Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chapter 15.1-Back from the future

This chapter was originally posted on 2/22/14

This chapter opens with Holly and Emit, moving back to Moonlight Falls with their two sons:


Jules who we last seen as a toddler, now a teen and......


Verne who just grew into a child.  Now onto the story!


Holly: Emit its a good thing for you that are able to time travel.  The next time you want to woohoo go to the year 6014 and maybe I would have calmed down by then.

Emit: What happened?  What did I do?

Holly: So Emit this is how you get all your information?  Do you mind telling me why you didn't tell me about Rose and Nick Alto?  I thought we were not supposed to have any secrets?

Emit: I'm sorry holding information back from you was the last thing I intended to do.  I didn't want you to worry or to interfere.

Holly: Well you can't hold back anymore information from me any more.  I know as much as you do and I know why you insisted we come back at this point in time.


Emit: It was not the only reason, we were both missing Rose and we both decided that Jules and Verne should meet the whole family.

Holly: Emit the real reason we are here now, Wolfie is going to need us.

Emit: Yes he indeed will.  After a betrayal by a trusted friend he will have to make a very difficult choice.  He will need our support.

Holly: It sounds like a fairly easy choice to make to me.  I would do the same  without a second thought.  

Emit: Now don't you think Wolfie would want to hear that from you directly?  He is going to think he let you down unless you tell him that you are fine with his decision.

Holly: I guess you have a point there.


Emit: He comes up with his own solution but I also have a backup plan just in case. Now this is what we are going to do?


Holly: Oh that is a brilliant!  I'll get right to work, but I thought we were not supposed to interfere?

Emit: We are not interfering, we are offering support and the back up plan won't hurt anything.  Now get ready we need to get over to Rose's to see our new granddaughter.

To be continued.....

9 comments:

  1. Eek, she had a girl!! :D
    I must say, this ITF ep looks more interesting every update..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really gotten too much into ITF yet in this story but I will later on when I do a ITF ltw. there are so many things you can do there and I haven't even started. This challenge really is so important for me because I feel its necessary to experience the whole Sims 3 before moving on. We will still get more and more glimpses of the future as we go along.

      Delete
  2. Emit, Jules, and Verne? I'm having flashback to "Back to the Future!"
    Love your story so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and yes I am referring to Back to the Future here. I thought it was a cute little tie in especially with the theme of my story. Had they been girls their names would have been Jewels and Laverne.

      Delete
  3. Jules, Verne, made me think of that author by that name. I'm glad Holly and Emit are here to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is actually where I got the name from. Holly and Emit will be in my game for the entire challenge and I decided that the names of their children will have a Back to the Future theme. Doc Brown's children at the end of Back to the Future 3 are Jules and Verne as the author was a favorite of both him and his wife.

      Delete
    2. I also do want to add that Holly and Emmett's children will be products of Story Progression and not directed by me. I will probably show everyone pictures either in the author's note section or in the forum but these children will most likely not be named in the story. They had another son after Jules and Verne who was named Marty, you see him briefly as a child but that is about it.

      Delete
  4. Jules and Verne... I love the names. Perfect for the time traveler and his wife. :) I hope everything will be okay with Wolfie. I wonder if they've let him in on his part to play in the future. I also wonder if he will have a decent relationship with his raised-from-the-dead dad, or if something else will go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist using the Back to the Future references and there will be more coming up. It's one of my most favorite movies of all time.

      Wolfie already knows he has a part to play. Rose got the idea it was better to let her son grow up with the knowledge of the mission instead of springing it on him when he grew older. Well something does have to go wrong or the story wouldn't be interesting. The real question is how does he fix the problem.

      Delete