  I now decided it was best to get to know these ladies much better because I know my future is in this house.  What started out as an escape from the problems of my former marriage turned out to affect me in many ways I didn't dream possible. My only problem was figuring out who my true soul mate really was?  I have become fond of all these girls and I am afraid of making another mistake. Rebecca came to ask me to go outside with her and I thought it best I should.  I needed to take every opportunity to figure all of this out.


We tossed a football around for hours and the time seemed to fly by. Rebecca is a lot like me, she is good woman who is brave like I am.  How else would she have survived that Space mission the military forced upon her and her siblings.  She also loves sports and is athletic, plus a night owl with a vampire, now how could that go wrong?   She sounds like the perfect match for me but than there is Hope, Siobhan, Lenora and Crystal.   How can I decide and how can I break any of their hearts?


The warm weather had returned and it was time for the hot tub day.  Thanks to Delilah I was able to get my first suntan while spending 12 hours soaking in a hot tub with 5 beautiful women.  I decide it was best to split this into 2 shifts, Rebecca, Lenora and Crystal were first mainly because they were the first three to arrive.  We spent the time just relaxing and enjoying each others company.


The second half of the day was spent with Hope and Siobhan, never has 12 hours ever passed so quickly.  The problem is I am more confused now than I was before.  I know these ladies so much better now and it will break my heart when I have to ask the next to leave.


Now that the hot tub dates are over, its time for interacting.  First up is Siobhan.


She hugged amorously me and things started to heat up.  At this point I thought it best to see the ladies in my room behind locked doors.

The first reason for the change was I didn't want any of the others to get upset as they all still had a chance,  During my time here I have seen many cat fights and I no longer wanted to play the referee.

The second reason I am sure was very apparent to Siobhan while her body was close to mine.  I'm a healthy male and having these women this close to me is stirring up some urges that I am finding hard to control. I am afraid this is only going to get worse.


Rebecca was the first girl that I had invited into my room.  As the rules stated. my room would be off limits to the women unless I invited them in.  I could ask them into my bedroom but not into my bed. That was until I had chosen a winner.  When I first arrived here, I was appalled at the idea that woohoo on the last day as part of the plan, but now I see why its listed there.  I know one of these five women have stolen my heart but which one?  In a way I know, she was the one I thought of when I woke up in this morning and the one who was in my dreams last night.  However that is what happened when I first met Valerie, so this time I had to be sure.


I received another one of those amorous hugs from Rebecca, oh did it feel really good to have her in my arms.


Hope was the next one I called to come into my room, at first we exchange meaningful glances and oh I could just stare into those eyes for hours.  We had so much in common as we both had human mothers and vampire fathers. We inherited a different life states but I felt as if I knew her on another level as if we had more of understanding about each other.  I had to hold myself back as I wanted to kiss her, however maybe it was better I didn't as if I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to stop.


She gave me a back massage and I never felt more relaxed in my life.  She certainly had a gift, she knew how to take all that tension and put me at ease.  It was simply amazing.


I decided to return the favor to see if I could do the same for her.  When I touched her back, I was surprised to feel how soft her skin felt.  If I didn't have to call the next girl in I would have never asked her to leave.  Considering how I felt at the moment, it was probably for the best as I am sure I couldn't have controlled myself much longer.




Crystal was next and I always loved how playful she was.  Whenever I saw her she was always dancing and she had the prettiest smile.  She longed to be a star and as anyone could tell, she would make it some day.  She had a beautiful voice and her presence just filled the room with joy.  I really did support her dream but did I really want a woman who would be on the road as much as Wolfie Landgraab was?  This I was not sure of.

We started out talking and flirting a little but than it happened again.  She seemed to have a problem with the fact that I was a vampire and it upset me.  I'm really growing tired of apologizing for who I am.  I was born a vampire and I want the next girl that I love to accept me for who I am.  If she can not, I do not see much hope for the relationship.  I will not risk another Valerie.


The sweetest and friendliest of all the women was Lenora.  She was Samantha Stevens and I dream of Jeanie all rolled up into one sexy witch.  She could cast a love charm that would leave any man speechless.


However she too felt the need to break another rule, yes I guess my announcement this morning was for not.

Well it was time to eliminate one of the five.  I knew for sure that Rebecca, Hope and Siobhan were staying. It was between Lenora and Crystal so I went to check the scores.  The hot tub date really changed some of the numbers dramatically, but one of these ladies had to leave.


Rebecca jumped into the lead with 70.14987


Hope is 2nd with 56.22179


Siobhan is 3rd with 56.92913


Lenora is 4th with 32.2875


Crystal in 5th place with 26,999


Accusation of a vampire really hurt her score so now we have to say goodbye to Crystal.  What she doesn't know is I sent her demo tape to Wolfie Landgraab, this little song bird is going to have her real dream come true.  She is going to be a star.


There is an old song that says if you want to know if she loves you so, Its in her kiss and that is exactly what I must do today.  I know I'm saying must as if it was a chore when many men will kill for the chance to kiss 4 beautiful ladies.   So why am I so afraid?  Mainly its because I know I'm in love, but which one of these girls will love me the same way Sandi loves Dylan.  This time around, I'm not settling for any less than that same type of unconditional love my brother has.


I held Rebecca close and kissed her ever so gently but the sparks started to fly all over the place.  It was very special and very sweet.


Hope was next and oh boy was it getting hot in here.  I closed my eyes were there fireworks when our lips met.  I was only allowed to kiss them once, but it was not nearly enough.


If it wasn't hot enough in here Siobhan steamed the place up even more.  Her lips were as sweet as candy but spicy as all hell.


Lenora seemed to hold back a bit as she tried to push me away.


I decided to spend the day will all 4 women in order to make a decision.  Rebecca always seem to want to play catch.


