Saturday, August 2, 2014

Chapter 45-Captivity

This chapter was originally posted on 7/6/14


Dylan was being held captive in the Alto house in Lunar Lakes.  His warden was a fairy named Johnny DeVito.  When Johnny accepted the job he knew he was dealing with organized crime but he didn't know what he was getting himself into.  He thought he would be the caretaker of the Alto's unstable cousin who needed to be watched for his own safety.  Later on he found out he was misled and that he was now an accessory to a kidnapping.  He knew he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.  The people he worked for were not to be double crossed so he couldn't go to the police, however he felt guilty for the pain this man and his family was going through.  He was promised from his boss that he would not have to harm Dylan in any way and when the time was right Dylan would be let go.  He tried to make Dylan's captivity as comfortable as possible and he hoped that someday both of them could walk away free from this jail.  Johnny was as much of a prisoner as Dylan was, the only difference is that it was Johnny's choice to be here but Dylan had no choices.



Dylan: You said I would be home by now.

Johnny:  that is what I have been told, but so far I haven't had orders to release you.

Dylan: Than just let me go.  I have a wife and a child at home that needs me.

Johnny: If I do that I'll be just as dead as you, along with your wife and kid.  I have already been through this with the boss, there is a reason that you are still alive and if we cooperate you will stay that way.

Dylan: Could you at least find out how my family is doing?

Johnny: I'll see what I can do but no promises.

Meanwhile back at Moonlight Falls the investigation continues:


The private eye's at Jackal and Bat investigations were working hard on both of these cases.  The next step for Sandi was to interview Aurora's daughter Cora Borealis. 

Sandi: Hi Cora, I'm hoping you remember me

Cora: I do remember you, the last time I seen you was at your parents wedding.

Sandi: I was hoping you could answer some questions to help me find my husband.
The night he was kidnapped you were at the grocery store with your mother at the same time Dylan was, do you remember anything unusual about that night?

Cora: Normally I wouldn't remember that far back I thought it strange that when I reported this to the police, no one took a formal statement.  They also gave me a hard time, it was almost as if they did not want to hear anything I had to say.


Sandi: Well I am very interested to hear anything about this case especially if it brings my husband home.

Cora: I can relate so I would be happy to help.  I seen two sims dressed in black follow Dylan around the store.  I only seen them from the back so I never seen their faces but one of them was a fairy with white wings.  

Sandi: Could you tell me if they were male or female?

Cora:  The fairy was male. I heard him talk and I know that was a man's voice.  I get the feeling the other one was a female but I'm not sure.

Sandi:  Do you remember what the fairy said?


Cora:  Yes he said that Brandon will pay, if they completed the job.  I'm guessing he meant Brandon Alto.

Sandi: and you don't remember anything at all about the other?

Cora: No I'm sorry I do not.  I wish I could be of more help.

Sandi: You have been a lot of help, the fairy is a lead I could work on.  Just give me a call if you remember anything else.

Meanwhile at the Alto House:


Caleb's job was to stakeout and if possible search the Alto house.  When he seen that both Brandon and Bradly left the house, he disabled the alarm and broke into the house.



Caleb searched high and low throughout the entire house and did not find anything incriminating against Brandon.


Caleb had nothing until he found  Brandon's computer.  He found all of Brandon's confidential business files on his illegal activities.  Everything was on this lap top including his legitimate businesses that he used to launder money, his associates, his safe houses and any information he gathered from other families.  


Caleb made copies of all the files on this computer.  They may not be able to use this as evidence due to the fact this was an illegal search but this information just made their job a little easier.

Back at the house:


Brandon decided he was tired of waiting and he didn't care what his lawyers said.  He broke into the McIntyre house with every intention of bring Sandi home with him.


Brandon: I'm through playing games Sandi, you are coming with me.


[b]Sandi:[/b] I don't think so

To be continued....... 

Author's Note-I would like to thank HollyhocksFluff  for the use of Cora.  If you have not read her story please check it out as it is awesome.


7 comments:

  1. Gosh, Brandon sure hasn't gotten any smarter over the years, has he! Sandi is gonna beat him senseless! oO (one can hope, anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pahahaha Brandon breaks in. He's so silly. Cause if he breaks in, then Sandi will go with him, right? LOL. *shakes head* In this case persistence is not a good quality. Heeheehee, Caleb went and found stuff off of Brandon's computer. Yes! Go Team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We know that Brandon is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer and considering he is a total loon he seriously thinks he can get away with that. His lawyers even told him to stay away from Sandi but of course he is not listening to reason. While he is doing that Caleb is getting the goods on him so he has more troubles than he even knows right now.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Sandi looks fantastic in that last shot! Brandon is missing every single one of his freaking brain cells. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is if Brandon ever had any brain cells to begin with especially if he thinks that Sandi is going to go with him without a fight.

      Delete