Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chapter 22.2-The truth shall set you free

This chapter was originally posted on 4/3/14.


Wolfie was livid that this woman who claims to be Sandi's mother expected that he would just let her walk off with his daughter.  Did she really expect that he would allow such a thing to happen?  Even if the DNA test proves it, he would never consider her to be Sandi's mother.  The woman who helped him raise Sandi would always be Sandi's mother in his eyes and that was Abby.

Wolfie: I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE NOW!


Holly had tears in her eyes as he yelled, she did not want to do this and the guilt was eating away at her.  She put her head down in shame and she almost told him the truth, but then she thought about her mother and her fear took over.

Holly: I am so sorry.


Holly couldn't stand it anymore she knew it was best for her to leave.  She ran out of the house at lightning speed.


Holly: Mother I told your lies and now I am just as evil as you are.  I will never forget the look in that man's eyes as he thought he would lose his child.  I'm finished with this.  I am done!   Do not ask me to do anymore because I won't.  If I have to go in there again I will tell him the truth that I am not the mother of his child.

Vita: Listen Miss Goody Two Shoes, but I guess no one can call you that anymore because you are in this up to your eyeballs now.  I will handle it from this point, you do not need to worry about this anymore.  I do have a warning, if you do decide to tell the truth you will be the one holding the bag and taking the fall not me.


It was too late because their secret was already out.  Someone else just heard the whole conversation and knew the truth also.


Abby had just returned from the police station to ask Jules if there was any news about her father's disappearance.  Her father seemed to drop off the face of the earth and she figured the Alto's had to be responsible.

She was waiting for this day for a while and she knew this was the beginning of the end of her relationship with Wolfie.  Abby would not let the Alto's take Sandi away from Wolfie and she was going to set Vita straight.


Abby went to check on Wolfie and she wanted to tell him just one more time that she loved him before she came clean about everything.  Wolfie was the only one of them with strong self control , but obviously this time he couldn't.


Abigail: Are you ok Wolfie? I just seen Holly Alto leave.

Wolfie: She's an Alto?  Oh this day just gets better and better!  I didn't know she was an Alto.  I woohooed with an Alto!  Another part of my former life, coming back to bite me in the ass.

Abigail: I'm afraid it is true she is an Alto.

Wolfie: She said she is Sandi's mother and that she wants her back.  I can't lose my little girl especially to those criminals.  I'm not going to let that happen.

Abigail: Don't worry Wolfie it won’t.  You asked her to take a DNA test.

Wolfie: Yes but no matter what the results are she is not taking Sandi away.


Abigail: No Wolfie they are not going to take Sandi away, this I am sure of.  I have to take care of something and then we need to have a serious talk.  I just want you to know no matter what happens, I Love you and I always will.

Wolfie: Abs what in the world are you talking about?

Abigail: I will tell you later, I just need to do this one thing.  I promise you, that you will know everything when I get back.

Abby went out and seen that both Holly and Vita had left, so she went straight to Vita's house.


Abigail: I have some news for you Vita, it’s not going to work.  I don't know why you want Sandi, but I won't let you touch a hair on her head.

Vita: I'm impressed Miss Cardona, your maternal instincts are kicking into high gear.

Abigail: I am not Sandi's mother and neither is your daughter.  I seen your loud discussion with her this morning.

Vita: Well no one is going to believe you, we already have DNA test results to prove otherwise.  Your young man already had the child tested once before to prove that he was the father.  We already have proof and the results are being sent to your young man as we speak.


Abigail: I have some news for you Vita, it’s not going to work.  I don't know why you want Sandi, but I won't let you touch a hair on her head.

Vita: I'm impressed Miss Cardona, your maternal instincts are kicking into high gear.

Abigail: I am not Sandi's mother and neither is your daughter.  I seen your loud discussion with her this morning.

Vita: Well no one is going to believe you, we already have DNA test results to prove otherwise.  Your young man already had the child tested once before to prove that he was the father.  We already have proof and the results are being sent to your young man as we speak.

Abigail: LIES!  ALL LIES!  Your daughter said straight out she was not the mother and you threatened her to keep quiet.

Vita: Yes it is a lie and you won't say a word because you have as much more to lose than I do

Abigail: You can't hold my father against me anymore since you already know he is missing.  Now tell me is my father still alive?  What did you do to him?

Vita: If anything happened to your father it was not by my order.  I give specific instructions that your father was not to be touched.


Abigail: You expect me to believe that?

Vita: It's true, we have not touched your father but you still have more to lose.  How long do you think that young man will keep you around once he knows you were working for us?


Abigail: I'll lose him and Sandi, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make to protect that little girl from the likes of you.  Don't even think of threatening my life because I would gladly take a bullet to protect them.  I am actually going home right now to tell Wolfie the truth myself.  After that you have nothing on me, nothing at all.  I will finally be free and out of your control!

Abby storms out of there to go home and tell the truth to Wolfie.   She knows this will be the end and her heart is already breaking but she must protect both Wolfie and Sandi even if it means she will lose everything.


Vita: Oh Miss Cardona you just made a big mistake.  If only you kept your mouth shut you would have seen that the child would stay with her father, he would give into our demands without a second thought.  You could have had your young man and his little brat. Now I am going to have to get to that house before you, because Mr. Landgraab is going to know about your betrayal and he is going to hear it from me.

To be continued.......

6 comments:

  1. How is she going to get there before Abby? Vita hasn't left yet and Abby is on her way.. Unless Abby walks while Vita drives?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep this is a race to see who gets there first. Vita has many disadvantages though her age and the fact that she is a human and Abby is a wolf. It still will not be a pretty scene when it happens.

      Delete
  2. O_O Awww, now it's a race to see who tells who first. LOL. Vita was going to let everything be if Abby hadn't planned on telling Wolfie? Eee, excited to see what happens now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Vita is a business woman and she is looking out for her own interests first. She planned on making a deal with Wolfie and once she got what she wanted none of them would be on her radar.

      Abby doesn't trust her and she knows she can not let this relationship go any further with all the lies. She also won't let Vita get anywhere near Sandi and she will do anything to prevent that from happening.

      It is highly unlikely that Vita will beat Abby there as Vita has disadvantages that Abby doesn't but Vita is sure as hell going to try.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Uh oh... this isn't going to end well.

    ReplyDelete