Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 47-Aurora Skies



Brandon was convicted of the murders of his parents and Argus Brown.  He was sentenced to life without any chance of parole in a high security prison for the criminally insane.  Even though the evidence in the kidnapping trial was circumstantial, the jury turned in a guilty verdict.  

Bradly was found guilty as an accessory to all three counts of murder and the kidnapping.  The judge sentenced him to 30 years in prison for each count and they were to run concurrently.  He would be eligible for parole in 15 years.


The police were still looking for the fairy named Johnny who held Dylan captive, but he was no where to be found.  It was almost as if he disappeared off the face of the earth. 


The one sim no one was looking for was the mastermind of the whole kidnapping plan, Denny Goodfellow.  He was beginning to become the next Teflon Don and after he conquered his next territory, it was time to get even with the father who rejected him.


Now that the whole kidnapping ordeal was over and the family was settling into a normal life, Dylan decided it was time to return to work which meant relocating to Aurora Skies. 


They were not the only ones who moved the entire family joined them and everyone settled into their new lives.  Holly practiced magic often, trying to become just as powerful as Rose was.


Emmett continued to keep close watch on the progress of the mission.  

He was a bit troubled about Starr, and her destiny.  She would soon chase a dream to all ends of the earth that she didn't even know she didn't want.  Everything she could hope and dream for was right in front of her all the time, but would she realize it before it was too late?  

Well he had some work to do and he had just become a father again.




Before leaving Moonlight Falls Holly had a surprise for Emmett, she was pregnant again.  She had a baby boy and they originally picked out name Kody but that just didn't fit this little guy.  Instead they called  him Marty.


Caleb left the private investigator career, to go back into law enforcement.   He and Jules both joined the Aurora Skies Police Dept and they became partners.


Caleb purchased this house, which to Wolfie's dismay.......


he shared with Valerie.


The house next door looked very similar to the one Sandi and Dylan lived in before, they fell in love with it immediately.  Everyone was settling in at their new homes and were happily beginning their new lives.


There was one member of the family who was not happy about the move and that was Starr.  She just didn't understand why they had to move.  She was already in tight with the popular kids at school and was considered to be one of them.  Now she had to do it all over again and who knows what the cool kids over here were like.

She blamed her mother for all of this, it was her idea to move in the first place.  The psycho who stalked her mother was in prison and he wasn't getting out. So why did she make them all move? There was no reason for her social life to be ended simply because her mother felt there were too many criminals in Moonlight Falls.  When she aged up she would be out of this house so fast it wasn't funny.


As she worked on her tan a neighbor boy from across the street named Spencer Kincaid came over to introduce himself.  She could tell right away that he was not part of the popular crowd even before he spoke a word, but maybe she could find out from him the right places to hang out.

Spencer: Hello Miss may I take a moment to introduce myself, I'm Spencer.  Welcome to Aurora Skies.

Starr:  I'm Starr, spelled with two r's.  You're a wolf aren't you?

Spencer: Ah!  You're sixth sense is outstanding.  Indeed I am a wolf.  I sensed more than one wolf living here.



Starr: My Mom is a wolf  and my Aunt lives next door, she is a wolf also.

Spencer:  A family of wolves, I assume you already belong to a pack?

Starr: Yes, my Grandfather is leader of the pack.   So Spencer can you tell me something more important about this place.



Spencer:  You must mean the school, we have the finest academic program at the high school.  I'm sure that you will be more than pleased with it.

Starr: No that is not what I meant.  What you do to have fun over here?

Spencer:  There is always the arcade or the cinema.

Starr did an eyeroll and knew that her first thought about Spencer was correct.  He certainly was not one of the cool kids.


Starr: I'm talking about the dance clubs, where are the clubs here?

Spencer: I believe we are not old enough to go to them

Starr:  That is why God created Fake IDs.

To be Continued.....


21 comments:

  1. LOL...So Starr is going to be a handful I can already tell. This should be fun. The house Caleb lives in, I had my wishacy family there before my game glitched. It's nice once you do some redecorating. LOL Wolfie...still not wanting his little girls to grow up but YAY for Caleb and Valerie being a couple now. Bring on the babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starr is going to be a trouble maker that is for sure. The fun is just about to begin. I'm going to play her a little differently than I normally would for a teen.

