Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chapter 5-Check Mate

Author's Note-Day Three task is to play chess with each girl for one sim hour which he did and there was still time for free will interactions so the next elimination is on Sunday at noon.

We open with a sight that we have seen several times


Hope is yet again the target of another Peyton attack.  These two divas dislike at each other to extremes now and I watch them and wonder why Hope doesn't fight back.


Hope: Go ahead and have your fun now Peyton.  I'll be the one with the last laugh when you will be turning on your TV to see me taking home the big prize. There will be one hot looking vampire in my bed while you will be calling Eleanor to find out where she buys her Dr. John novels.

Peyton: In your dreams!  Caleb, his handcuffs and that nightstick will be all mine!  I just have to knock out the competition, namely you!  Siobhan and Crystal are next.

Hope: Damn right I'm the competition, Second place right now and soon it will be first place.  Now if you excuse me I have to go find Caleb and score me some more points.


I heard some noise in the room but no fights going on now, just Peyton playing video games so I decided to join her since the producer of this thing removed all the computers and laptops.  Seems I'm not allowed to do any activities that keeps me from interacting with these girls.  I was told that if I keep reading the bookcases are going next.


However the games all stopped when Hope entered the room.  I wouldn't mind buying a diamond to put on her finger some day.


Crystal: No Siobhan it won't be you or Hope that gets that Diamond Ring, it will be mine!

Siobhan:  We will just see about that.


Siobhan offered to make my favorite dish for dinner, but all she needs for that is have O Positive  running through her veins.


Time for the day 3 activities which is chess.  I need to play chess with each of them for one hour, we are going in the order on the scoreboard from the last elimination.  Siobhan is first.


Hope


Crystal


Rebecca


Lenora


Chandell


and Peyton


Peyton is at it again (quoting Holly here) Who's the target?


Chandell: You'll pay for this you pink winged glow bug!


Not this again.


And now we have this again. (If she wins this will be a match made in hell)

It's Noon time on Sunday so time for score totals


Hope has really been interacting and flirting all the time, she moved into first place with 35.05458


Siobhan interacts and flirts a lot too but she slipped to 2nd place with 32,26874


Crystal is still dancing all over the place but not with Caleb, however she is still in third place with 24.64062


Rebecca had a strong start but is not interacting as much as before, she holds in at 4th place with 23.26562


Lenora is always practicing magic, but she should be practicing with Caleb instead so she is at 5th place with 13.76562


The video games moved Peyton up to 6.801561 so she is in 6th place.


The accusations seemed to have taken their toll on Chandell and she needs to move out of the house.


Chandell:  Yes time for me to leave this hell hole and to move into Chandell paradise,  a place called Oasis Springs.


And with that we bid adieu to Chandell, well for now.

To be Continued.......

17 comments:

  1. I laughed all the threw this. Well, Chandell will probably have fun where you put all the girls who lost so far. Good luck to Vixen, Cody, and Kazzata, who has to be in the house with her. That's right Hope fight back! Peyton needs to be put in her place. Was kinda of hoping for Rebecca, seems her score is getting lower. To bad it's to late send Ava, I would have loved seeing Caleb's reaction to her being married 15 times and 12 children. That and she knows Ambrosia been keeping herself young forever. The two would have gotten along great. Next time I'll be sure to send her! Thank you for the morning entertainment! I just what I needed while battling this nasty cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to even the score some how but I'm not allowed to control the girls at all and I only control Caleb for the daily activities. This challenge shows you what happens when you don't X out the bad interactions.

      What I wonder about with Ava is how a sim with the childish trait would fit into this. They can still use the Play Tag interaction which builds up relationships scores quickly.

      Hope you are feeling better soon.

      Delete
  2. Caleb, his handcuffs and that nightstick will be all mine!--hahahahahaha OMG the nightstick got me. LOL I loved that line Peyton...she provides lots of entertainment.

