Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chapter 16-Embracing the Wolf

This chapter was originally posted on 2/25/14


Wolfie: Hey Uncle Jules! I am making progress recruiting Wolves into my pack, I need 5 and I already have 4 of them.

Jules: That is cool you are almost finished.

Wolfie: Do you know what would make my pack perfect, a wolf with blue hair

Jules: and why is that

Wolfie: I really don't know why but there is some force that is controlling me that says this is what I need.  Sorry Man it has been decided already and we have no say or choice in the matter.


Jules: Wolfie I don't like how you are looking at me.

Wolfie: Look at it this way, you will live longer and all the hot babes go crazy for that animal magnetism.  You can thank me later.


Wolfie: Don't fight it man, that almighty force will only make me do this again if it doesn't work.


Jules: Geez Wolfie what the fuck

Wolfie: That's 5 and now I never have to do that again.  No one in my pack is that out of shape so I advise you to work out.   The next moon is in 2 days you will run with us.  

The next morning:


Wolfie comes home early the next morning to find Abigail playing guitar.

Abigail: I'm sorry, I should have asked first.

Wolfie: No keep playing.  You know with that kind of talent, you could be much more than a stage hand.

Abigail: I think I rather stay a stage hand, just look at me.

Wolfie: What I see is a beautiful and talented girl who feels sorry for herself.  I'm going up to sleep a bit, but I think we should talk a bit more later.  You have a lot to learn.


When Wolfie awakes he goes to watch some television.  Abigail joins after she transforms back into a human.  Wolfie is not surprised at all to find out that she does not remember any part of the conversation they had just had earlier.

Wolfie: I knew you were a noob but I didn't know how much of a noob until now.

Abigail: What are you talking about?

Wolfie: As a Wolf, you are a noob.  You don't leave the house on a full moon and only a noob would consider this a curse.  


Abigail: How can this be anything but a curse?

Wolfie: I don't know who recruited you but should be part of their pack by now. No matter what the case is you need to accept this as a part of you and part of your life.  Once you embrace your inner wolf you will see this for the true gift it really is.  Join my pack and hunt with us next time   Once you feel that close bond with a pack will never call this a curse again.


Abigail: You've convinced me, I will give it a try, but no promises.  I do have to admit you are a good, I guess this is how you talk all those girls into your bed.

Wolfie: Nah!  I can't show you how that goes because you would not be able to control yourself if I did.  You would be all over me in a heartbeat.

Abigail: You are so sure of yourself.

Wolfie: Indeed I am because that animal magnetism works all the time.  Enough talk for now, I now know you have talent so lets jam.


To be continued.....

6 comments:

  1. Haha, poor Jules, bless him :P Hopefully Abigail (who I still don't trust) will feel a bit more confident soon (unless it's all an act)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jules turns out to be one of my favorite secondary characters and I use him a lot so you will see a lot more of him.

      Abigail is the complete opposite of Wolfie, she is very shy and doesn't like the fact that she is cursed. Wolfie loves being a wolf and he tries to make her come to term with the fact of what she is.

      Delete
  2. LOL Jules looks like he had a bad day, getting beat up by Wolfie.
    Abigail doesn't like being a werewolf, poor girl, it does really suck when you don't like who you are. Maybe after she runs with Wolfie, she can see what it's like to be a werewolf with a pack to belong to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby really doesn't like being a werewolf, like Jules she was born human and the curse was passed to her against her will. She doesn't like any part of any of this but Wolfie is trying to make her see that its not that bad.

      Poor Jules :( I needed to get Wolfie's ltw done so he had no choice.

      Delete
  3. Oh dear... Jules' forced conversion... well, at least it's family and not a creepy stranger or something. Poor guy. I really like Abby, and she can play guitar... and resist Wolfie. It's refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolfie ltw is leader of the pack and he wanted Jules in his pack. Jules will get used to it.

      Wolfie has never befriended a female before Abby so this whole relationship is different for him.

      Delete