Friday, August 1, 2014

Chapter 36-Hitting a curve

This chapter was originally posted on 6/17/14


When they arrived home Dylan and Caleb were homeless.  Their adopted mother passed away while they were at university and neither one of them could pay the rent to hold the apartment.  Caleb decided to rent himself a bachelor pad and let the two lovebirds have their space.  Wolfie insisted on buying Sandi and Dylan a house, he hired a very special architect (thank you so much LittleMinxUndr for the house.  I added an extra floor, pool and enlarged the kitchen which I hope you do not mind but I followed your design and kept your style.  I needed my kitchen stuff and a gym) to build the perfect house for her, which they absolutely loved.  House tour coming up:


Kitchen


Dining Room


Living Room


Her office which is where she decided to hang a few family pictures, more will be added as soon as she unpacks them.


Gym with her Martial Arts equipment.


Pool and patio area


Bedroom


And a room not needed right at this moment but soon enough (Looks like Minx is sending some baby girl luck my way.  Let’s keep fingers crossed.  I want her to have a girl witch but I won't manipulate.   Baby names for generation 5 already chosen River for a boy, Starr for a girl)


These two had to worry about careers first and when your name is Landgraab your Grandfather who happens to be the Mayor, many doors will open to you. Dylan was offered a job and Landgraab Industries as an Useless Contraption Manipulator and Sandi joined the police force.


Sandi did insist on starting as a patrol office.   She wanted the detective job but she wanted to earn the position, not have it handed to her by her relatives.


Caleb became a patrol officer but was quickly promoted to lieutenant.  He was too much of a workaholic and both Sandi and Dylan told him that he needed a social life.  He was perfectly happy working all the time and he planned to stay that way.


Jules now on the force for many years became their boss and the man they reported into each day.


The two lovebirds lived in total bliss and their house was perfect for their evening ritual.  They had a terrace perfect for watching the stars at night.


Sandi didn't think life could get any better, but it did.


Dylan: Angel we need to talk, there is something very important I need to ask you.


Sandi:  Can it wait until morning, I was hoping we could try out that bed in there and I am not sleepy.


Dylan: No no my Angel but hold that thought.  This right now is more important.


Dylan: The first time I seen you I fell in love instantly and I love you more and more each day. When you walk into the room you bring sunshine everywhere and I know we are destined to be together forever.  


Dylan: Sandi Landgraab will you marry me?


There was no other answer but "yes" to this question.  They had been dating since high school and she had written her name as Mrs. Dylan McIntyre numerous times on many notebooks.  She always dreamed of a big wedding and already had a subscription to Bride Magazine, but even more she dreamed of their life together with many children and grandchildren. 

Sandi: Of course I will marry you.  I would love to be your wife.


Dylan: Now my Angel, lets revisit that thought you had earlier.


At the MacDuff house:


(Story Progression curve ball!)


Brandon has been keeping some secrets from all of us and it seems that he has his own warlock friend too, Bradly MacDuff. 

Brandon:  You know I love you and we will be together, but you are going to have to share me with Sandi as I like girls too. I have it all figured out, we will take down Dylan, Sandi will live with us.  She will have my baby and after we get rid of her we will raise the child as our own. 

(Take that SP, he is Bi and wants them both.  Brandon needed a partner in crime anyway it was going to be Zoe Durwood but I have another job for her now.  I'll hit any curve ball SP wants to throw my way!)

Bradly:  Brandon I really do not feel comfortable with this.  The witch’s council will not like me going against another warlock and between Rose and Eleanor I'm not sure who to fear most.  If I help you with this and they find out, I will feel the wrath of both for sure.

Brandon: It’s the only way we can be together.  You will be the important one who shares my bed every night, she betrayed me and she must pay for that.


Bradly: For you my stud muffin I'll risk anything, but I won't lie the wrath of Rose and Eleanor sends shivers up and down my spine.  I'll have to be careful, there is another warlock working for the witch’s council now and he keeps a close eye on all of us young warlocks.   If Russel figures this out he may handle this on his own before reporting to.... Well I don't even want to think about it.

