Friday, August 1, 2014

Chapter 34-The Simlight Zone

This chapter was originally posted on 6/11/14

Author's note: The Entire Chapter is a conversation between Holly and Emmett. unless its commentary from me in parentheses.  Please remember I do not have pictures of the actual events as I was replaying the main house and I didn't think I needed these pictures until it was too late.  Everything mentioned were either story progression messages or information I stumbled into while playing.

I know it shouldn't make too much of a difference to the story because everything happened to secondary characters, the main characters are just fine as I micro managed them.  The problem for me is I like my extended family and I will tend to use them when the occasion calls for it.  I learned my lesson, do not replay anymore just Nrass them back, hopefully I will not have to do this again.

As usual at the end of a Holly and Emmett family update will have a brief overview on the story I am planning for the next generation.


Emmett: You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension of Sims and a dimension of Story Progression.  A journey into a wondrous land where computer viruses, game glitches,  and Mods can change the look of an entire family. You've just crossed over into the Simlight Zone!


Holly: Oh Emmett do you really have to be that dramatic?

Emmett: Easy for you to say, you didn't go around for days walking around in your underwear because you lost the ability to change your clothes and none of the dressers would open for you.

Holly:  That's because you are a clone and not the real.....


Emmett: Don't even say that name again.  Besides I'm the real deal now, that other one can't hold a candle to me.

Holly: Indeed you are my dear, you are the one who is going to save the world along with me and our family.

Emmett:  Just because those evil spirits better known as glitches was confusing me for him doesn't mean he is any better than I.  If it wasn't for the God's of Nrass we would have never figured that out. I'll give those evil spirits credit, they didn't die easy, they kept returning until I changed my name. Now they are gone for good, so I went out and bought these new threads.


Holly: So now you are Emmett Wood and you don't have to walk around everywhere in your underwear.  I like that name better and besides there are worse things that could have happened.

Emmett: I guess so our family is evidence of that.


The only one spared from all the craziness was Verne.  He still became a doctor.


and he still married Bailey Swain.


Sandi grew up just as we always knew her but how did her twin brother go from this color hair (Sorry best picture I could find, the others were too dark and didn't show the hair color)  Completely different than both of his biological parents.


to this color hair.  The same as Wolfie's.

It was either the evil spirits or the Goodfellows dyed his hair to hide his identity from Wolfie.

The same thing happened with Valerie except now she looks more like Abby than Wolfie. 


He did grow up into a handsome young man. 


Holly: Ok who is next on the list Jules?

Emmett: Save Jules and his Wolfie impersonation for last.  Amy should be next.


Well someone needs to tell me why in the world Alfred Hoppcraft who looks like this


Would cheat on a wife who looks like this.


With Zoe Durwood!


The Divorce was difficult on her and she decided to move to another universe to help out a cowboy in need of a child.  With Amy being evil those demons, better known as bad story progression, followed her so they could cause some more havoc. (I guess when I threw that wedding those demons followed all the guest home because bad story progression twist has become an epidemic in the Going Solo community.)

It looked like Amy was going to be the black sheep of our family, she caused so much trouble for the cowboy and the pretty fairy at first.  In the end it all worked out for the best and she brought Michael home to meet the family.  


When she arrived home there was a little surprise in the house. 


When we last seen Rose she looked like this and Chris also aged up too,


but this is what they look like now.  Rose is young enough to have a baby.


Even though the demons were told not to give a couple more than 3 children, which the last time we counted Wolfie, Amy and Ronny were three.  This is what happened.

Anastasia is her name and the 4th child born to Rose and Chris.  Wolfie is still the only werewolf born to them as this one is a witch.



Now that Wolfie is a family man and eternally faithful, Jules decided to take his place and the demons have been telling me all about his mad kissing skills and had linked Jules romantically with several women in a very short period of time.


Mara Nix


Freida Goth


Deedee Wynn


Zoe Durwood gets around


Marigold Maldano


Fawn Goodfellow


And Gabriella Ramsey (She is a genie who was actually put in town to be Wolfie's Baby Mama, but I opted for Dahlia Goodfellow instead.  I even pictured her as one of Wolfie's groupies.  Jules is currently engaged to her and I'm going to Nrass the relationship so they do indeed get married.) 

But it’s the last one who ended this madness for the family and sent Sandi to university earlier than expected.


Jules how could you?  Thought we would never see her again.  We were wrong. (Because this was an earlier version of the game that I basically was speeding through I had planned to ignore the fact that she was still alive.  Obviously Story Progression did not want me to forget about her.)


Emmett:  Life is just beginning for our young heroine, as she will find out it what or should I say who is her purpose in this mission.  Three Men will play a part in her life, one her purpose in this mission, one her true love and the other her worst nightmare.  The only question is who is who?  Only Sandi knows for sure.

Sandi will end the Alto reign of terror in Moonlight Falls, however a mysterious woman will have a a lead to a greater evil.   This greater evil is closer to Sandi than she knows.

To be continued.....

Author's note-I would like to thank SOnet  for use of Michael Greenleaf.  If you are looking for an awesome story to read I highly advice you to check hers out.

5 comments:

  1. You keep much better track of your extended family than I do! Or rather, story progression does tell me what's happening as does the family tree, but I never seem to be able to get pictures oO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... that was a lot of randomness happening in your game. LOL. Nice job keeping track of all of it. I liked your reference to demons for the Story Progression. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly my daughter downloaded a computer virus on my new computer and I made the mistake of trying to replay the game from the last save I had to where I left off. That decision didn't work out too well, I should have just rebuilt it from the point where I was at. I learned my lesson but I needed to explain why things were a bit off.

      Delete
  3. How nice to see extended family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once the family gets big I try to have one of these updates to keep everything straight. This one especially since the game was giving me trouble and I had to change things.

      Delete