Saturday, August 2, 2014

Chapter 44-Return to Lunar Lakes

This chapter was originally posted on 7/5/14


Finding Dylan was the top priority but any information on Brandon was more than welcome.  Sandi always felt that Brandon was responsible for Dylan's disappearance but she was not closing her mind to other possible answers.

Aurora: I have seen that guy at The Toadstool and Varg's Tavern on many occasions and he is always with the same warlock.  They are not bright enough to be discreet while discussing their illegal activities, they seem not care who overhears them.  I have heard them mention you name several times and they are plotting something.  I don't know all the details, but they hired someone to break into your house twice.

Sandi: Do you know who the warlock is?

Aurora: I don't know his name but it is the same one that works for the newspaper.

Sandi:  Is there anything else you can remember about the night Dylan was kidnapped?

Aurora:  You might want to talk to my daughter Cora, she is often with me at the grocery store and she has a better memory than I do.


Sandi: I remember Cora, she gave me a makeover when I was little and I already have her on my list.  I'll give her a call.  Thank you so much for your help and if you remember anything else please give me a call.

Aurora: I will call if I do remember anything and I hope you find Dylan soon.


Sandi met up with Caleb at the police station and she told him the information she found out on Brandon.  He also had some information himself to share with her.  He talked with one of his friends in forensics and found out that the ballistic report showed that the gun used in the Alto double murder case was the same one that killed Argus Brown.  If they could find the gun used in all three murders, it might lead them straight to Brandon.

They needed to find out who this warlock was so they could question him about the kidnapping and the murders.   Sandi was off to talk to Russel to see if he could help identify the warlock and Caleb was going to stakeout Alto house.


Sandi:  Thank you for meeting with me today.  As you know the police have placed the search for Dylan on the back burner, so Caleb and I are investigating on our own. I need your help especially now that my Grandmother is no longer with us and I cannot ask her.  A warlock who works for the newspaper was seen on several occasions with Brandon Alto, would you have any idea who that would be?

Russel: First let me offer my condolences on your loss.  Rose was highly respected in the witch’s council and she is leaving very big shoes for Eleanor and I to fill.

Sandi:  Thank you, the family is still in shock and we will always miss her.


Russel:  Right now the witch’s council could use her to deal with the same warlock you are asking me about.  I know who he is and we already suspect that he is using his powers for organized crime.  It's Bradly MacDuff and he has not only been seen with Brandon but he is living with him.

Sandi: Do you know if he is connected with the murders or Dylan's kidnapping?

Russel: I actually do have information that I reported to Officer Chung.

Sandi: Caleb didn't tell me you gave a statement, there is something majorly wrong at the police department.  Can you give me the same information?

Russel:  I would be happy to.  Bradly was always signed up for the same training sessions as Dylan and he always seemed to follow Dylan when he left.  As soon as Dylan disappeared Bradly stopped his training sessions and he has not been to a single one since.  

Sandi:  This is convincing me even more that Brandon is involved.  I'm going to find Bradly and talk to him myself.  If you have any other information that will help us please let us know first before the police.

Russel: I will and you be careful.  Bradly is not as powerful as Dylan but he is still dangerous as he knows how to use his powers. 


Later that evening Caleb was still staking out the Alto house and he found Brandon in a very compromising position.


Caleb just watched as Brandon and Bradly kissed in front of their house.


Caleb:  Hmmmmm Brandon is a switch hitter!   What other secrets are you keeping from us Alto?


Back at the house Sandi and Caleb compared notes and tried to figure out their next moves were. They decided that Sandi would question Cora and Bradly and Caleb would continue to keep an eye on Brandon and search his house for the gun.

Meanwhile back at the Landgraab house in Lunar Lakes:



Holly: How much longer are we going to have to wait here, they should have figured out by now that we are in Lunar Lakes for a reason.

Emmett: Patience my lady, Patience.  You know as well as I do, Brandon Alto must be brought down first before .....


Emmett: its common knowledge that in the Alto house, in Jareth Alto's room 


Emmett: A fairy by the name of Johnny DeVito


Emmett: is keeping a very much alive Dylan McIntyre captive.

To be continued.....

Author's Note-I would like to thank HollyhocksFluff  for the use of Aurora.  If you have not read her story please check it out as it is awesome.

I would also like to thank Shafer249 for the use of Russel Rhoads.  If you have not checked out her story, I highly recommend reading it. 

Rose just passed away in game so just wanted to repost some of my favorite Rose pictures and I apologize as this is a long one.  This is the life of a Gold digging Evil Witch:















A tribute to Rose Angelica Wood Landgraab

9 comments:

  1. !! Why is he keeping him alive, I wonder? :O But at least he doesn't seem to be harmed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O
    At least Dylan is alive, but they're in Lunar Lakes now? Yikes. I also wonder what that fairy has to do with all of this stuff.
    Awww Rose T_T. I liked her she was hilarious when she was being evil and nuts, and I thought it was so sweet that she ended up loving Chris even though she was a gold digger. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dylan is alive and well and there is a reason for him being that way and that fairy does play a part in all this.

      I loved Rose and I still miss her She married for money but when all was said and done she really did fall in love.

      Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  3. So glad Dylan is still alive! RIP Rose :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no way I was able to kill Dylan off. Rose was one of my favorites and I still miss her.

      Delete
  4. Goodbye Rose, you were a memorable character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank the Maker Dylan is alive. Oh dear. I hope he and Sandi are reunited and he gets to see his daughter, Starr. Poor guy. And I wonder what Caleb will do with the information on Brandon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dylan is still alive and there is a very good reason for that which you will soon see.

      Delete