Sunday, July 27, 2014

Chapter 10-Moonlight Falls

This Chapter was originally posted on 12/11/13


The happy couple decided to move out of Lunar Lakes and they both agreed that Moonlight Falls would be best.  They both had the same reason to go to Moonlight Falls but neither of them told each other.

Chris is in the political field and being a werewolf might hurt his chances for advancement, because of the high occult population in Moonlight Falls being a werewolf would not be a liability to his career.  Rose agreed for the same reason because she was afraid that her being a witch would be used against Chris, so the decision was made easily.

Chris moved into their new house first and Rose was set to arrive at any moment but he knew he had to tell her the truth about himself before the wedding and he planned to the minute she walked into the door.


Chris decided the best way was just to let her see for herself so he took his chances and greeted her in werewolf form.


Chris: Rose before the wedding there is something we need to talk about

Rose:  Is something wrong?

Chris: It’s just something you need to know about me before the wedding

Rose:  Well there is something that you need to know about me too


They stepped outside of their new house and told each other about the truth about themselves and it did not matter to either one, they loved each other and the wedding was going to continue. 


It was than Rose realized she had one more secret to tell and that was the time travel mission of her mother.  Chris listened to the story and he fully supported the mission and he also said that as a politician he would try to introduce new laws about recycling and energy conservation.

Both Rose and Chris felt more at home in their new world and made plenty of friends.  




Chris had plenty of fun at his bachelor party, which happened to be the night the moon was full.




Rose had her bachelorette Party at the Red Velvet Lounge.




The very next day the couple said their wedding vows.



And they are throwing birdseed not rice.  The mother of the bride would not have it any other way.


But now that Rose was a married woman, it was time for Holly and Emit to leave.


Rose gave Emit a big hug and told him that she loved him as if he was her biological father and Emit said he always thought of her as his daughter.


The next goodbye was the hardest, Rose told Holly how much she would miss her and even though she gave her a lot of trouble growing up she would always treasure the times the spent in their little house.  Holly wiped her daughter’s tears and said not to worry, we will see each other again, in the future.

Holly was happy to be home but their world was a much better place, this time she walked to the park with her and Emit's son Jules in the stroller admiring the sights the same way she did when she first traveled back to the past.


Later on Holly put Jules in his crib.


And she had a long talk with Emit because he knew the events that were going to take place in the past.


He told Holly not to worry as everything was going according to plan.  Our new son-in-law also plays a key part to the plan, not only because he is a politician but because he is a werewolf.


Holly: My daughter is married to a werewolf and you didn't say anything

Emit: Holly your daughter can take care of herself, she knows what she is doing.


Emit: Rose and Chris are happy together and they are planning their future, a future which I am afraid that will end tragically for Chris.  Rose on the other hand is very strong and she can handle anything life dishes out for her, you need not worry about her.


Emit: Tomorrow morning as the two clean up the yard from the wedding....


Emit: in the house across the street.....


Emit: A new neighbor moves in with....


Emit: with a familiar face and an ulterior motive who will change Rose's life forever.


Emit: Rose will figure out a way to have her happily ever after, just like we did, so how about us giving Rose and Jules another blue haired sibling?




Which they did

To be continued......

16 comments:

  1. Is Jareth going to hurt Chris!!! :O
    I'm going to miss Holly :/ Though of course I'll probably still see her around a lot anyway :D That future world is really pretty, btw!! I take it that came with ITF? Or is it Lunar Lakes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly will be around forever, both her and Emmett (as he is now called in the story you will see why later on) are immortals. They are currently in a Utopian future, I know the time line might get cloudy so I will often be explaining it, but the future you see there is a utopian future which should be in the year 6014, but Holly and Emmett are originally from the year 4014. They have a time portal so they can visit any time period they choose.

