Monday, July 28, 2014

Chapter 12-A Message From Beyond

This chapter was originally posted 1/14/14

Author's note, most of the narration in this chapter is Emit's point of view


Holly: Emit you did say Chris would meet a tragic end, but I didn't realize how dangerous this would be.

Emit: You do not need worry, Rose will handle everything.

Holly: But my baby is so depressed and on her own.  I'm pregnant now and cannot use the time portal, as is Rose.

Emit: As I said my lady do not worry about her, she has a little help on her side and she knows exactly what to do.


Rose decided it was best to lock herself away from everyone and everything while she was trying to deal with her loss.  Jareth called often to check in with her but she let her voice mail take all messages that she had no intent on answering.  She wanted no contact with anyone at all and it wasn't until she went into labor that she decided to leave the house.


Rose gave birth to a healthy baby werewolf boy.  She named him Christopher Wolfgang Landgraab because he reminded her of Chris so much but she decided she would call him Wolfie.




Rose spent every waking minute taking care of your new grandson, which was a welcome distraction from her grief.  She still locked the outside would out but this time Wolfie became her entire world.


Wolfie grew up very quickly, in fact too quickly for Rose.  As he grew bigger he reminded her more and more of Chris each and every day.


One night when Rose had trouble sleeping she received a visitor from the beyond.  Chris had returned to give her a message.

Chris: Rose I do not have much time here to talk to you but there is something you need to know.  Stay away from the Alto family, they are responsible for my death and they are still watching you.

Rose: Jareth is responsible for your death?  I always knew he was a snake but I never thought he would resort to murder.


Chris: Jareth is not directly responsible but he knew what was going to happen.  It is Nick Alto, Jareth's Uncle and head of the Alto Mob Family, who is guilty of placing that bomb in my car.  I want you to stay far away from that family as possible, they are looking to stop your mission and in order for the world to survive you need to continue.


Rose: No one will sway me off my mission and our son will be taught at an early age to continue, but you know there is no way on Earth that I will let them get away with what they have done to us.


Chris: Rose this is a dangerous situation, very dangerous!  These mobsters are not playing around, you need to stay far away from them.

Rose: Chris they have to be stopped, if they did this to you they can do this to anyone of us, including Wolfie.  I won't let that happen.


Chris: I have to go back now but I will come back again.  I love you Rose and please be careful.

Rose: I will and I love you too

Than he was gone and he left Rose with a bigger hole in her heart and a thirst for Revenge.

Rose: Sorry Chris but no one hurts my loved ones.  I'm going to set this right and I'm going to bring you home again.


Holly: The Alto family is responsible, but Trenton seemed so.....

Emit: Trenton was lying to you the whole time 

Holly: What's going to happen, will they go after Rose or my grandson next

Emit: Rose will take care of it

Holly: How?


Emit: Rose is calling Jareth right now 


Emit: to become close to him as she will stop those criminals


Emit: She will take care of everything, both Rose and Wolfie will be fine, trust me my dear.


Later on after Holly is asleep, Emit worries about the part he did not tell his wife about Rose and the Alto family.  How could he tell his wife that her daughter's part in the success of this mission, would involve murder.

To be continued......


9 comments:

  1. Hehe, 'Wolfie', I love it :D Looks like I got me a favourite!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolfie is everyone's favorite and since everyone knows this already he will be another immortal. I was actually considering it when Minx suggested it on her own she even referred to him as an Iconic character for the story. Wolfie will be around for a good long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose will do what she needs to, and even if it's murder, she'll do it because she can. I'm glad Rose is so strong. She's been through a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose is a very strong woman and she will do anything it takes to take care of her loved ones. If that means murder she has no problems crossing that line. No one touches Rose's family and gets away with it.

      Delete
  4. Yay Wolfie! Aw... Chris warned his wife from beyond the grave. I wonder what'll happen to Jareth. Nothing good, I suppose. I'm glad Emit is there to calm and reassure Holly. He's a great husband. I am also happy that Rose can handle herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can rest assured that nothing good will happen to Jareth even though he is not the ultimate evil here. Rose is not one to take things lightly and she will even the score for sure.

      Delete
  5. Ahhhh! I'm torn. I love me good villains. I don't know who to cheer for. I think I'm going to cheer for both sides equally now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Villains do make the story more interesting.

      Delete