Saturday, September 20, 2014

Chapter 7.3-The Finale pt 3


The One is a show I never even watched before and I only heard about it because Starr was a loyal viewer.  Reality television shows were something I never considered entertainment, nor did I believe any of it.  However against my better judgement I appeared on this show just to appease my brother and run away from my problems.

I never dreamed any of this would be the answer to my problems or that it could be real.   I guess I have to stand corrected because she looks at me the same way Sandi looks at Dylan.  To live another day without her in my life was inconceivable and I knew I wanted her to be by my side forever.  Before we left Monte Vista, I planned to make her my wife, if she would have me.


First I owed it to Rebecca to give her the news myself.  This is the one part of this whole show that I hated the most.  Looking at the disappointment on the faces of these women, as they learned they were not chosen as The One.  Most of them including Rebecca admitted it was for the best as everyone of them could see what was happening.  Why else was Hope the target of most of the cat fights?  They all read me like a book and they all knew who the winner was going to be.  The only chance they had was to knock her out of the competition.  Luckily for me she hung in there and I'm the one who is bringing home the prize.


I can't believe an officer of the law with the training I have could be so transparent when it comes to relationships. Well I guess that happens when you put your work first, but those days are gone forever.  Hope will always come first before my job or even myself.  If she agrees to marry me, I'll have a reason to come home every single night.

I asked my brother to make some arrangements for me and to disconnect the cameras.   My life and her life has been on display long enough and I'll be damned if they think I will allow the first time we woohoo to be broadcast on national television.  I do know they do not show us actually doing it, but they will want to show us in bed after the fact. That is not going to happen.  When I tell this girl that I love her, its going to be personal and between us only.

We were still under contract to give them an ending and I planned to give them one.  Just not the ending that they expected, but it will be an ending.  I know I'm putting myself at risk here especially if her answer is no, but I love her way too much to see her being exploited any more than both of us have been already.


I heard my brother give me the all clear, the cameras are completely disabled and this show is over.

Caleb: My brother the warlock took care of the cameras.  It's only us now.  I have something to tell you its about our reality and not the show.  I have felt this way since our eyes first met, but it wasn't until last night did I realize this.  I love you and I never want to leave your side.

Hope: They are really off now, and that is how you really feel about me?

Caleb:  You are in everyone of my thoughts all day long, I can't get you out of my head and I don't want to.

Hope: I was afraid all of this was only for the show and I would be the one winner walking away heartbroken.  I love you more than you will ever know.


Caleb:  If you ever walk away, it will be me that is heartbroken.  Will you come back home with me to Aurora Skies or I can move to Roaring Heights with you?  I just don't want to live without you.

Hope:  I couldn't live without you either.  I can transfer to Aurora Skies, it shouldn't be a problem.

Caleb: We will work out the details later but right now I have other things on my mind.



Caleb:  I want you but I respect you and I have to ask this.  Are you ready to take this relationship to this level.

Hope:  I would have told you if I wasn't and I know you would have understood.  I want this as much as you do.




When I looked into her eyes I found a soul mate and no matter what had happened she would be the girl I would love for the rest of my life. I never wanted to leave the room but I still had to settle our contracts, I'm sure the producers would not be happy to know they lost some important footage for their show.  Well I was about to replace it with something better.  The intimate moments I shared with Hope in our bedroom was off limits for everyone else but us.


Dylan: Hey bro you have to come out here, there is another girl here to see you.


Caleb: I have the girl I want to see in here with me, I don't want to see any others.

Dylan: This one you want to see and you can't have her, she is spoken for already.

Caleb:  Tell Sandi we will be right there.  Its his wife.  I'll introduce you and than I have another surprise for you later.

Hope:  But what about our contracts, we have to end this show.

Caleb:  Nothing to worry, I have it all under control.  We are going out and we are going to enjoy Monte Vista.


Caleb: This is a surprise I didn't expect to see you here.

Sandi: Did you honestly think I was going to let your brother go to Monte Vista without me?


Caleb: Did you take care of the situation we discussed?

Sandi: My father carries a lot of weight in the entertainment Industry, all he had to do was promise to be a guest judge on Sunset Valley Idol next season and they were eating out of his hands.  Both of you are out of the contracts!   You guys are free to go!

Caleb:  I don't know how to thank you for all of this.

Sandi:  No thanks necessary but don't you think you should introduce me to your girl friend here?


Well that was a relief, contracts settled by my former father in law and now Hope and Sandi were getting along as if they were life long friends.  They will be seeing a lot of each other so this is a very good sign.  Maybe things will go just as well when I meet her family?  Hope has already warned me about her father, but seeing as we are both vampires, what can go wrong?


Caleb: Sorry Sandi but I need to steal her away.  We will be back later and you will hear all about it.


Hope:  This place is beautiful I love it!

Caleb: Not as beautiful as you are.  The reason we are supposed to be here is for the show's ending.
We have been let out of our contracts, but I still want the ending I planned.  It just won't be televised, this is only for us two.





