Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chapter 29-Goin to the Chapel, Gonna get Ma-a-arried!

This chapter was originally posted on 5/15/14.


Today was the day all Moonlight Falls was talking about; after all it’s not every day when the Mayor's son who happens to be a famous Rock Star gets married.  The road which led Wolfie and Abby to this point was a bumpy one and there still may be many more bumps to come. However this is a road that they will travel together side by side for the rest of their lives.  Today they will celebrate their love by vowing to love each other 'til death do they part in the presence of their family and friends.  The wedding is about to start and some of the guest from all over the sim universe are starting to arrive.


Here is the guest list according to their arrival.  The first three to arrive were [HollyhocksFluff's Cora and Daisy, and LittleMinxUndr's Eleanor.


Next was Vuneca's Wind


Eliroc's Sophia


HollyhocksFluff's Aurora.  I guess Mahmoud is watching all 5 kids again.


SOnet104's Leon


Verne was the first family member to arrive.


Jazen's Superstar Actress, Ansley


and Pinksparkle's Lavender.  Now that the guest have all arrived and seated, it’s time for the wedding party to join them.


Wolfie along with his best man, Jules.


The Groom's Grandparent, Holly and Emit.


The Groom's Parents, Rose and Chris.  Rose dyed her hair and Chris has 5 days until aging.


Amy's son Roscoe is the Ring Bearer and Verne's daughter Guadalupe is the flower girl.


The Bridesmaid is Amy, Wolfie's Sister and the Groomsman is Wolfie's Brother Ronny.


Sandi is the Maid of Honor.


Here comes the Bride!


Abby: Wolfie, you were my White Knight from the minute I met you.  You found me alone, sleeping on a park bench.  You brought me into your home and you believed in me before I believed in myself.  Without your friendship, encouragement and love, I would not be the woman I am today.


I, Abigail Cardona, take you Christopher Wolfgang Landgraab, to be my husband,
to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish;
from this day forward until death do us part.


With this ring I thee wed.


Wolfie:  Abby, I never thought falling in love was possible until I met you.  You quickly became my best friend and you taught me how to love another.  I cannot imagine a life without you and I treasure every minute that we spend together.  I promise to make all of your dreams come true for the rest of our lives.


I, Christopher Wolfgang Landgraab, take you Abigail Cardona, to be my wife,
to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish;
from this day forward until death do us part.


With this ring I thee wed.


I now pronounce them Husband and Wife!


You may kiss the bride





And the celebration is about to begin!



and they all danced the night away.


It's time for the bride to toss her bouquet!


All the single ladies lineup, who will the lucky lady be?


Cora!  If I have a chance to throw some luck Cora and Mugsy's way, I'm taking it.

Leaving off with some pictures from the wedding album.





I want to thank all of you for uploading your sims for me, it was really so much fun to see them all in one place have a good time and it made the wedding much more special to me.


Mr. & Mrs. Landgraab

9 comments:

  1. That was such a beautiful wedding :3 And it's amazing how sims from everyone else's challenges came together for it, you had a huge guest list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That was the most difficult for pictures but the most fun to do. I figured after all the heartache they went though, Wolfie and Abby deserved a big wedding, so I asked everyone to upload their sims.

      Delete
    2. They definitely did, and I'm glad that they got it :3

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I thought you having actual wedding guests from other people was a really creative idea for this wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I'm glad you liked it and I thought it would be nice to have other GS sims attend the wedding and make it more of a GS community event :)

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. That was a gorgeous wedding. I am so happy for Wolfie, Abby, and Sandi. No cliffhangers this time? They deserve happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope no cliffhangers this time around just a happily ever after for Wolfie and Abby. Not so sure about Sandi yet though.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much I loved seeing them get married.

      Delete