Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chapter 23-Confessions and Confrontations

This chapter was originally posted on 4/9/14.


The look of worry was something no one ever saw on Wolfie's face.  He always found a way to handle any curve ball that life threw at him, but the possibility of losing his daughter to the Altos was something he was not prepared for.  He just received word that there was a DNA test which claimed that Holly Alto was Sandi's mother.  They used the results from the first DNA test performed on Sandi when she was a baby to compare with Holly Alto's DNA.  The first question on his mind was how did they gain access to his or Sandi's private medical records?  He never gave anyone permission or signed any releases to use those results to identify a possible mother and there was no court order asking the hospital to do so.  This was put on his long list of questions to ask his lawyers, who he would meet with first thing in the morning.


Abby came home and found a distraught Wolfie pacing the floors and she hated that she had to add some more insult to injury but there was no other choice.

Wolfie: Abby things have gone from bad to worse; there is a test that proves that Holly Alto is Sandi's mother.

Abigail: No Wolfie she is not Sandi's mother we need to talk about all this

Wolfie: You are right she is not Sandi's mother, DNA alone does not make a woman a mother.  What kind of a mother would abandon a baby on my doorstep?   If you never found Sandi who knows what could have happened, she could have starved,  froze to death or any number of things could have happened to her.  You are the only true mother Sandi ever has had.



Abigail: Wolfie I really need you to listen to me right now, it’s extremely important.

Wolfie: Don't worry we will fight to keep our girl with us, no one will take her away.

Abigail: Holly is not Sandi's mother I heard Holly and Vita fighting this morning.  It’s a lie Wolfie.

Wolfie: but the test results?

Abigail: Have the tests run again because Vita herself admitted to me that this was all a big lie.

Vita barges into the house uninvited just in time to here that last statement.


Vita: The only one telling a lie here is you Miss Cardona.



Abigail: What are you doing here?

Vita: I've come to see my granddaughter.  Where is the little darling?

Wolfie: I advise you to leave my house because you are not going anywhere near my daughter.

Vita: If I can't see her maybe I should have a little chat with the young man  about one of my former employees.  Any idea who I am talking about Miss Cardona?



Abigail: I'm trying to tell him myself

Vita: a little too little a little too late.  How long did you think you could hold the truth from this young man?

Wolfie: What the fuck! Is going on over here?

Abigail: This is what I have been trying to tell you.

Vita: Let me do the honors.  The only reason Miss Cardona moved to Moonlight Falls was to work for me.  She was to spy on you and report that information to me.  It was her that told me about my daughter's indiscretion with you and the child that was the result.  Care to deny any of this Miss Cardona?



Wolfie: Abby please tell me that this is not true

Abigail: I want to but I can’t.

Wolfie: How could you after everything I have done for you?  I took you into my house, trusted you with my daughter and I gave you my heart.

Abigail: They were blackmailing me Wolfie.  My father owed them a load of money and if I did not work for them they would have killed him.  What kind of choice did I have?



Wolfie: Why didn’t you tell me this a long time ago, you know I would have helped you?   After everything we have been through you had that little trust in me?

Abigail: They would have killed my father if I said anything or at least I thought he was safe.  Vita what did you do to my father?

All the loud voices from this heated discussion woke up Sandi, as she appeared in the room frightened and scared.

Sandi: Daddy! Abby! What's going on down here?  Who is this mean lady?

Vita: There is my little granddaughter now, come here and let granny get a good look at you



Sandi: Ouch that hurt.  You are not my grandmother!  I got two Grandmas, Grandma Rose and Grandma Holly, they are pretty.  You’re Ugly and you smell funny.

Vita: I see you have not been teaching the child to respect her elders

Wolfie: I teach the child to be honest, as far as I can see she is telling the truth.

Sandi: You better not be bothering Abby or my Daddy.



Rage started to build up inside of Abby as she watched Vita harass Sandi, she wanted to unleash the beast inside of her right then and there but she did not want to scare Sandi any more than she already was.  For the first time Abby was able to control her anger and the urges to transform into the wolf.  When Sandi was sound asleep the situation would be different, and Abby planned to let it all out for once and for all.

Abigail: Come on Sandi, I’ll tuck you back into bed.

Vita had to know never to come near her little girl again and Abby was ready to deliver that message loud and clear.



