Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chapter 15.2-The Ladies Man

This chapter was originally posted on 2/22/14


Wolfie was on the phone with his mother telling her what time she should expect him home.  Rose told him to expect a surprise when he got home.  While he prepared to go home he remembered his first day here.


Her name was Ruby and it did not take him long at all.


but while this was happening here,


this was happening at the fraternity.


Next was Ashley


Somehow between the girls


and other activities


he found time to go to class,


to study,


and graduate with an 4.0 GPA.  He was looking forward to going back home and start his career in Music.  The only problem he had was telling his parents that he wanted to move out on his own.  He was hoping they would understand.

Meanwhile back at home:



Rose had given birth to a baby girl who was named Amy.  Amy was born an evil witch just  like her mother.  Chris spent all the time he could with Amy, she stole his heart the same way her mother did many years ago.  She quickly became Daddy's little girl.


It was a big day in the Landgraab house as a party was planned for Wolfie's return and Amy's birthday which turned into a big family reunion.


Wolfie was overjoyed to meet two more ladies, first his grandmother,


and his sister.

Wolfie: Do me a favor kid, stay away from men like me, or I will have to kill  them.  


Amy aged into a toddler and Holly kept remarking how much she looked like Rose did when she was a toddler.


After everyone went home Wolfie noticed that they redecorated his room and obviously this was now Amy's room.  For a minute he thought it would be easy to tell his parents that he wanted to move out but he soon found out what the big surprise was.

They thought he would want more privacy so they built a room over the garage for him.


He loved the instrument his Grandparents brought him from the future.  He knew he would never be able to play it for anyone ever except his family of course but he still loved it.


Wolfie: Mom, Dad I have something to tell you and I hope you understand.  

Chris: Sure tell us

Wolfie: I love the room that you built for me and I really appreciate it but I really want a place of my own.

Rose: Of course we understand, we were your age once.  We actually were expecting this to happen.

Wolfie: Than why did you fix up that room for me?

Chris: Because we wanted you to know you would always have a place here.  This will always be your home.

Rose: You are our son and we love you.  Besides you can visit often if you have a place to sleep.


Wolfie: You two are the best

Chris: There is one thing I do insist on, there is a little house close to the park.  I will put a down payment on it for you, but you have to make the payments after that.

Wolfie: Mom, Dad you don't have to do that

Chris: We don't have to, we want to. 

Rose: We just want to help you out. 


Wolfie soon found out what his parents idea of small was.  He did love the house though and he loved his job.  The house was right next to the park which he walked through everyday.


He often seen this girl sleeping on a bench everyday and he was sure he knew her and than one day he figured it out.


She was a stagehand, her name was Abigail and she worked with him.  She actually bumped into him one night after work.


Wolfie: Hey sleepyhead wake up

Abigail: I have a name you know, its Abigail

Wolfie: Well its nice to meet you, I'm

Abigail: I know who you are.  Everyone knows you.



Wolfie: What can I say?  I'm a legend.

Abigail: Its more like a reputation. A bad one at that.

Wolfie: I play the field a bit.

Abigail: Play the field?  You act like you are God's gift to women. That is not impressive at all.


Wolfie: I just wanted to ask why you are sleeping here everyday

Abigail: Some of us are not lucky enough to have rich parents.  I'm saving up to get a place of my own and us stagehands do not make much.

Wolfie: You see that house over there, its mine and it has 4 bedrooms I can't use all of them.  

Abigail: You could have fooled me.

Wolfie: I'm trying to help you.  Why don't you stay with me until you save enough for your own place.

Abigail: And what would you expect in return.

Wolfie: Relax I wouldn't woohoo a co worker or a roommate, it creates too many unnecessary problems.  This would be temporary and strictly platonic.

Abigail: Only if I can pay half the bills.  I'm not used to charity but I'm not stupid either, winter is coming and I can't sleep in the park much longer.

Wolfie: That is fine.

Abigail: There is one thing you should know about me.


Abigail: I have this curse, I hope it won't be a problem.


Wolfie: Not at all!

to be continued.......

10 comments:

  1. A room over the garage!! Awesome! :O
    I'm not sure why, but I don't trust Abigail. Must be what Emit said about a friend betraying him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emmett always gives us previews about the upcoming generation however he will be very vague. Since I know you read past that part you are right, Abigail was indeed the friend he was talking about.

      Delete
  2. Sweet, I love Moonlight falls. Supernaturals everywhere. I definitely am liking Abigail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail turns out to be a great character I am sure you are going to love her :)

      Delete
  3. His parents are so cool, that was nice of them to build him that room and tell him he always had a home and a place to sleep if he needed it.
    Oh no poor Wolfie... he's going to get betrayed, and it could be anyone of his friends, including his new one, Abigail. Her talk with him on the bench was funny when she said he acts like he's god's gift to women. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose and Chris knew he needed his own space if he was going to stay with them but they also knew there was a possibility of him moving out on his own.

      He is going to be betrayed by a friend and it could be anyone including Abby. Wolfie is able to charm all the ladies but Abby turns out to be different than the other girls. He won't be able to charm her into a one night stand and he knows that. Wolfie is a good guy despite being a womanizer and he won't watch her sleeping on park benches. He does intend on keeping that relationship platonic.

      Delete
  4. Wow... wouldn't we all love it if our parents could put the down payment on a house. I like Wolfie, even if he likes the ladies a bit. He seems like a decent guy. I'm happy there's another girl in the family. Already, I like Abby. She's pretty and down to earth. She seems like just the kind of friend Wolfie needs, and it sounds like she could really use a place. This might work out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he does come from Landgraab money so they could have probably bought the whole house for him. He also has a pretty good trust fund. Abby is the exact opposite of the women he usually associates with and she does become a good influence in his life.

      Delete
  5. These sims have the greatest conversations.
    I like Abigail already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby will always be one of my favorites too.

      Delete