Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chapter 21.1-Platonic No More

This chapter was originally posted on 3/25/14


Whoa!  Where did this come from?  Wolfie never showed any interest in her beyond friendship and he always had respect for her, but now it seems that he has mistaken her for one of his bimbos.  Abby knew she shouldn't but she kissed him back, she was hopelessly in love with him. If this was her only chance to kiss him she would take full advantage, but she has no intention of letting this go any further.


Abigail: Wolfie what the hell are you doing? I'm not one of those tramps you usually bring home.

Wolfie: Abby you wanted that kiss as much as I did.  You kissed me back, I felt it.  

Abigail: In case you haven't figured it out, I will not become another notch on your bedpost.


Wolfie: Abby take it easy, it’s not like that at all.

Abigail: What else could it be? 

Wolfie: I'm not talking one night Abs, I'm talking forever.

Forever?  Did he just say forever?  Abby had to pinch herself to see if she was dreaming, and if this was a dream she didn't want to wake up.  Ever since Sandi came into their lives Wolfie was a different man.  He was home more and it had been a very long time since he entertained a female guest.  Could he have changed this much and did he really mean forever?


Wolfie:  I don't know when or how my feelings for you grew beyond friendship but they have.  The other night when you went out with Jules, I was jealous and I realized I could never live without you.  It was a wakeup call, I'm in love with you.  I am ready to commit myself to a relationship, if you are too.


Never in her wildest dreams did she expect this to ever happen.  He loved her and she was practically floating on air, but then she thought about the Altos and her balloon landed.  When and if Wolfie finds out the truth it would break his heart as well as hers, no relationship based on lies and betrayal could ever last.  She should say no because the damage was already done.  But then she thought if she could have Wolfie as her even if it was just for a little while, it would be worth it.  Who knows maybe he would never find out and maybe he would understand why she did this if she explained?  No one could predict the future anything could happen, she decided to go for it.


Abigail: You are serious aren't you?

Wolfie: Yes I am and I know you love me too.  I seen it in your eyes and I felt it in that kiss.

Abigail: I loved you for a very long time.

Wolfie: Now can we try this again?



And they kissed again,


and again!

To be continued.....

4 comments:

  1. N'aww :3 I hope they'll have a baby somewhen, it'd be so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they committed to each other. How adorable...
    Although there is still that betrayal hanging over Abby's head... LOL. I wonder if she will hang on to her secret for dear life, or if it will eventually eat her alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of them are committed to each other. Abby doesn't know what will happen if the secret comes out and she is scared to tell him the truth at this point. She knows Vita has a plan and she is sure when that plan goes into action her betrayal will be exposed. She thinks she only has him for a little while.

      Delete