Brandon: Pack your bags you are moving into my house tonight

Bradly:  But your parents, they are not happy with our relationship.

Brandon: That house is perfect to hide Sandi away for 9 months.


Brandon: and don't worry about my parents, they won't be a problem for us much longer.



Meanwhile at the Alto House:

Jareth and Linda Alto were having a heated discussion concerning their son and his mental health.

Linda:  Jareth, you have to face the truth, our son has problems and the doctors think he needs to be committed.

Jareth:  The boy is just settling in at his job in the family business.

Linda: Jareth I know all those games you play with Zoe Durwood have softened the one brain cell you have, but running this crime family makes him all the more dangerous.


Jareth: First of all there is nothing between Zoe Durwood and me yet

Linda: I guess even she has her standards!

Jareth: and there is nothing wrong with Brandon.


Linda: Nothing wrong with Brandon!  How could you stand there and say that with a straight face. As a child he drew picture in school of him killing people, he is stalking the Landgraab girl and now he has regular conversations with your Uncle Nick who is most likely dead by now.  Yes he runs a crime family but that is supposed to be business, it’s clear that he is not a business man and some innocent person is going to be hurt or worse killed.  


Linda: Do you really think I want to be saying all this?  No matter what he is my son and I love him.  I just want to get him the help he needs.  We waited way too long, your cousin Holly has been saying this for years.  If we do nothing and  he hurts an innocent person we would be just as guilty if not more.


Jareth:  You are right Linda, we can't ignore this problem.  I'll go to the study and make the calls now.


Brandon was listening to every word they said and he had no intention of getting help and he was not going to allow himself to be committed.  The doctors would take Uncle Nick away from him and he would never see Sandi or Bradly again.

Voice of Nick:  You know what to do boy, you go down there and stop them.


He reached inside his jacket and grabbed for his pistol.  The metal felt cold in his hands but he felt a rush of energy as he pulled the trigger and watched his mother fall to her death.


Jareth heard the gun shots and ran into the room where he seen his wife on the floor dead and his son standing over the remains.

Jareth: Oh Linda why didn't I listen to you before? Why did I wait until it was too late?  Why Brandon?  How could you kill your own mother?

Brandon: It wasn't me.

Jareth: wasn’t you?  You are standing over her remains with a smoking gun in your hands.  Don't worry we will plead insanity and you won't go to jail just to a mental institution.

Brandon: I'm not going anywhere.  Goodbye Dad!


Brandon picked up his gun again and felt the same satisfaction as his father fell to the floor.


Brandon: Next on my hit list, Dylan and then some sweet woohoo with Sandi.

To be continued....... 

Bonus Shots:


Zoh the Hoe's Makeover



Brandon the big coward fainted everytime he saw the Grim Reaper.  In fact between the ghosts and the Grim he fainted 7 times.

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Brandon plays tough with that gun and his plans but keeps fainting, huh? This might keep happening cause I see him killing a lot more people oO
    Hope Sandi and Dylan will be all right :/ The house looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Brandon fainted 7 times. That's hilarious. Oh dear... Jareth was at least a little less crazy than Brandon, but now that he's gone... *sigh* Eep... I feel bad for Dylan and Sandi, but with Sandi being a cop, I don't know, it feels like I won't have to worry about her that much cause she can defend herself. LOL.
    The house is really pretty and I like the terrace you have so they can stargaze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jareth was a bit of a jerk but he was harmless the same cannot be said for Brandon. Sandi is a cop and she knows how to defend herself so she has that in her favor. It was funny to see Brandon faint like that, he might be evil but Brandon was also a coward.

      The house was made especially for me by Littleminxundr and she did a great job on it.

      Delete
  3. Oh no! No no no! I never liked those two, but to be killed by their crazy son? How sad! I'm genuinely terrified for Sandi and Dylan. I loved Dylan's expression when he proposed to Sandi. What a beautiful couple they make! Still, I'm very very very worried for the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jareth and Linda were told a long time ago to get him help and they didn't listen. Sadly they paid the ultimate price for that mistake. I would definitely worry about Sandi and Dylan as Brandon is not going anyplace for a while.

      Delete