Saturday, August 2, 2014

Chapter 45.1-Gotcha!

This chapter was originally posted on 7/8/14

Authors Note-For some reason Sandi's hair seems to change in werewolf form at her will and I cannot control which hair style she has or if there is a way, I don't know it. I spent 3 hours trying to get the same hair in all the shots but she was not cooperating with me.  Please forgive the 2 different hair styles.


Sandi was a wolf and she would not be taken without a fight.  She quickly released the beast inside of her, which she didn't realize was her strongest weapon against a true coward.


In a panic Brandon shot his gun three times which hit her but nothing happened.  It was then that he realized he didn't load any silver bullets which are the only ones that could kill a werewolf.  He didn't think he needed them, but he was dead wrong.  He was faced with an angry werewolf on the attack with no weapon to protect himself.  Fear ran through his entire body and it wasn't long before he was in need of some clean underwear.


Sandi:  I'LL LET YOU KEEP YOUR TEETH AND OTHER PARTS OF YOUR ANATOMY THAT YOU HAVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO, IF YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU DID WITH DYLAN!

Brandon:  Nothing Sandi, you got to believe me!  I'm not responsible for whatever happened to Dylan.

Sandi: and I should believe you WHY?

Brandon: Because I'm telling the truth.

Sandi:  YOU HAVE BEEN STALKING ME SINCE WE WERE TEENAGERS, YOU SENT SOMEONE HERE TO KIDNAP ME TWICE, YOU BREAK INTO MY HOUSE AND SHOOT AT ME THREE TIMES AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU!

Brandon: Its true I did not have anything to do with Dylan.

Sandi:  MAYBE YOU NEED SOME CONVINCING AND THAN YOU'LL TALK!






Brandon was no match for any werewolf, and certainly not for Sandi. Like her father she became an Alpha Wolf.


Sandi knocked him out cold.  As he lies there on the floor, Sandi called for the only police officer she could trust, her Uncle Jules.


Sandi:  Ok Uncle lets go over the charges this time and hopefully they will stick.  Breaking and Entering, attempted murder, attempted kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon and here is an oldie but goodie, violating a restraining order yet again!


Sandi:  If that is not enough to keep him locked up I bet that gun is the same one used to kill Argus Brown and his parents.  Now let’s see the law do its job for a change because this is not circumstantial evidence.


Jules:  If the gun matches, I want to see his lawyers get him out of this one.  I have a car ready to take him downtown and I will let you know on the ballistic report.  There is something else I need to tell you, I've had enough of the Moonlight Falls police department there are too many dirty cops making it harder for the good ones.  After I throw the book at Alto, I'll be handing in my resignation just like you and Caleb have.


Caleb:  I see I missed all the excitement here.

Sandi:  I'll fill you in later on everything that happened, but it looks like Brandon is going away for a very long time.


Caleb: I think I have some fuel to add to the fire.  We should have realized long ago that tax evasion was how they got Al Simpone. I have a list of companies run by the Alto family, the Simternal Revenue Service might want to run an audit on them as I know they have been used to launder illegal funds.

Just tell them it is an anonymous tip, and that should be the final nail in his coffin.

Jules: I won't ask any questions on how you got this information and I never heard this from you.  I'll say we received a phone call at the station with the lead.

Later that night:


Caleb:  We finally got Alto, we do have one victory.

Sandi:  that is not the victory I wanted.  Dylan is still missing and Brandon is not going to tell us where he is.  He claims that he had nothing to do with Dylan.  Jules says he is not talking at all under the advice of his lawyers.  We will never find out where Dylan is.


Caleb: This just means we have more work to do, you know I want to find Dylan as much as you do.  We still have other leads.  Don't give up hope now. 

Sandi:  I'm not giving up hope.  Dylan is coming home.

Caleb:  Have you talked to Bradly MacDuff yet?


Sandi: I was planning on doing that tonight.  He hangs out at either The Toadstool or Varg's Tavern after work.

Caleb: I'll go to Varg's and you go to The Toadstool.  If you find him call me, I'll be there in a split second.