Vita: Mr. Landgraab, I did not come here to fight nor did I really want to see your little brat.  I'm a business woman and I have a deal for you.

Wolfie: I know about your business and I want no part of it.

Vita: I'm not asking you to launder money or whack someone, now will you listen.  Call up your Grandmother and have her get her environmental activist friends off my back and pull her Goody Goody Go Green books off the shelves and not only will my daughter not pursue custody, she will sign away any parental right she has to you.



Wolfie: Now why would I do that?  What judge in this world would hand a child over to a crime family, especially one that is as infamous as yours.



Vita: You might want to reconsider that.  My daughter has done everything in her power to distance herself from my business and it’s her the court will be looking at not the family.  Another fact you are overlooking is that no wrong doing by my family has ever been proven in court and not one of us has spent a day in prison.  We have very good lawyers and we are like Teflon.  You on the other hand Mr. Rock Star are another story.  The headlines of your escapades are not only scandalous but they have sold many tabloids.  We already have lined up 10 women to testify against you and I'm sure we can find more.  If we go to court you will be the one losing.



Wolfie: You miserable old BITCH!   You should consider yourself lucky that I won't hit a woman.



Just at that moment Abby walks back into the room



Abigail: No she is not lucky at all.  Wolfie is a gentleman and he won't hit a woman, but I'm a woman and I certainly will.

Abigail: I have nothing else to lose anymore and this has been a long time coming.


Abigail: Its time for you to find out firsthand what your husband did to me.


Vita: Miss Cardona I order you to stop this minute.

Abigail: I do not listen to your orders anymore.  You don't know who you are messing with now, old woman.  You made a big mistake when you scared that little girl upstairs.


With the fierceness of a lioness protecting her cub Abby pounced on Vita with all her might.  She almost past the curse to Vita but refrained at the last minute.  Turning Vita into a wolf would prolong her life and Abby couldn't wait for the day when Grim would haul Vita's sorry butt to hell.




Abigail: Stay away from Sandi!

Vita: I won't go near the little brat again, this you can be sure of.  I know Mr. Landgraab will make the right decision.  Well my work here is done.  Good day!


Abigail: Wolfie I am so sorry

Wolfie: I don't want to hear it.  All this time you have been lying to me.  You were conspiring with those criminals, so they can blackmail me.  Why did I not see the handwriting on the wall the day Jareth was here to take you on a date?  All of this has been one big lie!

Abigail: I never wanted to do any of this, I had no choice.

Wolfie: Abby you do not understand the magnitude of what happened here today.  What this means to me, to you and to all sims past, present and future.  The blackmail is going to work, I will give into their demands.  How do I explain all of this to my family and to my Grandmother. I had a job to do and I let them all down, because you could not trust me enough to tell me the truth.



Wolfie: I want you to leave now.  WE ARE FINISHED, OVER, THROUGH!

To be continued.......

10 comments:

  1. I'm sure he'll see other ways out of this once he's calmed down a bit :/ Poor Sandi, this is quite something to go through at her age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What he went through was a lot for one person to handle in one day, it would stand to reason that he is not thinking clearly. That will change.

      Delete
  2. Yikes...I had a feeling the confession wasn't going to go over well, but oh no, Wolfie's going to give in? That... isn't good cause their mission will fail if he does. I hope he figures out something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the confession was not going to go well even under the best circumstances and these were the worst ones possible. Wolfie would have helped her had she told him the truth right from the beginning. It was also a big step for him to go into a relationship as he has committment issues and now that he has been hurt by her betrayal it will be hard for him to deal with it. The breakup was inevitable when the truth did come out.

      Right now Wolfie is not thinking clearly, he is afraid of losing Sandi and he thinks he has no choice but to give into their demands. It will mean that the mission will fail but he doesn't see another way out at the moment.

      Thanks for Reading :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We all knew it wouldn't be good when he found out the truth and sadly it wasn't.

      Delete
  4. Ouch! Oh no. Sadness. Vita ruined everything. Wow... I didn't expect Wolfie to break up with her even after she fought Vita. How sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The break up had a little to do with trust issues and a lot to do with Wolfie's commitment issues.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Some criminals seem to do whatever they want and nothing ever sticks to them. That is Vita Alto.

      Delete