Caleb: Please understand that I am not the type of man that gives my heart away easily yet you have claimed it as your own with just one smile.  In a short time I have grown to love you in ways I never dreamed I could love another.

I was a broken man when I arrived here, but you have made me whole again.  When I leave Monte Vista I want you to come home with me but not as my girlfriend as my wife.

Hope Gruber,  Will you marry me?





Hope made all my dreams come true and soon she will be Mrs. Caleb McIntyre.  Now the show was completely over and it was time to start a new chapter in my life.







The sun was setting so it time to enjoy the attractions of this romantic city.  I still can not believe everything that I have been through the past few weeks.  I have not been myself since I arrived here, but now I know why.  When you meet your true love, you are never the same person ever again.


When we got back to the house, Hope and Sandi went straight to work, making lists and arrangements.  For some reason I was kept out of the loop for most of it which was fine with me, let them have their fun.  I didn't care about any of the details as long as Hope said I do, they could do anything they pleased.


Hope: Hello Grace.

I have the best news to tell you!

Yes the show is over.

Well I'm not supposed to say the results but can you possibly fly out here with Mom and Dad.  And when you tell Dad why make sure he is sitting.


I'm getting Married, here in Monte Vista

Who am I marrying?   Caleb of course!


Author's note-This is the last chapter in Caleb's Bachelor Challenge.  I would like to Thank everyone who sent me their sims for the challenge.

And I would like Jazen for coming up with the name of the Reality Show, plus the loan of most of her sims for the upcoming wedding.  Her story is one of my favorites and I highly recommend it.

Please stay turned for the wedding!

17 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the wedding with everyone attending, it'll be great :3 I'm really pleased for Caleb, he deserves to be happy after the.. issues with his ex wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wedding is going to be a lot of fun, I actually can't wait to start on it. And the ex wife, she is about to get hers very soon.

      Delete
  2. OMG...if you could see me I have a huge big goofy grin right now. That was just sooo sweet and perfect and just awww....I'm so excited for Caleb, he finally has the love he was after, something that rivals the connection Dylan and Sandi have. If if it hadn't been with Hope, I would be happy to see he's getting his happily ever after. He deserved it. The fact that Hope did win was icing on the cake and woot she and Sandi are getting along!!! Even better.

    I can't wait to see the wedding and I'm glad Hope has warned her about Davis. Caleb has practice winning over an over protective dad, Davis should be easy to win over LOL....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caleb has never been a romantic but in this case the attraction is very strong, which you have already noticed in your game too. He was just totally blown away by her.

      I figured Sandi and Hope would be friends and they did get along in game. Their husbands are brothers plus in my game they are next door neighbors, it only makes sense.

      Caleb has been warned but I'm not so sure he knows what he is in for, Davis is not going to won over so easily. This will certainly be interesting.

      Delete
  3. Yay! So romantic and sweet! What a great couple they are. I am so looking foward to the wedding! I saw your request for Wind, She would love to attend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wedding is coming up very soon and I will have so much fun with it. I'm sure you will love it. And thanks so much for Wind, she is a great sim and I love having her in my game.

      Delete
  4. Aww, so sweet and romantic. Looking forward to that wedding and the babies! I hope Davis is calm at the wedding lol. That was one beautiful proposal. Caleb sure does deserve this after all he's been threw. I hope the two have many many many many happy years to together. Can't wait to see the Ex wife's reaction and how she'll get hers. lol. Great update looking forward to the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wedding is going to be fun but Davis being calm about it, I'm not so sure. Cora will have to control him through out it.

      Oh Valerie will get hers and its SP has already started it, get ready for some fun.

      Delete
  5. LOL, no wonder Starr is a nudist, the first pic of Dylan outside the door in his shorts. What is it with this family and their fear of clothes? Very happy for Hope, her and Caleb deserve happiness together. Very romantic shots of their time together, the gondola ride looks very fun. What a way to meet your inlaws... at a wedding! Hope will fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on Dylan. I didn't catch that as they were all in the pool at any given time. The gondola was romantic and I love it, especially in Monte Vista where it fits in perfectly. Wedding updates are coming soon :)

      Delete
    2. Your Sims and their obsession with pools! ;)

      Delete
    3. LOL! The obsession with pools happened again! Look for a bonus shot in an upcoming chapter.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful, romantic chapter. I'm so happy for Hope.. and for Caleb as well. They indeed make a beautiful couple. I loved that picture in Venice. I almost bought it but decided not to but now I may use the Simpoints I still have to buy it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that venue and it worked perfectly. The only advice I give is to make sure you are controlling the gondolier as the camera follows him/her

      Delete
  7. yay! I'm all caught up on everything. I think anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww cute! Wheeee! Caleb's eyes in that night shot on the gondola! *fans self, faints* Hope is definitely a lucky little lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this chapter and I smile every time I watch them on that gondola ride. Both of them are lucky to have found each other as they are indeed the perfect couple.

      Delete