    Another great episode. The girls are really stepping up their games now. As the group dwindles down the more intense they will get. Caleb may be hiding out trying to avoid all the increased attention.

    The producers taking away all the stuff that can keep him busy. Poor man is about to lose his books. No worries, I'm sure Hope will be happy to read him a few bedtime stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments with Holly about the handcuffs the other day inspired that but I just couldn't resist adding the nightstick. Peyton really did liven things up in there and we have to give her credit, even I thought she was going to be the first one out after slapping him on the first day.

      Caleb may have to hide out now as every girl in that house is a romantic interest. Just look at what these girls do to each other while they are acquaintances.

      He is going to need the bedtime stories because the bookcases are gone along with all the books in his inventory and his multi tab.

      Delete
  3. I. Surprise hope hasn't been fighting back. I guess the "taming the high road" thing is really working for her. I'm guessing she's the one Caleb really wants? She already pretty familiar with vamps... Peyton is hanging by mere chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm* taking *
    Me an my kindle having typing issues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue as to why she won't fight back and I can't control her so basically I just watch it all. Guessing you are Team Hope now, we will see pretty soon as I plan on finishing this tonight in game.

      No worries on the typing, I do that all the time myself.

      Delete
  5. Peyton, something tells me you're moving today... hopefully you don't burn your new house down. It'll be interesting to see what the bachelorettes house will look like (the moved out ones) and their relationships. I was wondering if the ladies were making friends amongst themselves and also what was happening once they moved out.
    Chandell, you played a good game but in the end, vampires just don't do it for you. Time to party at your new house! You made the challenge interesting from the moment I saw PG say the witches in the house were casting charms on Caleb. We knew Lenora was one but who made it plural? You. No going solo challenge would be complete without you.

    Yeah Hope! Glad you stood up for yourself! You get that night stick guuurl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say, Siobahn always looks so classy.

      And Peyton is an annoying pink glow bug!

      Delete
    2. There were three witches in the original group, Vixen, Cody and Lenora. Vixen and Cody were both eliminated first time around and only Vixen casted a good luck charm on Caleb which proved to not be enough to save her from the first elimination. Watches were not made for this challenge I'm afraid.

      The only one close to be friendly with the other women is Lenora who was casting good luck charms on the other women. This earned her the Miss Congeniality title from me.

      Peyton and Chandell both added some spice to this challenge and I'm glad that mods were able to increase the size of the household so I could add them.

      Delete
    3. Neither Watches nor witches were made for the challenge, sorry for the typo

      Delete
  6. hehe, pink-winged glowbug :P
    Looks like it's between Hope and Siobhan!! I'll be honest, I didn't think she'd do this well when I gave her to you oO I kept thinking that another sim would have been better (she's a vampire as well) but I guess Siobhan is doing fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually a trait thing and Siobhan has the Friendly trait and Caleb has the good trait. Siobhan did very well and was always a front runner. She was a very good choice. I wouldn't mind using her for a future heir as she really is a beautiful sim that I wouldn't mind playing myself. On one comment Holly said she always looks classy and she does.

      Delete
  7. Hahahaha "you pink winged glow bug" - it's too funny seeing the ladies fighting for Caleb!
    The chess activity was an excellent idea also, it makes the tv show more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the perfect mix in there which really gave it that reality tv feel to it. I can't wait to see how this pans out when we have Male sims fighting over one female soon.

      Chess is actually in the rules which I kept. I changed things around for Sims 3 as needed.

      Delete
  8. Jesus Christ, Chandell was starting to really piss me off, LOL, no offense to her creator, but GOD. Quit insulting Caleb, or just leave the damn show already. LOL I'm glad she got eliminated. Wow. *tries to calm down* LOL.
    Great chapter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chandell was sort of a trouble maker and it did seem as if she really didn't want to win the competition. Luck had saved her from elimination before but it seems that her luck has run out. This challenge is to see who was more compatible with Caleb and it definitely wasn't Chandell.

      Delete