Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chapter 22.1-Family update

This chapter was originally posted on 4/2/14.

Authors Note: First update on the new computer, with the original save file  :D   Things might seem out of place so I please ask that you excuse little differences that you may notice.  For example-the day Holly Alto talks with Wolfie about being Sandi's mother, it was sunny in the last update because I turned off weather on the laptop, but it’s rainy in this update.  Vita Alto doesn't have long to live and I didn't want to prolong elders life span so I couldn't wait for a sunny day.


Holly: Wow this past month has been a little bit shaky

Emit:  It is all the moving we were doing.  First we were in a nice place with a little bit of space to move around until that big crash.  We than woke up in a small space and moving around were sort of slow, but at least we were able to move.  Now things are much better, loads of open space for us and we are moving faster than ever before.

Holly: The Main thing is we are here and our mission is still going along as planned.  Did you bring our new friend to hide out in Oasis Landing?

Emit: He is all settled in and doing fine.  One thing I never did count on when we started this mission is that fate would be helping us along and Sims born in this time period were destined to help us.  

Holly: Chris was destined to be a politician who would lobby to pass laws to help our cause, and Abigail she is destined to help us too.

Emit: We must not talk about Abigail yet, she does not even know time travel is possible.  No one outside of the family is to know until they are married in.

Holly: That is for the best, we can only trust family.  I guess this is a good time to for a family progress report.

Emit: Indeed it is, let us start with Jules.


Emit: Jules is now on the Moonlight Fall Police Department and he is living happily with his new girlfriend, Fawn Goodfellow.


Emit: Verne is now a paramedic and he is expecting his first child with his wife Bailey Swain.


Emit: Amy just aged up and she married Alfred Hoppcraft.


Emit: Rose and Chris are still living happily ever after with their 3 dogs


Emit: and their youngest son Ronny.


Emit: Who we just took on a picnic today along with Sandi.


Holly: Look who Sandi is dancing with. I just want to run there and tell them everything. 


Emit: This is why I did not want to share this information with you, I knew you would worry.  Relax my lady, she is close friends with Denny.  They should be close considering what they are to each other.

Holly: It is not right, they should know, and Sandi should know about the other two boys.

Emit: The truth should come out before they are teens, so there is nothing to worry about. If something goes wrong and the truth doesn't come out, then we will break our rule and our silence on this one.


Holly: I guess you are right, one thing we have learned is the truth eventually does come out. It is just so difficult to watch Sandi and her brother dancing together knowing that neither one of them knows that they are related. 


Emit: Remember my lady we must not break our silence about the other two boys, those events must transpire on their own.  It is extremely important to our mission that we hold our tongues.

Holly: This is the one that kills me the most, one of those boys is her true love.


Holly: and the other boy is her worst nightmare.

To be continued......

7 comments:

  1. I love their little insights into the next generation, it's such a tease!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to confess on this one I made a mistake. Story progression changed the characters and even though I went for a similar story line it changed. I will never make the previews again while they are kids. I'll tell you what changed when you get there, I don't want to ruin anything for you.

      Delete
    2. Story Progression sure is a dear, huh :P It happens, it can't be helped sometimes :)

      Delete
  2. That's... interesting, that she's getting too close to her brother without knowing it's her brother. Yikes. Glad Holly and Emit are there to make sure things turn out okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In real life when I wrote these chapters that you are in now I had a lot of computer problems to deal with, I changed from my old PC to my lap top and back than to my new PC. On top of it when I got my new computer I had another problem that wiped everything out. You are going to see these being a little off in the picture due to this and Sandi's brother turned out to be severely glitched but he will be fixed in a future chaper.

      Yes she is getting to know her brother and she has no idea that he is her brother. Holly Alto is not her mother but someone else in town is. Holly and Emmett do know who it is but they cannot say anything. They have to let the events take place as they should without any interference. It's very difficult for Holly and she struggles with it.

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  3. It's interesting getting this glimpse ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to give a little insight as they are time travelers. I do try to be vague as not to give anything away.

      Delete