Friday, August 1, 2014

Chapter 39-Wedding Bell Blues

This chapter was originally posted on 6/21/14

Author's note-I am using the same wedding venue as I used for Wolfie and Abby's wedding, which I downloaded for the exchange.  Get used to seeing this place for weddings in my story, I absolutely love this one.  Not only does it have an inside chapel and reception area but it has outdoors too, I removed the skating rink that came with it and I am setting up a third outdoor area that is bigger than the one already there.  I have it set up as an exclusive lounge which gives me a piano player in the chapel and everyone must wear formals.


The day arrived for the wedding and the whole family was dressed to the nines awaiting the big event. Abby was still worried over the wedding dress issue but Sandi stuck to her guns and insisted on wearing the dress she loved.  The ceremony is about to begin.


(Verne seems to think he has a license to marry people, well since he made this decision on his own, let me give the man the job)

Verne:  Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man, Dylan McIntyre and this woman, Sandra Rose Landgraab, in matrimony.

If anyone can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold your peace.

Dead Silence!

Verne: Dylan and Sandra Rose have written their own vows,


Sandi: I always thought that in life I only needed myself to survive, but that changed the day we met.  You cast a love charm on me without a wand, spell or incantation.  The only magic you needed was you smile, your charm and your kiss.  Living the rest of my life without you is not up for discussion, I need to be close to you each and every day and I promise to fill your life with love as you have with mine.

I, Sandra Rose Landgraab, take you Dylan McIntyre, to be my husband,
to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish;
from this day forward until death do us part.

With this ring I thee wed.


Dylan: They say a werewolf cannot perform magic, but I beg to differ.  The first time I saw you I was under your spell and I do not want to be set free from it.  You walk into the room and the world becomes brighter for me and at night you shine brighter than any star in the sky.  When I felt hopeless, you came into my life with solutions to every problem I ever had and I am eternally grateful to have your love in my life.  I promise to love you forever and cherish every minute of every day that we spend together.

I, Dylan McIntyre, take you Sandra Rose Landgraab, to be my wife, 
to have and to hold from this day forward, 
for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, 
in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; 
from this day forward until death do us part. 

With this ring, I thee wed.


Everyone seemed to be so moved by the heartfelt sentiment, even Wolfie.


There wasn't a dry eye in the house.


Emmett was bawling his eyes out.

Ok Verne back to your job.


Verne: Those, which the Almighty Force of PG has joined together, let no sim put asunder.

In so much as Dylan and Sandra Rose have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before the almighty force of PG and the entire Going Solo Community, having given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and having declared same by the giving and receiving of a ring, I pronounce that they are husband and wife.


Verne: Seal the promises you have made with each other with a kiss.


Verne:Ladies and gentlesims, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. McIntyre.


And the crowd goes wild, throwing rice and cheering!


Wolfie is wondering why the piano player he is paying for is not doing her job.


I guess he gave her a few choice words because she is going back to work.


All these Going Solo women in one room and not one of them preggers


or so they thought.

Back at the house




The Honeymoon began.

Meanwhile at the Toadstool


Bradly:  Bad news Brandon.  Sandi and Dylan just tied the knot.

Brandon: Now that came out of the blue, I wonder why?  Well we will just have to step up our plans and have the warlock taken out immediately, before he can impregnate her.

Bradly: More bad news, the tabloids are already claiming that she is pregnant and I checked with my source at the police department.  She put in for maternity leave.


Brandon: Damn now we have to put our plan on hold.  We can't hold her and McIntyre's brat for 18 months.  Wait until she pops out the baby and I will make sure that Warlock dies with much more pain than I originally intended.  Her father can tend to the brat, she will be in my bed and she will have my baby.


The whole time the two men were talking they didn't even realize there was a woman sitting right across from them and she heard the entire conversation.


Her name was Gretchen Worthington and little did the two men know she was following them and watching Brandon like a hawk for days.


She picks up her phone and starts to dial.


Gretchen: Hello boss.  I have great news for you and a plan on how we can take over the Moonlight Falls territory and claim it for our own.  

To Be Continued......

A couple of bonus shots.


Rose's and Chris' 4th child, this is Anastasia Landgraab


Michael Greenleaf was invited to the wedding along with Amy, but he didn't show up and I'm guess it was to take care of this little one.  This is Jana Greenleaf, Michael and Amy's baby in this Alternate Universe.  She is one of the few human members of the family.



9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Gretchen looks amazing! oO Shame she's going to be evil :D (I'm guessing)
    The wedding was lovely :3 I was expecting Brandon to come running in shooting everything in sight, so I'm glad he didn't ruin her big day :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Gretchen's hat. Hahaha. I wonder who she works for. O_O
    The title of this chapter had me wondering if there was going to be a kidnapping of the bride by Brandon LOL, but I'm glad he didn't do that. Sandi and Dylan got to enjoy their wedding, which was very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title really refers to the fact that that wedding gave Brandon the blues as now his plan has to wait until Sandi's baby is born. Well Brandon doesn't realize it yet but Gretchen is about to be a big problem for him.

      Sandi and Dylan did enjoy their wedding day and the two couldn't be any happier about their life together.

      Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  3. Aww, this wedding really was beautiful.
    The vows are also pretty, and I like that they fit so well.

    Also Gretchen rocks that leather jacket + hat combo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I actually love writing wedding vows but they are always so difficult to make different each and every time.

      I was dying to find a reason to use that combo and mysterious woman coming out of no where fits the bill.

      Delete
  4. I expected Brandon to interfere with the wedding. Well, the heir is on her way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope he didn't interfere today. Brandon is a coward and he knew he was outnumbered. However he will be back.

      Delete
  5. I half-expected Brandon to mess up the wedding somehow. I'm so glad he didn't. And now that his plans are thrown off because of the wedding and the baby, I hope that gives Sandy and Dylan enough time to be safe and for Brandon to be stopped. Gretchen looks fantastic, and I love that hat btw. What a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wedding was rushed and Brandon had no idea it was happening or he would have tried to stop it. The pregnancy is changing his plans but he still intends on going through with them. You will be seeing more of Gretchen pretty soon.

      Sandi and Dylan are so sweet together and I loved writing this wedding. It wasn't a big wedding but it was perfect.

      Delete