      I briefly looked at that house when I put them in there. I choose that house because it was right next door to the Sandi and Dylan which I figured would keep the families close and I could check on Caleb and Valerie easier. I can't wait to see their babies myself.

      Delete
  2. I can tell Starr is going to be a handful already. lol I love her. She'll go places that's for sure.
    Yay for Caleb and Valerie! Bring on those babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starr is going get into trouble and she will definitely go places as her ltw requires traveling. I can't wait to see Valerie and Caleb's babies too :)

      Delete
  3. Starr is going to cause some trouble. Lol. Thankfully Sandi is probably a tough mother who will probably put a quick stop to that. If Starr gets caught that is. Aurora Skies look beautiful! I can't wait to see Caleb's and Valerie's offspring. They make a lovely couple. One can only hope Wolfie can calm down about it as time goes on. Marty is a beautiful baby boy. I love the back to the future references! Can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi will have to be a tough mother with Starr, she will be a trouble maker for sure.

      I'm loving Aurora Skies the scenery is so beautiful and I'm glad I have an artistic sim as heir this time around. Will be taking a lot of photographs and painting a lot during this generation.

      I had to name the baby Marty, Kody was the name the game gave him but I figured I should stick to the back to the future theme for Holly and Emmett kids. If they have another it will either be George or Lorraine.

      Delete
  4. Starr Oh Starr - You are going to be trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly is and you ain't seen nothing yet

      Delete
  5. I do love Starr, but Spence is my kind of guy :D
    (Valerie aged up beautifully, btw - she and Caleb will make gorgeous babies :3)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Starr, being a teen is so hard! *Gets out my tiny violin* weeee-weeeee-weeee...

    Everyone in the family is doing so well. I'm interested in the implications of Holly being a witch now entails.

    Poor kid, even though he's a wolf like Starr, they're nothing alike! He could have been an easy friend. Oh lawd, Valerie.. I hope you know you nabbed a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly is a witch for a reason, something we will see more of later on. It was in the plans to happen later but since I knew I was going to have Eleanor strip Bradly of his powers I figured that was the perfect time to transfer to Holly.

      Spencer is easy prey for Starr and Valerie she doesn't know a good thing when she has it :)

      Delete
  7. O.o. Starr is not going to be easy lol. She looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope Starr is a trouble maker, classic rebellious teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Starr is living up to her name, isn't she? LOL. She reminded me of one of those stars who demands everything and only wants to be difficult because they feel like they are important, more important than everyone around them.
    I think Spencer seems like a nice guy, and he is probably going to have his hands full if he tries to get to know Starr more. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is definitely Starr for sure you have her pegged. She is a party animal with an attitude to go with it. Poor Spencer hasn't a clue of what he is getting himself into.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  10. She is definitely going to be a handful! She reminds me of Rose as a teen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starr is definitely like her Great Grandma Rose only worse.

      Delete
  11. Spencer, the future husband perhaps? :)
    If Starr keeps acting like this, I'm sure we have a very interesting generation ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spencer will be a big part of Starr's story. Starr is just beginning but put on your seat belts, this is going to be a bumpy ride.

      Delete
  12. "That's why God created fake ids." Hahaha. XD

    Oh I'm loving Starr already. She's going to be a little rebel.

    It was nice to read the recap too. I'm glad we know what's going on with everyone. Oh dear... Caleb and Valerie. Lol. What an age gap! Who's Jules again? Trying to keep up with everyone. I love Aurora Skies. What a lovely setting for a story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah Starr is quite the handful as her parents will find out pretty soon.

      Jules is Holly and Emmett's son and Rose's brother. All Holly and Emmett's children are named with a Back to the Future theme. He is Rose's brother but he is more like a brother to Wolfie than an uncle. They are very close.

      This is the first time I played Aurora Skies and I loved this world too.

      Delete