There would be plenty of sunny days ahead of me with Siobhan as she is one pretty lady.


Hope came to steal my attention away and it indeed worked.


It had to work as when Hope is in the room, there is no one else who is on my mind.  It was hard to drag myself away from her, and I really wouldn't have but there was still one more lady in the house.


Lenora and I sat down for a game of chess.


However the next day arrived and it was time to sit down to think.  The one to go home, well that was an easy choice.  It was her kiss that helped me make that decision, but I still care for her and was sad to see her leave.

My other thought went to the three remaining, as all three were very special to me.  My heart told me that I was in love with one of them.


(Kissing seemed to bring up all the scores even higher and made them all romantic interests.)

Rebecca seems to be running away with this as she jumps far ahead of the others with 80.43485


Siobhan takes second place with 62.26196


Hope is in third with 60.74992


Lenora is in 4th place with 51.97812


It was time to say goodbye to Lenora.

To be continued.......

Author's Note-Lenora didn't have an option for kiss because of her score so had to use the Heat of the Moment option on her, and it did work, but for story purposes only use the picture where she was pushing him away.

Rebecca had the Kiss option although I never seen them do a first kiss, I'm thinking it must have happened when my attention was elsewhere.  This would have meant that it was on free will which is allowed and would explain the jump in the score, however it baffles me because they were not romantic interests until now.

Hope and Siobhan both had First Kiss options.

15 comments:

  1. LOL Caleb and all his 'manly urges' LOL Man that was fun to read. And I laughed so hard at his announcement at the beginning. Too funny! I can understand how he could get tired of all of those accusations.

    I don't watch reality TV at all. I think it's not very entertaining and I definitely don't think it is 'real' in any way! Watching Sims reality TV however has proved to be VERY entertaining!!! I love this challenge.

    On to the finale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any man in that situation with all those girls running around in their lingerie all the time would have had a problem with it. I really wanted to have him say I'm only human, but he isn't. I had to have him do the annoucement, I never counted on all those accusations when clearly he is a vampire. That I think was the funniest part.

      Oh I hate those shows especially when those girls get in each others faces. My daughter watches each and every one, than tells me my soaps are not real. Well at least someone sits down and writes a script for the soap while the other is real people fighting with each other and I question the scripted part. If it is indeed scripted its poorly written and not entertaining. Sims is one thing, real people is quite another.

      Delete
  2. Aww, such a shame Lenora had to leave. It was just a matter of time though because they just didn't seem to hit it off as well. :( Looking forward to seeing who wins though.

    I loved how Caleb said Lenora was Samantha Stevens and I Dream of Jeannie rolled into one sexy witch. I thought that was sweet. And the fact that he called her the friendliest and sweetest one was nice. :) It's just such a shame she kept accusing him of being a vampire.

    Yes, reality TV just isn't the same as how TV used to be back in the day. I remember the great sit-coms with funny slapstick and great humor, but now, everything is all just trash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When writing this part I knew the outcome and I tried to say nice things about each girl. I also used the opportunity with Lenora to actually mention some entertaining television shows instead of the show they are supposed to be on.

      Lenora made it far and considering witches shouldn't be used for this type of challenge she did well.

      Delete
  3. Craziness! The score just jump all over the place it seems. The leading 3 really seem to trade places. Poor Caleb, I hope he took a nice cold shower! I did like his announcement in the beginning. I'm trying to remember if calling someone ignorant is trait-related, social-group related, or just a regular interaction. They sure don't know how to stop, whatever the cause is! I think this side-chapter to your story is plenty creative. Since you are basically just watching the story unfold, we only get to hear it through you! You've done a great job adding humor and flair. Now.. onto the finale!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calling someone ignorant is nerd group related. There were video games all around the house and they kept playing them so they all had nerd influence which hurt some of their chances. However free will ruled this challenge so they did it at their own risk.

      Thank you. I tried to make the commentary as humorous as possible as most of this was me following Caleb around to see who interacted with him or who he interacted with. Some of those flirts were done by him.

      Delete
  4. The scores are just going nuts!! Hope and Siobhan are so close together but Rebecca might well be too far in the lead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca took a big lead and she did share three traits with Caleb, however at this point its still anyone's game. The day after this he has to make out with all of them and that brings the scores up as I have to keep romantic interactions up until he gets the option.

      Anything can happen.

      Delete
  5. " I was able to get my first suntan while spending 12 hours soaking in a hot tub with 5 beautiful women." I laughed a lot when I read this... Caleb being a true man!
    Amazing how the scores turn, Hope almost left this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This type of challenge could be anyone's no matter what the scores are. Everything can change in a heartbeat. Caleb looked pretty good with a suntan :)

      Delete
  6. LOL! I was rereading this part because I was grabbing a couple of your screenshots for Lenora's story. Hubby and I were laughing at the one where she was exiting the house. It looks like she turned into a zombie, poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Caleb formal announcements. Please. LOL. Welp, those two who yelled at him again, yeah goodbye, girls. Sheesh. That was very nice of Caleb to send Crystal's demo tape to Wolfie, after how she treated him. Caleb is such a nice person. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caleb was getting tired of the abuse so I had to let him vent it out a bit. Anyone accusing Caleb of being a vampire or ignorant simply wasn't going ot win this and the top three never did. Caleb is a nice guy and he did get to know the girls well so he was happy to help Crystal or any one of them.

      Delete
  8. I'm glad to see how you think about those reality shows.
    I cannot help but really dislike how "real" people are embarrassed there. But okay, it's their own choice to participate :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't care for those reality shows. Actually I don't watch much TV at all two shows regularly and one is in their final season and the news. That is all I will watch. I once tried to watch the bachelorette and shut it off in the middle.

      Delete