      Delete
  2. Yayy, that's good news!! I'm happy I'll see more of her!
    Did you build the neighbourhood for it yourself then or is it a downloaded world? I have neither ITF nor Lunar Lakes so I'm curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In into the future there are three possible futures, the one you see there is a utopian future. I actually prefer the regular future to the utopian because they all do that Imaginary Friend walk often there which annoys me. You can control your sim not to do it but not the townies.

    I started the game in Lunar Lakes because it sort of has a futuristic theme. Not sure if you know this but Chris is actually a clone of his mother along with his two sisters in Lunar Lakes, so I have a really unique family here. Time travelers, werewolves, witches and clones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't played with Chris or his family yet. I've been curious to since they have such an interesting background. It was different to see him show up in someone's story though I fear what is to come for Chris and Rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never played the family themselves, only Chris in this challenge. He happened to be a perfect match for Rose, but alas her ltw is Golddigger which is not good for him.

      Delete
  5. Figured Chris's days were numbered - good ole Jareth coming in to town. Rose will have her hands full now. Good thing she's a witch - got a feeling she's going to need that advantage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly his days have to be numbered as Rose's ltw is Golddigger and she needs to see the Ghost of her Rich Husband. Jareth moving across the street is going to be trouble.

      Delete
  6. I liked how sweet Rose and Chris are, accepting each other with no problems. So cute. :)
    Oh wow! I felt really happy for Holly and Emit when they went to the future, and there were trees already! That's so nice.
    Chris being a politician is good, I hope that he can get some of his ideas passed before Jareth... does something to him. O_O
    I'm happy Rose loves her mother and Emit, and is now able to show them that she loves them. LOL. She was so funny growing up though, I have to admit.
    Also that bed with woohoo looks really fun. I have never seen that before because I don't have Into the Future. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris always loved Rose but Rose was only interested in Chris for his money. The fact that she did indeed fall in love with him was even a surprise to her. Werewolf are not she was going to marry him.

      Every generation has to be tied into my theme so sometimes I have to find ways around it and Chris being a politician who fights for the cause and Rose making sure he is able to is her part of the mission. Rose did have a rocky relationship with her mother and Emmett but deep down she always loved them.

      There are three different versions of the future and I use all three of them in this story and that one is the utopian. When the mission is on track I will either use that one or normal but when it is not I will use the Dystopian which you seen when Holly brought Rose to the future. The way the current heir is handling the past affects the future.

      That bed is the dream pod and I only really use it in their house in the future. I really should because their dreams can affect what happens to them the next day.

      Delete
  7. Jules is adorable!!! Aww, poor Rose and Chris for what's to come...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trouble for Rose and Chris moved in next door but no worries as Rose doesn't get mad she gets even.

      Delete
  8. Awww... I love who Rose has become. She's redeemed herself for me. Is that Emit at Chris' bachelor party getting sprayed with nectar? Lol. I'm so glad they accepted one another, and their wedding was sweet. I'm glad Rose accepted Emit finally. Jules is a gorgeous child, and I love the house where the wedding took place. The hearts bed made me smirk. ;) I'm glad Emit and Holly are happy. I wonder what's going to happen with Jareth. Nothing good, I suppose. ;) Stirring up trouble...for Miss Rose Wood... oh wait... now Landgrabb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose was a mischievous child and a very moody teenager but she grew up. She always knew she wanted to marry rich but she also had the added bonus of falling in love which surprised even her.

      Yep Emmett did attend Chris' bachelor party and he did join in on all the fun.

      The house I used for the wedding and it was the same house that Rose and Chris lived in was called Quaint House and it is in Moonlight Falls. Ironically it is on Wood Street which I didn't even realize until later on.

      Trouble did move in across the street and nothing good will come of it I'm afraid but as Emmett said Rose can take care of herself.

      Delete
  9. I'm not a big fan of TS3 graphics, but I have to say it adds another element to your light-hearted way of storytelling. I had good laughs reading this chapter thanks to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I appreciate the compliment. At this time I didn't know how to pose but they had some fun times in this chapter.

      Delete