Monday, September 15, 2014

Chapter 6-Let's Get Physical


Author's note-Day 4 activities call for hot tubbing, I don't think we are doing that in the winter, so summer is right away corner because I changed the season.  So we are going to do the location group date today instead as the all have the stir crazy moodlet.


I always hate the elimination part and asking someone to leave.  Hope tried to make me forget it, but I had to decide where I should bring the girls tomorrow.  It supposed to be something that I am interested in.


But first things first especially when you have Hope here.


I decided to play some games while I thought about the group date and apparently the whole house went crazy.


Peyton:  So you really think Caleb will be desperate enough to marry you?

Hope: Peyton you are in last place and I'm the front runner.  You must be jealous because I will be Mrs. Caleb McIntyre some day and you, well you won't.


Crystal: yeah really like Caleb would want anything to do with the likes of either of you.  It is CRYSTAL clear who the winner will be.


Its now official, the winner of the Miss Congeniality, Lenora!  Instead of making time with me she gives everyone good luck charms.


Peyton and I had a nice chat about computers.  I don't know what the other girls complain about her she really is a nice girl and she reminds me a little of Starr.   I know the first day we got off to a bumpy start, but she was probably just nervous.  That is it, just nerves.


I seen Crystal standing there and couldn't resist throwing a line but.....


All she wants to do is dance and this time with Peyton.  (Holly, Peyton took your advice)


I sat down to talk with Siobhan for a moment and we really started to connect as friends.  I really do want to be friends first before getting involved with anyone new, this way I know it will be for real this time.  I really did go way too fast with Valerie.  I decided the next time I get serious, I'll be sure the girl and I are best friends.  Maybe if I had taken the time to get to know Valerie better, I could have avoided all that heartache.

Its certainly easy just to sit here and talk to Siobhan, this is what was missing from my marriage and this is what I want for my future.  This time around I won't settle for anything less.


Than I asked her to go out for a game of frisbee.


And we were having a good time until....


Lenora broke it up.  Finally she decided to talk with me but.....


Miss Congeniality called me ignorant.


At least she didn't accuse me of being a vampire.


Oh this is really going to be a difficult decision, I consider Hope a friend of mine too.  I feel like I can tell her anything and I love spending time with her.  I really do not know how I am going to be able to choose between them but I'm going to have to.


Well I made the decision, we are going to the gym.  It has to be a place that I love to spend time with and I'm sure all these ladies can tell I work out just a bit.


Peyton rode shotgun the other 5 are back there somewhere.  I hope they didn't jump into the trunk.


However we all got there and for some reason I feel like I'm on the cover of a Beatle Album. (that picture reminds me of the Abbey Road album)



Why am I stopping?


Siobhan wants to play video games but I have other ideas.


I think Siobhan is coming around to my way of thinking. What is up with Crystal and Rebecca?


Listen Lady I don't know who you are but I have enough trouble with the women I have here and I'm not the father of your baby.


Time to go back to the house, this time Crystal rode shotgun this time.


Now that we are home I need to do one friendly and one flirt with each girl.  Starting with Hope and working down to Peyton.


Hope is clearly attracted to me, that is for sure and who wouldn't be attracted to her?  She really is a beauty and this is not just a physical attraction.


Flirting was going fine to until....


Rebecca busted it up because she wanted to play frisbee.


Rebecca and I connected as friends to, as if this decision was not hard enough already.  How can any man choose between Hope, Siobhan and Rebecca especially when he is attracted to all three.  Each and every one of them special in their own way and now they have become friends.  At first I didn't want to do this because I thought it was silly, but now I see there is real emotions and real sims behind all this.  I don't want to break anyone's heart including my own, but I now see its inevitable.


I don't care how far they have traveled, I'm not taking any more women into this house.  I have enough with these.  The last thing I need is an Alien accusing me of being a vampire or telling me that I am ignorant.


Siobhan's turn was next,


but things didn't go too well this time.  I wonder why, I really like her and I thought she liked me.


Things went fine with Crystal until....



Oh this is getting old fast!


Things went better with Rebecca.


We even held hands and I really wanted to kiss her but had to hold back as that is for tomorrow.


It was Lenora's turn next and I was going to ask her if maybe she would like to see a symphony


Because I would love for us to go together.


Or maybe a tropical vacation but......


This again and she is a witch!