Sandi:  You call me if you find him because I want to question him myself.

Sandi was the one to find Bradly at The Toadstool, she quickly calls Caleb who says he will be right there.


Sandi:  Bradly we need to talk.

Bradly: I have nothing to say to you.  Brandon is in jail and it’s your fault.

Sandi:  Brandon is in a lot of trouble and it will be a long time before he sees the light of day.  Are you going to let him take you down with him as an accessory?

Bradly: I have nothing to say to you!

Sandi:  Well the law will be the least of your troubles when the witch's council finds out what you did to another warlock.


Bradly: We did nothing to Dylan, someone else beat us to it.

Sandi: I never mentioned Dylan's name and now you say someone else beat you to it?  You just admitted you were at least plotting against a warlock.  How do you think the witch's council will take that news?


Bradly: As I said before, I have nothing to say to you SO STOP INTERROGATING ME!


Bradly walks out and Sandi is ready to walk out a bit upset that she couldn't get him to talk, when Davis Gruber walks over with the intentions of picking her up.


Davis:  You shouldn't waste your time with him.  He comes here with his boyfriend almost every night. He doesn't like girls, but I sure do.

Sandi:  I wasn't interested in him that way.


Davis:  I know I heard.  He didn't want to be interrogated, but you can interrogate me instead.  I promise you won't have to beat the information out of me unless you want to.


Sandi: Come to think of it maybe I should question you.  You have seen them here before?

Davis:  All the time.

Sandi:  Did you ever hear them plotting something or notice anything unusual?


Davis: There is something unusual I did notice.  As you might have guessed, I really don't notice much about men, but I do notice the ladies.  Those two always have a lady following them and she is right over there.  


Davis: Her name is Gretchen Worthington and I’m surprised she is still here, she didn't leave this time.  Usually when one or both of them leaves, she takes off in that black Mercedes of hers.

Sandi:  I guess I need to talk to Gretchen.  Thank you for your help, here is my card please call me if you remember anything else.


Davis:  Where's the fire babe?  The night is still young.  Why don't you frisk me to find out if I'm carrying anything concealed?

Sandi:  I have a husband.

Davis:  A husband.  A beauty queen like you would have to have one of those.  You can't blame a guy for trying.

To be continued......

Author's Note-I would like to thank Jazen for the use of Davis.  If you have not read her story please check it out as I absolutely love it.


9 comments:

  1. Wait, so Brandon actually had nothing to do with Dylan's kidnapping? Damn it, I was so sad on hating him for it!! (luckily there's enough else I can hate him for)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee Davis! LOL. Jazen's is the only other Going Solo I have read so far, so he was the first guest sim in your story I recognized. Hahaha.
    Hmm... I think Brandon's lying, but that's just because I don't trust Brandon any further than I can throw him. Haha. Especially since Brandon kept telling Bradly that he was going to get Sandi for his own, that seems to point towards him wanting to get rid of Dylan in whatever way possible. I wonder though, since a fairy seems to have Dylan captive, if maybe there is something else happening that seemed to coincide with Brandon's plans and it just seems to be working out for Brandon that Dylan isn't there... LOLL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every once in a while we do some crossovers and that was the first time Davis appeared in my story. You will see him again but I guess you know that because you have to know that Caleb ended up marrying into their family. There will be another family connection you might not be aware of yet.

      Brandon did want Dylan out of the way and what better way than to have him kidnapped but Brandon wanted Dylan dead and as we all know Dylan is being kept alive for a reason.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I liked this Davis guy. Any chance we see him again? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davis is actually a 3rd generation heir in another story (As life goes written by a friend of mine Jazen) You will see him again but later on.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh yes Davis is definitely a charmer which is why we all love him.

      Delete
  5. What? How did Brandon do nothing to Dylan? He's still going down and he deserves to go down. Was it that Gretchen lady? I like that Davis guy. His pickup lines were pretty cheesy, but still amusing, plus he's not bad on the eyes. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your questions about both Brandon and Gretchen are soon to be answered.

      Davis is an heir in another Going Solo story and you will get to see him again pretty soon.

      Delete