Saturday, August 2, 2014

Chapter 46-Bewitched

This chapter was originally posted on 7/23/14



In order to keep his sanity along with his will to live, Dylan often dreamed of his family during his captivity.  He constantly thought of his lovely wife, his loyal brother and about the baby he fathered. When Johnny told him the child was a girl, he imagined her as a little blonde girl who looked like her mother.  He visioned her taking ballet lessons and playing with Barbie dolls, hoping that some day he would be free to finally be a father to his daughter.


Nothing prepared him for the overwhelming feeling of astonishment of seeing this lovely young lady in person for the very first time.  She stole his heart the minute he saw her similar to the way her mother had many years ago.





He was offered his job back immediately, however Dylan decided to say home for a while to get to know his daughter and make up for all the time that was stolen from them.  He would help her with her homework, compliment at her artwork and before it became dark they would go outside to play.


There was more than one lady in the house Dylan needed to make up for stolen time with.  He always appreciated the time he spent with his angel but now after being away so long things were different.





Twelve years apart did not seem to cool the flame at all for these two; in fact it was quite the opposite.  The sparks flew all over and the temperature seemed to rise whenever they were close. It was impossible for them to keep their hands off each other.  Their love had become more passionate and intense and they spent most of their time in the bedroom.  They talked about having another child, but decided to wait until the court cases were settled and they were free to move out of Moonlight Falls.


A young woman showed up at the McIntyre house looking for Sandi and the only one home was Caleb.  He stood there looking and he was speechless.  He didn't know who she was but something told him they met already.  

Valerie: Hey Caleb is Sandi here?

Caleb:  Excuse me but have we met before?


Valerie: Caleb don't you recognize me?  I'm Valerie, Sandi's sister.

Caleb: Little Valerie? The one who used to come here to play with Starr?

Valerie: Yes it’s me. 

Caleb:  It's been a long time, too long if you ask me. 


Caleb looked at her again and couldn't believe this was the same little girl that sat outside the house doing her homework during Starr's slumber party.  She grew up and boy did she grow up in all the right places.  

Valerie: I just got home from University and I wanted to talk with Sandi.  Is she here?

Caleb: No her and Dylan went out to the festival with Starr.  I'm not sure when they will be home.


Valerie:  Would it be fine with you if I waited for them here?

Caleb:  That would be just fine with me but I think they are going to be home late.  If you are not doing anything now, would you like to go to Vargs and get reacquainted?

Valerie:  Now how can I turn down an offer like that?  I would love to.


Valerie was not the only one who grew up in the family it was soon time for Starr to age into a teenager.  As she blows out the candles, she made a wish.


Off to the dresser and mirror with you.


She grew up looking exactly like her mother.  

Generation 5-Artistic, Eccentric, Party Animal, and Photographer's Eye.

Lifetime Wish (as of now) World Class Gallery


Moving out of Moonlight Falls was all any of them could think of.  They just needed to wait until Dylan testified at Brandon's trial and the witch's council requested his presence in the case of Bradly MacDuff. After this was over they were all bidding Moonlight Falls goodbye. 

Wolfie was now in charge of Landgraab Industries as Chris had become too old to run the company.  He decided to move the base of operations to Aurora Skies and asked Dylan to return to his job when ready.  Wolfie did not have the first idea on how to run a laboratory and he preferred having his son-in-law in charge.  He offered to fund all of Dylan's research and gave him carte blanche in all his projects.  Dylan knew that others would call this nepotism, but that didn't matter much to him.  As soon as they moved, Dylan was returning to work to continue his research.

Caleb decided to make the move with them but he decided that it was time for him to move to his own place.  He moved in on a temporary basis to help Sandi when Dylan was unable.  Well Dylan was back now and it was time for Caleb to step back and start living his own life.


Dylan:  Bro you don't have to move out, we love having you with us.

Caleb:  You two need your privacy as much as I need mine.  It's time for me to move out but I'll be close by.  I'm going to Aurora Skies with you two and I'm going to join the police force there.

Dylan:  I wonder are you moving there to be close to us or maybe you have another reason named Valerie.

Caleb:  Of course I want to be close to you two and Valerie and I are just dating.


Sandi:  that is not what my sister said.  She told me that you two the other night......


Caleb: Your sister talks too much.  I don't need your father on my back any more that he already is.  He seems to turn into a wolf whenever I show up to take her out.

Sandi:  Don't mind Daddy he will come around.


Dylan:  Both of us are happy for you and Valerie.  I was just worried about you living on your own, I guess that shouldn't be a concern too much longer.

We will be out of here soon for sure, I testify against Brandon tomorrow so all I have to wait for is the witch’s council meeting and than we are off.

The Witch's Council Meeting:


Eleanor:  I have called a special meeting today to discuss the matter concerning Bradly MacDuff. This warlock will go on trial tomorrow for his crimes against the city of Moonlight Falls, however his abuse of powers must be dealt with first.  


Eleanor:  This is a special meeting so only the concerned parties have been called.  Which will be the accused, the victims and close family and friends.

Bradly MacDuff, Amy Greenleaf, Belinda Timbley,


Dylan McIntyre, Russel Rhoads, Ronny Landgraab and Anastasia Landgraab.  

Russel as warlock trainer and second in command, will you please take the podium.


Russel: Bradly MacDuff has been accused of using his powers to assist organize crime in Moonlight Falls, but that is not his worse offense.  He admitted to conspiring against a fellow warlock and his family, however he claims that he is innocent of the kidnapping.  The criminal charges against Bradly are overwhelming and the evidence is undeniable.  Although his punishment for those crimes will be decided in the judicial system, the witch's council can not overlook them.  It is my recommendation that Bradly MacDuff be stripped of his powers.

