Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chapter 18.3-Mrs. Brown you have a lovely daughter

This chapter was originally posted on 3/2/14


Vita: My very own daughter Holly Alto, woohooed with young Mr Landgraab?  Well now this is information I can use.  Your debt to us is paid in full and your services in this matter are no longer required.  We can transport you back to Hidden Springs now.

Abigail: I'm not going back there, this is my home especially now after what your husband did to me.

Vita: You consider this your home?  Look at me when I talk to you?  This is your home with that young man?


Vita: This day keeps getting better and better.  Your face lights up when I mention his name.  You have feelings for him.  Well now I insist you stay in town, you can watch while we bring your young man down.  Obviously you will not say a word while we do this.

Abigail: Obviously.  Now can I get out of here?

Vita: Yes you may but we will be watching.

Abigail runs out of there like a bat out of hell.  She couldn't wait for the day that she wasn't under their control.  She thought when this day would arrive she would feel free, but she does not yet.  They are still in control and now they have more information on her.


Vita: Holly Alto, how could you woohoo with someone like him.  I still think his family is responsible for your father

Holly: There is just something about him that I couldn't resist.

Vita:  When did this happen? Did he force you into anything you did not want to do?

Holly: Almost a year ago.  Mother he was honest, it was I that was a little naive. 

Vita: Almost a year ago?  So you could be the mother of that baby, the timing is right. 


Holly: but I am not the mother of that baby.

Vita: The young man does not know that

Holly: No mother I am not claiming that baby, besides a DNA test will prove I am not the mother.


Vita: Don't you think I have already taken the DNA problem into consideration?  Your stepfather is Chief of Staff at the hospital.


Vita: Argus gave your good for nothing cousin a job in the hospital's lab, which will come in very handy right now.  Those DNA results will show you as the mother.  Hopefully Jareth won't mess this up.


Holly: You are evil mother and I won't do this!

Vita: You are my daughter and you will do as you are told.  We won't make our move yet.  The young man needs time to form an attachment with the child, than we make our move.

To be continued......

Bonus Shots:


Amy as a child.


I am loving Master Controller!  Amy grew up as a teen in a hideous outfit so I was able to pretty her up without controlling her.


Even when I don't control them, they still flirt (right in front of their son) and they are still my cutest couple.


Jules the blue haired werewolf.




7 comments:

  1. Master Controller is awesome, isn't it? :D I don't know how I'd have done Whispers without it, it;s so invaluable and yes, I do use it too often to see what my toddlers look like as teenagers -.- Don't judge me! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't cast any stones as I am guilty of the same thing too. When I first started this challenge it was with my old computer that couldn't handle too many mods so I didn't use any, but not I can't live without Master Controller. Story progression can be frustrating but its sometimes it makes your story better with all the curveballs it tosses at you.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I agree, Story Progression can easily go both ways :/ Whispers is very planned, so when the spouse-to-be of my heir suddenly gets a teenager pregnant and then also gets engaged to her it's kinda annoying. For my games-for-fun it's interesting though!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I thought that was Holly. Hmm I wonder if we will ever find the real mother, or if she is the real mother in game, but you just wrote that she wasn't for the story? :D
    I hate when they grow up with ridiculous outfits, LOL, but it is nice that mods allow us to fix that problem if we need those Sims for our pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Holly Alto and Wolfie has no idea that she is an Alto. Holly doesn't want to go along with the plan and she knows the DNA test results will not reveal that she is the mother unless they are tampered with. Holly is not the mother.

      This is the time when I first starting using mods in my game and I was truly loving that I could make over townies. I went overboard with that :)

      Delete
  3. Huzzah for Master Controller... otherwise, I'd have some hideous Sims, that's for sure. So Abigail works for the Altos... hmm... I wonder what kind of control they have over her and why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Master Controller. Best mod for the game.

      Abby's father owes money he borrowed from the Alto's at a high interest rate to cover gambling debts. They threatened her fathers life if she didn't spy on Wolfie for them.

      Delete