Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chapter 14.3-A Dish Best Served Cold

This chapter was originally posted on 2/15/14.


Jareth arrived that morning at the usual time and for the usual reason.  Today Rose knew it would be for the last time.


Jareth: Rose I have some bad news for you, it seems that I have to marry Linda Rogers.

Rose: Really, what happened is she pregnant?

Jareth: Yes and I really have to marry her.

Rose: Send Linda my condolences.


Jareth: My Uncle Nick used to buy my way out of these problems, but he is still missing.  My Aunt Vita is afraid one of the other families took him out.

Rose: Oh that is such a pity.

Jareth: So this is my last day as a single man and your last chance for some woohoo.

Chris wanted the element of surprise, because revenge is a dish best served cold.  He was waiting upstairs for just the right moment and that was it.

Chris: ALTO!  I thought I told you to stay away my wife!

Jareth: what...who...what was that?


Jareth: but your supposed to be dead.

Chris: The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated, which is unfortunate for you.

Jareth: I'll stay away this time I promise, just don't kill me.


Chris: You will wish for death by the time I'm finished with you.


Jareth was so scared he wet himself.


Chris: Now get out of here before I really lose my temper

Jareth ran our fast as his feet would let him, and that was the last time he ever came to the Landgraab house.


Rose: Do you mind telling me why you let him off easy?

Chris: He has a baby on the way and the baby deserves a father even if its a lousy father like him.

Rose: Why don't we forget about him and start planning our son's Birthday.

Chris: How bout we do that after we go upstairs?


The family was due for some happy time and later on that day, they had a big birthday bash for Wolfie




Wolfie: MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After a trip to the mirror, all was well in the house again.


The next day was graduation and Wolfie was Valedictorian and was voted most likely to take over the world.


He was offered a full scholarship after scoring 1883 out of 2400 on his aptitude test.


That evening he was off to start his new life.


Rose: I miss him already too.

Chris: I just wish I had more time with him.


Rose: You will have plenty of time with our new one.

Chris: Are we?

Rose: We are!


Chris:Hey there little one, I'm your Daddy and I'm not going anywhere



Meanwhile across town, a new resident moved to Moonlight Falls.


Jareth: I don't care what you say, but I am not going back to that house anymore. Why did you move here anyways?

Vita: Relax you don't have to, I have other work for you.  With your Uncle missing I have taken over the family business now.  We still need those books out of publication and its obvious you are not the man for the job.


Jareth: You will never get anywhere with that witch, she is way too powerful.


Vita: I agree the witch is more trouble than what she is worth.  I still do not trust that she did not have anything to do with your Uncle's disappearance.  Your Uncle did have many enemies so we can never be sure.  However she is not the target anymore, her son is.  

To be continued......


9 comments:

  1. -.- I KNEW Vita couldn't be trusted! Why didn't you take her out, too, Rose? :/
    And haha, Wolfie looked like an old man growing up! :D Loved his reaction! Good thing all mirrors in this game are magic and just grow your hair if you wish hard enough :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vita is the next face of evil in this story always have to have a bad guy and vita is more vindictive than her husband. Plus she doesn't buy that Rose didn't have anything to do with Nick's disappearance even though she can't be sure.

      Yes I could use those mirrors in real life too, but those weight sliders would be more valuable. Imagine having your fill of chocolate and than just slide the weight down in a second. A dream come true!

      Delete
    2. :O That'd be awesome, I'd happily pay for that!!
      I'm guessing the Alto family will be a problem for them for a while. They certainly seem like the kind of people who would naturally hold a grudge over centuries oO

      Delete
  2. Ew Vita. If she messes with Wolfie, I think Rose will have no problems taking her out too. LOL. That was too funny that Chris scared Jareth so much. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick underestimated Rose which proved fatal but Vita is smart enough to know not to mess with her so she is going after Wolfie. You are right Rose would have no problem going after Vita.

      I don't think Jareth will be going anywhere near that house anymore. Chris will finish the job if he does. Jareth happens to be lucky he knocked up Linda or he would have been in a lot more pain. He needs to be thankful for Story Progression as that really did happen.

      Delete
  3. Oh Vita. She is probably more clever than her husband, and now both she and Jareth are on their guard. Oh I hope Rose and her husband can be happy, and way to go, Wolfie! Valedictorian! I hope he does well in college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vita is the more vindictive of the two and she knows enough that dealing with Rose would be a losing battle when she could have a much easier time with Wolfie.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Wolfie is so sensitive about his hair and I couldn't believe he aged up in that hairstyle.

      Delete