As by the witch's councils rules the warlock who was victim of the conspiracy will now speak.


Dylan:  I was not the only victim of this kidnapping, my wife was carrying my child at the time and had to go through the remainder of her pregnancy and childbirth without her husband by her side. My daughter lived the first 12 years of her life without a father, while I was held against my will.  They say there are certain things you will never forget for as long as you live.  The birth of my daughter should have been one of them, instead that memory has been replaced with the words "Brandon Alto sends his regards"  I will never get that time back but I can make sure that neither Brandon or Bradly are able to repeat these actions ever again.

It is also my recommendation that Bradly MacDuff be stripped of his powers and I hope that the judge throws the book at him.


Eleanor:  Now that I have heard the recommendations, I would like to remind everyone that the final decision is mine.  Bradly would you please stand up and explain to the council why your powers should not be striped.


Bradly:  The evidence in the kidnapping is all circumstantial and I assure the council that I am innocent of that charge.  We did plan the kidnapping but we did not do it.  I ask that the council allow me to keep my power as allow the judicial system handle the punishment.  Our former leader Rose Landgraab practiced black magic herself on numerous occasions and it would be hypocritical of the council to rule against me.


Eleanor: Bradly do you honestly think that this is the old west where the good guys wore white hats and the bad guys wore black?  Yes Rose did indeed use the power of black magic to achieve the greater good, sometimes the ends justify the means.  This does not apply in your case as you selfishly abused your powers for greed and to assist criminals.  I am ready to make my decision now.


Eleanor:  Bradly MacDuff it is my decision that your powers are to be striped and that you are dismissed from the witch's council.


A flask containing the Bradly's powers soon appeared and Eleanor knew those power had to be transferred to a human immediately.  She wanted a human who was good and unselfish so she called out to the spirits to help her find the right human.


Eleanor:

Greed with powers are torn apart
Send me a human with a pure heart
One who is selfless and truly good
A human who is named Holly Wood


In an instant Holly was teleported into the room.


Eleanor explained to Holly that she needed to find a human willing to accept these powers who she could trust not to abuse them.  Holly was Rose's mother and for some reason Holly was not aging, so Holly was the perfect choice.


Holly already knew this day would come and having magic on her side would help her mission and she accepted.  Eleanor handed Holly the flask and ....


She was now making magic.

To be continued....

I would like to thank LittleMinxUndr for the use of Eleanor and the wonderful house that she made for me which will move with the family.  Her story is amazing and I love the new home she made for us after Sims 4 is released.

I would also like to thank Shafer249 for use of Russel, she also has an amazing story and it is definitely recommended reading.

Thank you to Jazen and Sha for the witch's brew



Bonus shots:


Valerie should never go swimming as a werewolf and we had some inappropriate slow dancing at this birthday party.


Chris seems to have forgotten about Rose and is slow dancing with a pregnant Holly.


Seems like mother and son in laws slow dancing is a tradition here and Dylan and Abby are next.


And that robot is Amy Greenleaf who is slow dancing with Alfred Hoppcraft, a party crasher who happens to be the ex husband who cheated on her with none other than Zoe Durwood.


I once thought that Vuneca's Wind and Wilson was the worst case of inappropriate flirting ever but now I have one that equals that.  TWINS flirting!  Denny is sending Sandi messages and gifts.  I had a picture of him giving her flowers and I can't seem to find it but it happened more than once.  

16 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm finally caught up to where you were at when I first re-joined oO Sure has taken me long enough :D It was nice to read the chapter again and actually know what happened this time :P
    And I just love Starr. She'd be me if it wasn't for that party animal trait, which isn't me at all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to the dresser and mirror with you. YIKES! Starr looks nice as a teen, but with a bit of future knowledge.. I know she gets pretty naughty!

    Nice cameos in this episode, Eleanor ever in charge.

    Inappropriate game... is inappropriate! aye curumba!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty is putting it mildly. She is always getting herself into trouble and is a major headache. I really wanted her to be completely different from her mother since they look so much alike and with that Party animal trait I figured this was the way to go.

      Eleanor has taken the job of the witches council seriously and no one gets over on her especially someone like Bradly.

      Delete
  3. Haha, the dresser was really necessary. She looks so cute now and, indeed, looks like the mother.
    I'm so happy for Caleb dating Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, beautiful scenes of father/daughter!

      Delete
    2. She does look like her mother so I had to change her personality a bit to tell the difference.

      On Caleb and Valerie, I think you will feel differently if you read the first chapter on the bachelor challenge LOL

      Delete
  4. LOL. Oh, so the real reason Denny was trying to take Dylan away from Sandi is revealed, he has a romantic crush on her. LOL. Too funny.
    Wow I had no idea Amy was a robot. O.o Hahaha.
    Aww Caleb found himself a woman. Nice going Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was funny about Sandi and Denny and a bit disturbing because the game did recognized them as siblings. Well I guess the whole family is getting to be that way because look at all the wrong couples at that party.

      Yes it looks like Caleb finally found a woman who happens to be Sandi's sister but we learn more about Sandi's sister later on.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. Zoe Durwood! I still want to know her secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I. All the guys were after her. If it wasn't for Bradly she would have had a bigger role in the story.

      Delete
    2. Dang. So Bradly even stole her importance :c

      Delete
    3. Sadly he did. He worked as a journalist and somehow was always in his career uniform. That looked better storywise plus he would have contacts in the police department to feed info to Brandon. I also wanted to find a way to make Holly more magical.

      Delete
  6. Awww... everyone is happy again. Caleb has a crush. Lol.

    ReplyDelete