Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chapter 18.1-You Play, You Pay

This Chapter was originally posted 3/2/14.


A baby!  He knew this was a risk but he did not expect it to happen this way.  He did have a DNA test performed but it only confirmed exactly what he expected, Sandi was his.  Anyone with half a brain could see the family resemblance and he sort of sensed it.  He thought later on in life maybe some kind of accident would happen but he expected a paternity suit and settlement, child support and weekend visitations.  He was always safe and used protection, but nothing is ever a 100% guarantee.

A baby just does not fit in with his Rock and Roll lifestyle.  Wolfie always thought the mother would be the caretaker, if something like this ever happened.  He never expected that he would be the one changing the dirty diapers, midnight feedings and walking the floor with a crying and colicky infant. The world tour would have to be cancelled, unless he could call in the cavalry for help.  Little did he know, he was barking up the wrong tree.


Wolfie: Please Mom you got to take her, I can't handle this.  I'm begging you please.

Rose: Now let me get this straight Christopher Wolfgang Landgraab

Wolfie knew he was in trouble, whenever his mother called him Christopher it sent shivers up and down his spine.  This time she used his full name, she was really angry  and he already knew her temper.  The last time she used his full name was the time she found him in greased lightning with a couple of empty nectar bottles from her cellar with Shannon Parsons who he had down to her skivvies.


Rose: You woohooed so many women

Wolfie: No Mom groupies

Rose: That does not help your case any Christopher.  As I was saying you woohooed so many women that you haven't a clue who is the mother of that child and now you want me to raise her?  Better think twice Christopher because that is not going to happen.

Wolfie: but Mom the world tour it has to be cancelled

Rose: Than you will cancel it.  That baby in there has already been abandoned by her mother and now you want to abandon her too.  She never asked to be born, but she is here and she needs you to grow up and accept your responsibility.  I do so much want to spend some time spoiling that beautiful granddaughter of mine but I still have to refuse your request, she needs her father.


Rose: If anyone knows how hard it is to raise a child alone it’s me, as you know we didn't have your father with us when you were growing up.  

Wolfie: I'll always remember those days when it was only us two.  I know I did not make it any easier on you.  You handled everything I dished out to you and you were still able to make us a family again.  Dad or Amy wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.  Something you should know, I had to fill out papers for her birth certificate, and I named her Sandra Rose Landgraab.

Rose: Thank you.  Hey, I'm not saying I won't help, I just won't do your job for you.  Your Dad and I are always here for advise, support and babysitting.  


Rose goes to check on Sandi and she notices something.

Rose: Wolfie she may be a werewolf but there is magic in her.

Wolfie: Are you saying she is part witch, could the mother be a witch?  That could help me to locate the mother.  Or did Sandi inherit that from you?

Rose: No Wolfie, I don't think it’s a witches magic.  This magic seems foreign to me.  I do not know what it is but it’s there.

To be continued......

10 comments:

  1. :O Ooh! A foreign magic, huh? :O Do go on :D
    (I sure am getting through this quickly!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember that clue. as this will help us later on. And yes you are getting through this quickly. I do have a lot of chapters during the Wolfie years.

      Delete
  2. Hmm... a different magic that's not witch magic... fairy perhaps? O_O
    Heehee, Wolfie's so funny, thinking his mother would just allow him to do whatever he wants, and raise the kid with no questions asked. Of course she'd help, but not just let him ditch his responsibilities. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolfie thought he had it all figured out. He was going to con his mother into taking responsiblity for the baby. There was no way Rose was going to let that happen. As she said the baby needed at least one parent to take care of her and it was going to be Wolfie whether he liked it or not.

      The magic is a clue to who the mother is.

      Delete
  3. Fairy magic? Vampire? Ooo... this will be interesting. A hybrid baby maybe. Good for Rose talking some sense into her son. He needs to be there for his kid, I think, though I can understand this whole thing is a shock for him. I wonder if he'll find out who the mom is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose told him what he needed to hear. He is the father and is the one who is responsible for raising the baby. She offered help but made it clear that he had to raise his own child. She did give him a clue about the mommy.

      Delete
  4. I think Rose might be my favourite character so far :D
    She's so strong and determined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rose as she will always be one of my favorites for the same reasons, strength and determination.

      Delete