Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chapter 26.2-A Hard Day's Night

This chapter was first posted on 4/25/14


Making a dream come true must be timed and planned perfectly but time was of the essence for Wolfie.  He only had one night to sweep his true love off her feet.  His original idea of a romantic dinner and an engagement ring served up with dessert was just not special enough, besides everyone and their brother have proposed that way.  No this had to be original and something out of the ordinary.  The main problem was there was just so much to be done and Wolfie only had one set of hands.  He needed help and he knew who he had to call.


Officer Jules to the rescue!

Jules: Hey Wolfie, what’s the emergency?


Wolfie explained everything that he wanted to do and what needed to be done.  Jules just stood there in disbelief for a moment.


Jules: Are you out of your fucking mind? How much nectar did you drink tonight?   There is no way we can do all that work in one night, maybe in the daytime but not at night.  It's way too dark out here!  And the other part tomorrow, completely out of the question, I won’t do it.


Wolfie: Oh come on Jules, I really need your help.  She is going to leave town if I don't do this tomorrow.  You know how I feel about her.  Please you have to do this man.

Jules: Why don't you just take her out for a romantic dinner like a normal person?

Wolfie: Nope not special enough besides I'm not a normal person.

Jules: You got that right!  Did you ever think of calling Verne instead?


Wolfie: Verne is not my best buddy and I won't be asking him to be my best man.

Jules: Best Man?

Wolfie: As I said you are my best buddy.

Jules: Oh why do I let you talk me into these things?  You owe me big time for this!

Wolfie: I knew I could count on you.


Wolfie: Oh by the way, we found out who Sandi's mother is today. 

Jules: Who?

Wolfie: Are you sure you are ready for this?

Jules: As long as it’s not my wife, I'm fine.

Wolfie: Nope not Fawn, her mother Dahlia.


Jules: YOU WOOHOOED MY MOTHER-IN-LAW!

To be Continued........

9 comments:

  1. "YOU WOOHOOED MY MOTHER-IN LAW!"

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that was brilliant lol. I love how he said that, just straight up and Jules' reaction=priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it was funny because I never expected Jules to marry Fawn when I decided Dahlia would be the baby Mama. I had a lot of fun with Wolfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, Wolfie sure has been around town. That's hilarious.
    I agree, the dinner, the ring in the dessert thing, it's not really my cup of tea either, like I wouldn't want that to be how I was proposed to. I feel like proposals should be unique to the girl, not just some generic thing of what most girls think would be romantic.
    Poor Jules, he seemed so reluctant to help Wolfie, maybe he doesn't know the extent of Wolfie's feelings for Abby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolfie had quite the reputation back in the day but the minute he became a father that all ended. Nope he will not do the ordinary he does everything big and this he wants to make into a big production number. Jules does know how much Abby means to him but it's the plan that Wolfie has that Jules is reluctant to do.

      Delete
  5. Oh boy. Family relations got complicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holiday dinners are going to be awkward in that family.

      Delete