Thursday, September 11, 2014

Chapter 2-Uh Oh! Here comes trouble

Authors Note-This chapter takes place after the first meet and greet and ends with the first elimination.  Tried to link mood music here, but it didn't work out.  Just imagine some spaghetti western theme songs in the next part.

I was asked for Caleb's trait so posting them here and Holly I got one wrong, my apologies. Caleb is a Workaholic, Computer Whiz, Athletic, Good, Charismatic, Brave and a Genius.


Right After I got off the phone with my brother, the producers called me and I asked them what happened to the 10th lady that was supposed to be here.  It seems that her flight from Isla Paradiso was delayed which was not her fault so they were allowing her to participate anyway.


In fact she already had arrived and I was told to meet her at the door.


I swear the entire earth stood still as she walked into the house, I knew this one was trouble waiting to happen.   She is Brave and probably would not fear me going to work on the force every day.  This Natural Born Performer is Excitable with a Good Sense of Humor and she loves to Swim.

And she is ........


the Infamous Chandell Scott!

Chandell: Let the games begin.


We seemed to get along nicely as we talked for a while


 Mostly about my favorite food, O positive.


Hope seems to be the most interested in me as she is always finding me where ever I am.


Which I am not minding at all.


I never expected this woman to fight with each other like they do, every time I turn around someone is fighting.  Over here it's Crystal and Vixen.


Kazzata gave me a reason  not to pay attention to them.


I guess Vixen wanted to cast a spell on me which brought me some good luck.


And I must have had luck because Lenora came on to me right after than.


I never really thought I would like all this attention, but there is a lot to be said about being the only rooster in a hen house.


Chandell may have just arrived but she seems to be getting right into with Rebecca .....


and with another trouble maker, Peyton.


I guess Peyton is not playing hard to get with me anymore.


Sometimes they try to steal my attention away from the other women.  Siobhan quickly arrived while Peyton was flirting with me.


And Hope came running over next.


Peyton didn't take Siobhan's interruption too well.



And I think she is trying to scare off the competion



Something tells me it will not be long before Peyton and Hope and declared nemeses.


And the other girls will not be giving her the title of Miss Cogeniality.


Its almost elimination time which means I must ask one lady to leave.  I have a point system that the producers have given me, some kind of monitoring device called Master Controller made by a company called Nrass.  I guess some of the girls are getting nervous because they are putting in their lasts efforts.

Rebecca is already talking marriage.


Siobhan and I are really becoming close.  (Don't ask me how that happened)


and Crystal wanted to slow dance.  However the alarm rang off and its time to see which of these 10 lovely ladies would be leaving us.


Rebecca in the lead with 17.90625.


Siobhan in second with 13.57031


Hope in 3rd place with 10.07187


Chandell in 4th place with 9.375


Lenora took 5th place with 5.906249.


Crystal in 6th place with 4.015625.


Peyton in 7th place with 3.745312


Kazzata in 8th place with 3.671875.



There was a tie for last place both Vixen and Cody scored 2.765625, which means this will be a double elimination as the lowest score is the one who has to leave.




So we now need to say goodbye to both Cody and Vixen as they drive away.

To be continued....

Author's note-Chandell was indeed in the house at the beginning, I left her for a surprise to make a grand entrance.

On the meet and greet I used only one friendly interaction which was Chat for all of them and I didn't click on another girl until they stopped talking or flirting on their own.  The more time they spent talking to him the higher their score was.  They spent 4 days in the house in which they could interact on their own.  Cody never came back to interact at all, and Vixen only used the good luck charm on him once.  Well so much for magic.

18 comments:

  1. Since I'm slowly getting caught up on the other challenges I'm starting to recognise more faces, which makes this whole thing more interesting :D
    Wooow, Siobhan, what happened?? I guess she knew that things were getting tight and jumped to something she knew would turn his head :P
    Well done Cody and Vixen. You were up against a tough bunch of ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL wow nice. Well can't wait to see what happens next. The house is getting tense but now he's down from 10 ladies to 8. Look forward to the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes its getting tense and it will get worse when someone becomes a romantic interest.

      Delete
  3. I'd know that butt... er... outfit anywhere! CHANDELL SCOTT! Talk about a dark horse. As much as I'd like to see her win, she's proven in different world's to be someone who isn't necessarily around 100% of the time. But, neither is Caleb, so maybe that's alright. Man, Siobahn snuck in there! Didn't really see that one coming! I'm sorry/not sorry about Peyton, she sure creates some hilarious screenies. I'll make a note that she's more of a one on one type of date person. I was genuinely surprised Chandell scored so well. Happy, but surprised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peyton is making this much more fun, sure she slapped Caleb on the initial meet and greet but she is now attacking the ladies and flirting with him. I think she got the idea on how to win.

      I was surprised about Chandell's score too maybe she hacked the score?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. At elimination time I pause the game, thats what she looked like at the pause

      Delete
  5. I was a little surprised about vixen. I guess he'll never know why she was so familiar. I totally forgot what codys traits were when I suggested her. I wonder what the house would be like if ALL the ladies had the flirty or hopeless romantic traits. ... haha. Caleb seems to really enjoy it. The hen house comment was a great way to describe it. Great updAte. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised by Vixen too because she kept casting good luck charms on him. I'm afraid what would happen if they were all flirty because this becomes even more funnier when someone becomes a romantic interest.

      Delete
  6. Heh, kinda of figured Vixen would get the boot. She's been living a quiet life on story progression too. I have no idea how different it would've been if you had used her half-sister Aurora lol. Or maybe even her mother Ava. Who's life has been a whirl wind so far haha. I like Chandell's surprise appearance : ) nice twist. Whoa, Peyton cool down no need to be so scary! Can't wait to see who wins! Competition is getting fierce. Well atleast he's now down to eight. Oh, and Delilah suggest to Caleb when he does get married and have a baby, Delilah isn't such a bad name for a girl. lol. I think she has been tuning in everyday. Can't wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG if you would have given me Ava I would have taken her in a heartbeat. Can you imagine what that house would be like with Ava in there. If anyone else ever does this you have to send Ava next time. Too bad Delilah was your heir or else Imagine her in there! Oh that would be way too funny.

      Well Caleb thanks Delilah as she is possibly a big lifesaver :)

      Delete
  7. Hahahaha. This is just too funny! Loved the hen house comment.

    I sure didn't expect Chandell to show up, but she will keep things interesting, In that last picture of Lenora, she sure did NOT look happy. Oh man! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to do some kind of surprise and Chandell with her grand entrance was it. This really is getting very interesting.

      At elimination time I pause the game and take the score with the picture at that time. I laughed when I seen the look on her face. LOL

      Delete
  8. This is soooooo COOL!! Gosh I love the way you wrote it and used the Long Term Relationship to eliminate the candidates.
    And sooo funny how the women are flirting with Caleb and almost attacking each other ROFL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep reality tv comes to the Going Solo community. I really was a fun challenge.

      Delete
  9. I guess Vixen's good luck charm was for someone other than herself. Oh well, if those two weren't interested, then I suppose, that's what happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly those two girls didn't intereact with Caleb at all after the meet and greet. They were always off practicing magic and they had tied for last place so both were eliminated on the same day.

      Delete