I have a feeling the winner is going to be someone who doesn't care if I am a vampire.


Last but not least Peyton, I tried to brighten her day,


Which seemed to go well


I was ready to offer her a rose but,


When I tried to flirt, she rejected and she rejected a second time.

Ok this is the time I hate, elimination time.


Siobhan is first with 48.18068


Rebecca jumped into 2nd place as she held hands with him.


Hope is in third with 42.40615, she is not far behind Rebecca


Crystal fell to 4th place with 28.74999


Lenora in 5th place with 10.72187 she lost points accusing him of being a vampire.


Peyton lost points from refusing his flirting and ended up with 3.957811.  So its time for Peyton to leave.  I am sure Hope is not crying over this one.


I think she is laughing and celebrating with some cake and just look at her face.



Time to say goodbye to Peyton, she made things interesting I have to say.  She mentioned enrolling at University so I told her to look up my niece Starr.

To be Continued.....

Bonus Shot:


Peyton and Hope's relationship score. -53.80371.  I wonder what the score would have been if Hope did fight back.

14 comments:

  1. hahahaha nice. Wow, things really do turn around fast. Man. It's crazy how it truly is anyone's game. I can't wait to see who the final winner will be. LOL Hope celebrating about Peyton leaving. Nice big slice of cake. Awesome LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope couldn't wait to see Peyton leave and the fact that things do turn around fast is one of the best parts of the challenge. It kept me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. I had a lot of fun with it.

      Delete
  2. What an update! He has a house full of women yet more keep coming. I think an alien would have been a nice addition to the group ;-) Those top 3 have such close scores and are way above everyone else. I can't wait to see who wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe when the other women stepped in and the alien! OMG was I laughing over that one. This is what I like about the whole game in general, you never know what can happen.

      Delete
  3. Lenora, what are you DOING?! You had the perfect opportunity to jump up there a bit, you silly Sim. LOL! This is going to be very interesting. I'm sure it'll end up being between those three. Can't wait to see the outcome of all this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is free will and at this point her score was still low, it jumped when he kissed her. She did wonderful and was the best of all the witches.

      Delete
  4. "And apparently the whole house went crazy."

    Oh my word. No truer words! Perhaps Lenora would get along better with Chandell. They may have more in.. common? Peyton, had to get her final jabs in. How fitting that she called shotgun on the way to the gym, as she does in my game! Oi!

    "Listen Lady I don't know who you are but I have enough trouble with the women I have here and I'm not the father of your baby." Annnd, the alien steals in, brainwashes them all, and takes Caleb back to the ship! Caleb becomes his own baby-momma, and the contest is over!
    Not really, but the extra ladies had me laughing. Looks like Siobahn needed a lil more romancing before the flirting started. She was a strong competitor and really rose fast.

    Hope! the last picture! LOL! Peyton looks like she can't get out of there fast enough, and Hope is like "Yep! Todays better than a birthday, ding-dong-the-fairy's-gone!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a crazy chapter but a fun one. Hope may have been happy to see the fairy gone but when she left she took a lot of material with her. Peyton really livened up the place from the first time when she slapped Caleb to the end.

      The woman at the gym announcing her pregnancy and the alien showed up cracked me up. I couldn't stop laughing.

      Delete
  5. I'm surprised Hope went down to third and Siobhan somehow made it into first :O I could have sworn it went much better with Hope!
    Hahahahahaha, I can't see Hope being upset about this elimination either :P That's quite some hate between them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this challenge things can turn very quickly, until they are eliminated its anyone's game.
      The top 3 have been taking turns at the top spot all through out this competition.

      Yes Hope was celebrating at the site of Peyton leaving.

      Delete
  6. Hahaha Hope's face while Peyton was leaving was too funny. She really seemed to be enjoying her little victory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peyton gave this challenge most of its memorable moments, I was really sorry to see her go, but Hope wasn't

      Delete
  7. Man these girls sure like to think they're smarter than Caleb, don't they? You'd think on free will they would do different things, but they all seem to be insulting him with the same 2 insults. Caleb's right, this is getting old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they seemed to be going to those same two interactions all of the time and it did nothing to help their score at all in fact it hurt their score. The berate ignorance interaction played a factor in the second challenge I did because I didn't have any vampires that time but now I don't to worry about that at all. I have a mod that blocks those interactions.

      Delete