Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chapter 26.3-Knight Rider

This chapter was originally posted on 4/26/14


Wolfie had his fair share of confrontations with angry boyfriends and husbands in his day and he usually shrugged it off after they spoke their piece.   This confrontation would be different as Wolfie not only woohooed this man's wife but he also impregnated her with twins. He was at a loss for words because how do you apologize for something like this?  He knew he had to say something but the situation was awkward and he could not find the right words.


Wolfie: I really don't know what to say except that I know you have a right to be angry and that I am sorry.  I'm not proud of my past but I am a different person now.


Pip: Relax Wolfie, I'm not without sin myself so I cannot cast any stones.  That is not what I am here for, I do need to talk to you about Denny.  We told him the truth last night and to say he is not taking it well would be an understatement.

Wolfie: Sandi was not too thrilled with the news either, she had her heart set on Abby adopting her someday.


Pip: I'm sure my wife has already told you about the strict code of honor the Fae hold us to which both my wife and I have broken in the worst possible way.  I decided to take a job in Sim York City and get out of dodge before the word gets out.  We will be taking Denny with us.

I know this might be too much to ask but would you consider signing your parental rights to me?  Dahlia and I feel this is in Denny's best interest since I raised him and we have already bonded as father and son.  In turn Dahlia will sign her parental right to Sandi over to the woman that Sandi has bonded with, Abby.


Wolfie: I really do not like signing my rights over to a child I didn't know I had until now but you did come forward and to help me keep Sandi away from the Altos.  There is no reason to upset these children more than they have been so I will agree. If you will excuse me I have some important business to attend to right now.

Wolfie screams upstairs to Jules who was trying to relax a bit after a long night of work.

Wolfie: Come on Jules, let’s get this show on the road and yes you have to wear the costume.

A little while later at Abby's house:


Cora: It's about time you guys got here, Daisy and I were running out of excuses to keep her from leaving.

Jules: Can you ask her to come out?  I'm dying to get out of this costume.

Cora: I'll go get her


Cora: Abby there is some guy with blue hair at the door asking for you.

Abby: Oh that must be Jules.  Well at least I get to say goodbye to him.


Jules: Abby?  What did you do to yourself?

Abby: I think the question is what in the world are you wearing?

Jules: Oh yes this.  Wolfie made me wear this.  Ok let me get this over with.


Abby: What the hell is going on here?

Jules: Fair Maiden Abigail Cardona may I present to you Sir Christopher Wolfgang Landgraab of Moonlight Falls.

Abby: Wolfie have you gone crazy?


Wolfie: Abby don't you get it?  It's your dream come true.  The White Knight on his steed has arrived to sweep you off your feet.


Wolfie: I can't stop looking at you.  You were always beautiful to me but tonight you are taking my breath away.


Wolfie: Abby will you please come back home with me?  I have a surprise for you there.


Abby: Well I was getting ready to leave town.

Wolfie: Will you give me a chance to change your mind?

Abby: I think I can delay my plans a little longer.


Wolfie: Your chariot awaits.


Abby: What happened to the hedges?  They were just here yesterday.

Wolfie: its part of your surprise.  I replaced them with the white picket fence from your dream.

Abby: How did you do this so fast?

Wolfie: I worked on it all last night with a little help from Jules. There is more.  The next part of the dream, the 2.5 kids well you have one already.  Dahlia signed her rights to Sandi over to you, once you sign the papers you are legally her mother.

Abby: I'm her mother, she's mine.

Wolfie: She's ours, she always has been.  I owe you an apology, I should have never yelled and broke up with you.  I should have understood, please forgive me for the other night.

Abby: You were right, I should have trusted you and told you the truth long before now.


Wolfie: At one time my biggest fear in life was relationships and falling in love, but then I met you and everything changed.  Now my biggest fear is you leaving and me having to live a life without you in it. 

Which bring me to the last part of your dream, the husband.  I would like that to be me, if you will have me.


Wolfie: Abigail Cardona, will you be my bride?

To be continued......

Author's Note-I want to thank HollyhocksFluff for loaning me Cora. If you have not read Holly's story  I highly recommend doing so, its awesome.


12 comments:

  1. No. Way! He actually showed up on a horse? AND build her a friggin' fence? :O Wolfie, you are something else!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My commitment issued sim turned out to be a hopeless romantic for Abby. it took a special woman to tame the wolf man and he wasn't letting her get away.

      Delete
  2. Wooo showing up on horseback? That's super awesome. Hahaha, the white picket fence, what a nice touch. I'm happy Abby agreed to go with him, she would have missed out on everything she wanted if she had stuck with her original plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep he showed up on the horse, costume and the white pickett fence. He pulled out all the stops and gave her everything her heart desired. She is definetely happy she stayed in town and went back to the house.

      Delete
  3. Ahh... Abigail turned the heart of the wolf, the commitment phobe, to her own heart. This was so sweet. *squee* I was super excited to see him on horseback, just like her dream, and the white picket fence. Wow... he really did go all out. No wonder Jules said he couldn't do it all in a night. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is Wolfie, he will go all out when it is this important. He knew the only way to stop her from leaving is making her dream come true.

      Delete
  4. THE FENCE! omg. the fence would convince me totally!
    So sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He knew he had to build that fence. He told her that she would never find it there but now he put one up for her.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know this was a very romantic chapter to write.

      Delete