Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chapter 19-Oh Sandi Baby

This chapter was originally posted on 3/16/14

Authors note-Some pictures are from the old game and some are from the new on the laptop, please forgive me for any little differences you may notice especially with the baby as I had to try and recreate her in CAS and I did the best I could.  Pretty soon I will be moving this family to their new home on the new PC so this situation might be happening again very soon.

We open with Wolfie settling into fatherhood


Music and wrapping any girl around his little finger always came naturally to Wolfie.  Never an issue with either one but that was until now.  This little tiny girl that Wolfie held in his arms was screaming at the top of her lungs and he had no idea what to do.  He needed to sleep and he desperately wanted just 10 minutes for a shower and Sandi was not letting him do either.

Wolfie:  Well Kiddo, its just me and you. I would call Grandma Holly to come over and I'm sure she will, but Grandma Rose will have my head on a silver platter if I do.  Abby is working so we are stuck with each other, can we try and get some sleep?  Just a little sleep, please

Wolfie walked the floors more and more but Sandi was not quieting down any.

Wolfie: Come on Wolfman, think!  There has to be something you can do.


This is when Wolfie remembered that the best way to handle a tough situation is to use your best skills.  What were his best skills?  Girls and Music.  He couldn't handle this girl so music it was.  An idea finally popped into his head, he was a rock star and people sing to babies, he decided to try it. 

Wolfie: I doubt any of my material would be appropriate for a baby, so what is the perfect song for you Kiddo?  Oh I know!  I hope you like 70's musicals:

♫ Oh Sandy, baby, someday
When high school is done
Somehow, someway
Our two worlds will be one ♫ 


Wolfie: that worked, unbelievable Wolfman, why didn't you think of lullabies before now.

Sandi grasped his finger with her entire hand and he looked down at her.

Wolfie: Are you smiling at me?  You know Kiddo you are kinda cute.


Wolfie: Who is Daddy's pretty girl?  Sandi is thats who!  Sandi is!

And this is how for the first time ever a tiny little girl wrapped Wolfie around her little finger.


Abigail: Hey there little girl, Happy Birthday.  I wonder where your Dad is.  I have a present for you.....


Abigail: A doll house.  I hope you like it, I always wanted one when I was a little girl.

While Sandi played with her new toy Wolfie came home and Abigail informed him of what he missed.  Wolfie was becoming a more responsible parent but he still had a long road ahead of him.


Wolfie: Hey look at you Kiddo.  You deserve a better old man than me, you grew up and I didn't even give you a birthday party with balloons, cake and presents.  I'm sure your Grandma Rose will give me an earful about this tomorrow.  I promise for your next birthday you will have the biggest party ever.

Wolfie still felt bad about missing Sandi's birthday and he asked Abigail to watch Sandi for a little while so he could buy her a present.  When he went to the toy store he found the perfect toy, it was something that he would love to help her play with.


A xylophone!


Wolfie: Ok Kiddo, Daddy has to teach you some things.


He taught her how to use the potty.


Wolfie: and I thought the diapers were bad!


Wolfie: Come to Daddy Kiddo.  Come on you can do it.


Wolfie: You did it!  Thats my big girl!


Than Wolfie thought he should teach her the most important lesson of all, early in life

Wolfie:  Grandma Holly and Grandpa Emit are from the future and we are here to help them save the world.  You are going to help save the world kiddo.




There were a few things a little werewolf was able to learn on her own.


Abigail walked into Sandi's room and found her ready to fall fast asleep on the floor.

Abigail: Honestly Sandi, I don't know what I'm going to do about your Dad, he didn't even put you in the crib for your nap.  

Sandi: Mama, Mama

Abigail: Oh Sweetheart, I'm not your Mama.  I really wish I was but I'm not.

Abigail put Sandi in the crib for her nap when Wolfie walked into the room.


Wolfie: I almost missed her nap time, thanks for covering for me again Abby

Abigail: Wolfie we have a problem, she called me Mama.  Sandi thinks I'm her mother.

Wolfie: and this is a problem?

Abigail: Well yes it is, I'm not her mother.


Wolfie: It makes perfect sense she would think that you are her mother, you take care of her as if you were.  This brings me to a question I have wanted to ask you for a very long time.  If something were to happen to me I need someone to look after Sandi and I wanted that person to be you.  In fact I really wanted to contact some lawyers to find out if you could legally adopt her.  You know I wouldn't trust just anyone with my daughter but I trust you, so will you Abs?

Abigail did not know what to say or do at this point, a friend who she betrayed now wanted her to adopt and become his daughter's mother officially.  She just wanted to say yes so much, but she knew she shouldn't.

Abigail: what about your family?

Wolfie: I already talked with my parents and they agree with me.  For heaven’s sake Abs, Sandi thinks you are her mother already and we have been living as a family for a long time now.


Abigail: You know I will be there for Sandi no matter what happens, but maybe we should give adoption some thought first.  You already know what my dream is, the white knight on the steed, a house with a white picket fence, a husband and 2.5 kids.  Something you said I would never find here.

Wolfie: You can still have that someday and be Sandi's mother too.  As we get older and wiser our priorities change.

Abigail:  I promise you I will think about it, but right now I have to get ready for a date

Wolfie: Please tell me you are not going out with that Idiot again.

Abigail: No not Jareth, you will approve of this one.

Wolfie: Cool, who is he?


Abigail: Its Jules

To be continued........

9 comments:

  1. N'aww, little Sandi is so cute! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toddler werewolves are cute especially when they howl at the moon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when the gnaw on furniture :3 Wonder if it helps them when they're teething?

      Delete
  3. Oh Sandi is so cute...I hope that Abby and Wolfie are able to overcome what she did...I feel so horrible for her..
    Werewolves are so much fun to play with especially growing up, they're adorable and I think have the cutest interactions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my werewolves especially the babies as they are just way too cute. Abby really needs to tell him the truth but she feels as if she doesn't have a chance with him so she doesn't.

      Delete
  4. LOL the furniture looks like it's suffering from Sandi attacking it.
    I wonder what's going to happen with Abigail and that whole betrayal thing. I think it's going to just be worse the longer she waits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby is getting in deeper and deeper. If she trusts him, he will stick by her but at this point she is afraid to.

      Toddler werewolves! Gotta love them! The adults don't have such good control with that either. The furniture had to constantly be replaced.

      Delete
  5. Sandi is adorable. I can't believe Wolfie asked for Abigail to be the girl's mom though, without marrying her and all. I mean, it would be weird. But Jules... I'm not sure I want her dating Jules, even if he's a good guy. You handle the twists really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you about the twist. I do try my best with them.

      Wolfie trusts Abby along with the fact that Sandi is bonding with Abby. They also live sort of like a family and Wolfie doesn't even recognize all of the changes that are right in front of his face. I'm not sure how Wolfie is going to take Jules and Abby dating.

      Delete